Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70573
biomed161730
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453130
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48106
pyramider46370
bambino40914
CryptKicker37147
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2024, 07:39 PM   #1
Bruce01
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default What is the correct way to contact a lady?

Title: Appointment request
Content:
Hi, my name is X, age, ethnicity. I would like to see you for one hour. Can you arrange the time so we can meet? Thank you! I am available everyday after 8

I have messaged like this multiple ladies but none replies me. Could somebody tell me what's wrong?
Bruce01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 08:42 PM   #2
KellyKiss
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 255441
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you messaged them on here they may not be active. Try reaching out via text or their preferred contact method.
KellyKiss is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 09:49 PM   #3
Bruce01
Registered Member

I tried reaching through the platform as well as text message. I reached out nearly 10 and and none replied. Could it be my race?
Old 07-11-2024, 02:39 AM   #4
jonas1_2
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

If you're that desperate to see a particular provider and she's not responding, offer to pay her more than her normal rates.

If you provided a service, and every time you advertised that service you got more requests than you'd be able to fulfill, you'd have to pick and choose somehow. Offering more money is an easy way to get yourself to the top of the list.
jonas1_2 is online now   Quote
Old 07-11-2024, 02:46 AM   #5
Arcane
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I'd say succinct but apparently they want all the information upfront to be overwhelmed and ghost you
Arcane is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2024, 02:48 AM   #6
Arcane
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce01 View Post
I tried reaching through the platform as well as text message. I reached out nearly 10 and and none replied. Could it be my race?
I don't think so. Ultimately, some dabble and don't care to respond, some run it like a business and get back to you, others have to get back to you to survive. You never know.
Arcane is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2024, 03:02 AM   #7
dormGE
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

There is no correct way. I usually contact through PM first on eccie or OurHome2. Then, I text when I'm ready to visit them and when they are available. Unfortunately, the color of your skin will be denied by 60% of the women. Many of them simply do not respond at all, or someone could have put you on a blacklist. It doesn't matter what you do. Any of the women could go ape shit wild like the great Oozaru apes from Dragon Ball.

When I'm prepared to meet a new woman, the day usually goes like this: I sit in a parking lot near the atm, I text and call 6 to 8 different women. Two hours have gone by and I'm still in the parking lot. Eventually, I contact one of my reliable regulars and I go to them. First one I contact that day rarely answers text messages or phone calls. The fourth and fifth options for the new women usually end up being bad experiences like DestinyJay.

70% of the women don't answer, they ghost and disappear, they're disappointing, or they simply refuse to see someone. That's how it is. Dallas is a terrible place for this business. It's mostly dead. Meeting someone new is a gamble and luck. Look for the ones who have lots of good reviews. Look for the women have been established here for decades now. That's all you can do.
dormGE is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2024, 07:30 AM   #8
Aonegonexx
Premium Pussy Connoisseur

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Content:
Hi, my name is X, age, ethnicity. I would like to see you for one hour. Can you arrange the time so we can meet? Thank you! I am available everyday after 8

I have messaged like this multiple ladies but none replies me. Could somebody tell me what's wrong?
It depends, if its well known provider, she will usually have well established process such as PM, P411 and/or references. So i add all the required information in my first few messages so that basics are out of way. I do make sure my messages are professional, a bit fun and with emojis because sometimes things can be interpreted incorrectly.

If its a newbie, i send basic information like you have, via Text/PM, along with references. I do couple of more follow up and then leave it to be. Either she is too busy or still learning the ropes.
Aonegonexx is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2024, 07:34 AM   #9
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by dormGE View Post
There is no correct way. I usually contact through PM first on eccie or OurHome2. Then, I text when I'm ready to visit them and when they are available. Unfortunately, the color of your skin will be denied by 60% of the women. Many of them simply do not respond at all, or someone could have put you on a blacklist. It doesn't matter what you do. Any of the women could go ape shit wild like the great Oozaru apes from Dragon Ball.

When I'm prepared to meet a new woman, the day usually goes like this: I sit in a parking lot near the atm, I text and call 6 to 8 different women. Two hours have gone by and I'm still in the parking lot. Eventually, I contact one of my reliable regulars and I go to them. First one I contact that day rarely answers text messages or phone calls. The fourth and fifth options for the new women usually end up being bad experiences like DestinyJay.

70% of the women don't answer, they ghost and disappear, they're disappointing, or they simply refuse to see someone. That's how it is. Dallas is a terrible place for this business. It's mostly dead. Meeting someone new is a gamble and luck. Look for the ones who have lots of good reviews. Look for the women have been established here for decades now. That's all you can do.
You are correct about many things. The blacklist thing being one, a provider being ape shit (those two usually go hand in hand). There was a discussion thread about this very topic on the main page and I inserted that it is always good to verify info before you just believe it and not only did a couple of providers insult me (per usual), but also a mod gave me points for a thread hijack, his reasoning was a thread hijack, but his real reason was my opinion was not wanted as I am sure one of those providers who insulted me RTMed. What is funny about that is a provider from another part of the country had agreed with me and cited a first hand example, then not a word from anyone after that!

Like you, I have a handful or so or ladies I see regularly and rarely do I visit a new one for the very reasons you described and a few more as well.

When it comes to the correct way to contact a provider goes, see what her preferred method of contact is, especially if you have never contacted her before. They usually will also tell you what to say in your first contact. To be forewarned tho, there are multiple providers who, once you pass their screening, will get agitated or worse if you let her know what you like in a session you pay for and will more than likely blacklist you as hard to please. Instead of the provider going along with whatever you say to get you to set the appointment, nowadays, it is the opposite, you must go along to get along, do not expect anything other than the fact you get to meet her in person one on one and just hope for the best.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 07-11-2024, 01:23 PM   #10
Spoljana
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Searching for a companion is kinda like the old man fishing on the pier. He puts out about 6-8 lines hoping for a bite. Understand that the highly reviewed provider here has many suitors and regulars. You’re not going to have the success you desire. When I get the itch, I have 2-3 that I want to see, and 4 that I can contact and have a good success rate. I’m generally able to connect with ladies on listcrawler fairly easy.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes.
Spoljana is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2024, 01:57 PM   #11
jp26lilac
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

I do agree there is NO universal correct way to contact,
Usually on the ads , they would state how they want to prefer to contact just follow the instruction and they will take you in
jp26lilac is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2024, 02:28 PM   #12
sweet_k47
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp26lilac View Post
I do agree there is NO universal correct way to contact,
Usually on the ads , they would state how they want to prefer to contact just follow the instruction and they will take you in
This is how it should be but you can do everything by the book and still get crickets

Even if you follow how they say to contact them many times it’s crickets

Too much work and BS anymore just sticking to my ATF
sweet_k47 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2024, 04:21 PM   #13
jp26lilac
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_k47 View Post
This is how it should be but you can do everything by the book and still get crickets

Even if you follow how they say to contact them many times it’s crickets

Too much work and BS anymore just sticking to my ATF
Yep no doubt
jp26lilac is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2024, 04:45 PM   #14
Bruce01
Registered Member

That's weird when the providers post the ad almost everyday not once in a while thing which I can understand
Old 07-13-2024, 02:31 AM   #15
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Content:

Are you giving at least two references? Most girls want the reference to have an account on OH2, ECCIE, P411 or TER. Most girls screen and most want references unless they are newbie friendly. The screening process is different if you don't have references or an account on one of the aforementioned sites. If a lady has any sort of policy or no list, it is usually listed in the ad. Also, perhaps you could specify a time you want to meet. If you pass screening and the time is not good for her she will counter with a different time. Good luck.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women