Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70583
biomed161777
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453139
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48123
pyramider46370
bambino40978
CryptKicker37148
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2024, 07:09 AM   #76
Xrasman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

To date nobody in Oklahoma has been charged for writing a review in Oklahoma.Why? Maybe this stupid law is unenforceable . Granted no one wants to be the test case. Yet, it does bring up a few of those pesky "rights".City attorneys just want to win cases a make their city money. Cases like these take too much time and effort.
Xrasman1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2024, 09:22 AM   #77
hellotherekitty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny2024 View Post
In the last month Arlington has shut down 3 massage businesses for prostituion
Which massage businesses? Is that a matter of public record?
hellotherekitty is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2024, 09:27 AM   #78
hellotherekitty
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy View Post
The closing of Bali (original), Jade, Blue, Number One, Red Rose (original), Luxury, and more, definitely predate your membership date. What you should be familiar with is the Wellness Center in Plano last November. The stories, and actual filing, show you what Mental was referencing, i.e. Reviews have consequences, or at least, can become Exhibits in Legal Actions.

Two (of many) News stories about the Wellness Center action.
https://planomagazine.com/plano-pros...ssage-parlors/
https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/...rlors-17997047

Facebook Users' Commenting on the Plano action.
https://www.facebook.com/PlanoTexasP...6609581838088/

The filed Petition against Wellness Center.
https://content.civicplus.com/api/as...uTR7YOhaHUF04g

Hope that helps y'all, and, Bless your Heart.
This is very helpful. Note what the city does here. It does not file a lawsuit trying to make a case that illegal acts occur. Instead it makes a motion for *presuit* discovery. That is a much lower standard of proof. That allows the city to (1) force the business to pay a bunch of legal fees to respond and (2) go on a fishing expedition, going through the owner's cell phone, email, business records, etc looking for a violation. The city may see who the owner corresponds with etc. The city uses online "reviews" to show a judge that there is a good reason to go fishing. Most owners would just fold and quit under this kind o pressure.
hellotherekitty is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2024, 10:10 AM   #79
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBBQandT View Post
No, I have done my own research and have found nothing of the sort
ECCIE
⬇️⬇️⬇️
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2024, 01:08 PM   #80
Bobsellers1987
Registered Member

The issue with a lot of these places is did not discreet and what they do some of the places are but these haven't been
Bobsellers1987 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2024, 01:33 PM   #81
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
That allows the city to...go on a fishing expedition
A "fishing expedition" conjures up visions of randomly throwing your line, and maybe you will catch something. But the experienced and seasoned fisherman knows where the fish are, based upon water temp, sunlight, time of day, and...his Garmin GPSMAP 8617 17" Chartplotter.

So, you can take your bait and tackle and go fishing randomly, or, you might have years of experience and knowledge, and use the latest tools. LE isn't "hoping" to find something in the cell phones and bank accounts...they KNOW they will.

But I definitely agree that folding and moving on, (not quiting) makes lots of economical sense.
TexomaCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2024, 03:10 PM   #82
Johnny2024
Premium Access

In Arlington Angel massage on cooper can’t remember the name of the other one but it used to be on south cooper and then they moved off pioneer in a little office complex across from where hy massage used to be before they got shutdown. And the other one was just called massage etc on pioneer in the doctors complex right before you got to fielder all Hispanic girls
Johnny2024 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2024, 04:23 PM   #83
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrasman1 View Post
To date nobody in Oklahoma has been charged for writing a review in Oklahoma.Why? Maybe this stupid law is unenforceable . Granted no one wants to be the test case. Yet, it does bring up a few of those pesky "rights".City attorneys just want to win cases a make their city money. Cases like these take too much time and effort.
.....but that won't stop ECCIE from getting rid of the Texas forum all together like the Oklahoma forum. If such a law was passed in Texas, where would the Texas reviews and information be posted after that in reference to this website?
Frankly it would "F" things up here.
Old 07-12-2024, 06:41 PM   #84
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

I know that there are other websites and forums to share reviews and info but the ECCIE "Texas Edition" would be history and I'm sure that such law would deter some from posting reviews all together.
Old 07-12-2024, 07:38 PM   #85
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion View Post
I guess you don't want to do some research for yourself and I'm not going to do it for you. We can agree to disagree and that's ok.

I hope that Texas doesn't follow Oklahoma as far as making it illegal to write online reviews in regards to service. It might be the next move for Texas and it wouldn't surprise me. That's the reason why there isn't an Oklahoma section on this website. ECCIE got rid of it and I'm sure if Texas did this it would be over for Texas on this website too.

In 2023, 21 OK Stat § 1040.57 was passed to make it illegal to publish reviews of prostitution-related services on websites that facilitate, encourage, or promote sexual contact for a fee.
Link to that statute, for those interested.

https://casetext.com/statute/oklahom...section-104057
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2024, 07:58 PM   #86
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion View Post
.....but that won't stop ECCIE from getting rid of the Texas forum all together like the Oklahoma forum. If such a law was passed in Texas, where would the Texas reviews and information be posted after that in reference to this website?
Frankly it would "F" things up here.
I presume we would follow the Okies and all just move to Connecticut?
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2024, 10:46 PM   #87
Dirkdiggler41
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

I remember reading the legal doc when it came out the first time. Someone posted on here as well at that time. Re reading months later does reset and remind so thank you. Reading reviews in a legal doc does put this website and others like it in perspective. I suspect a lot of people read it and got spooked, that is why not a lot of reviews have been posted in comparison to before. Just thinking if it was your handle posted up in a legal doc how would that look and feel. Whether we agree with the laws or not they are the laws. And yes I fully expect Texas to pass a law similiar to OK to make reviews illegal. Texas board will go down as a result shortly after so enjoy this while you can I guess. It’s a shell of its former self anyway. I’m a very part time player in this game anyway buy will impact others more. Weird to think it’s a felony now but it is what it is but honestly I don’t feel like it has curtailed the profession much. When AMP started closing down at 10 there were more SW on the streets. Just shifted. SC play more prevalent as well I feel although that is debatable in a larger sense. Some have left the hobby and alot are on their way out i feel. That’s what LE action and the laws are intended to do and it’s working.
Dirkdiggler41 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2024, 07:46 AM   #88
BabygotDak
Registered Member

Agree and well said Dirk.
BabygotDak is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2024, 11:43 AM   #89
HndsmGntlmn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Yeah. In all honesty, Maybe its a good thing. Since I decided at the start of this year to curtail most of my activities, I have saved a ton of money, missed out most of the stings that have been occurring, and avoided alot of the bait and switches, and disappointing encounters, which I must say in retrospect, made up most of my interactions, Maybe 65-70% dissapointed and wishing I hadn't spent that money to 35-30 glad I spent the money I did. 100% savings!
When I go to California and NY maybe ill partake, but maybe I am mature enough now to where I don't need to anymore and other things are more important in my life.
In any event the hobby will just shift to other venues. Its the oldest profession for a reason.
HndsmGntlmn is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2024, 05:18 AM   #90
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 109

Very entertaining read!
BigBamboo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women