Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70565
biomed161707
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453126
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48085
pyramider46370
bambino40881
CryptKicker37144
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2024, 03:25 PM   #16
InU
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Libs always blame the other side for what they are guilty of............................ ........

ALWAYS

InU is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2024, 03:52 PM   #17
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by InU View Post
Libs always blame the other side for what they are guilty of............................ ........

ALWAYS

Bullshit, jesus, trumps famous for admitting what he did by accusing the other side doing it
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2024, 03:55 PM   #18
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
That isn't even close to the truth. Pretty obvious over the last 50 years.
Very obvious over the last 50 years Democrats cleaning up Republican disasters. Bush 1, Bush 2, Trump... All of them total fuckups and Dems had to clean the messes up. You'd think the American people would wisen up but too many rural farmers out there being paid to do jack shit for years. Fuckin trash 100% of these farm subsidies and see who votes for who.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2024, 05:30 PM   #19
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Very obvious over the last 50 years Democrats cleaning up Republican disasters. Bush 1, Bush 2, Trump... All of them total fuckups and Dems had to clean the messes up. You'd think the American people would wisen up but too many rural farmers out there being paid to do jack shit for years. Fuckin trash 100% of these farm subsidies and see who votes for who.

Again, you have it backasswards. Carter worst president, Clinton would have been horrible but after he couldn't the typical Democrat failed policies enacted and lost Congress in 1994, he did an about face and basically followed New Gingrich and Republican Economic policies getting the first balanced budge in a long time. But the Dumbocrats weren't the reason for it.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2024, 05:41 PM   #20
hughjahol
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Pretty sure you already have to be a citizen to vote. Which makes me wonder what this bill is really for.
What else was in it that made the Dems come out against it.
hughjahol is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2024, 07:16 PM   #21
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughjahol View Post
Pretty sure you already have to be a citizen to vote.
If only there were some simple explanation.. if only it were placed on this thread for ease of use... if only there were follow up posts explaining the issue.... I guess if there were I might put them somewhere convenient.. maybe some place like on the previous page?

Quote:
Which makes me wonder what this bill is really for. What else was in it that made the Dems come out against it.
Simple... they don't WANT it to be illegal for foreigners to vote in our election...
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2024, 08:25 PM   #22
hughjahol
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
If only there were some simple explanation.. if only it were placed on this thread for ease of use... if only there were follow up posts explaining the issue.... I guess if there were I might put them somewhere convenient.. maybe some place like on the previous page?
If only...you could answer a simple question and spare us your superior attitude. I figured that since you started this thread that you wouldn't mind providing a little detail. Never mind. Looked it up myself, don't strain yourself. So the bill would make people provide "documentary proof" they are citizens. Even though it has been shown over and over that this isn't a problem. So that seems like a good idea to you? Make 160 million people (I looked that up too) have to put up with a bunch of political nonsense just so the GOP can make the Dems look bad when they say "NO." WTF.

Quote:
Simple... they don't WANT it to be illegal for foreigners to vote in our election...
And now you know that this is what they WANT. All of the Dems. They want this. Show me that this is true. Both things. First that voting by people who aren't citizens is a real problem. Second that this is what Dems WANT. Because I don't think either one is true. You might. But I don't believe you either. YOu are just repeating nonsense from Paxton.
Old 07-09-2024, 10:06 PM   #23
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
... There's THIS - 81%.

... The American voters don't like Voter Fraud.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 07:12 AM   #24
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
If only...you could answer a simple question and spare us your superior attitude.
I'm not superior. I'm just not ignorant.
Quote:
I figured that since you started this thread that you wouldn't mind providing a little detail.
Had you have bothered to read the thread from the start you would see in the images posted the details...
Quote:
Never mind. Looked it up myself
See ignorance can be cured. Who know what you might learn next!?
Quote:
don't strain yourself.
Wasn't planning to.
Quote:
So the bill would make people provide "documentary proof" they are citizens. Even though it has been shown over and over that this isn't a problem.
Well if it's NOT a problem then this law won't negatively impact Democrats ballot harvesting operations... it should be a now brainer to vote for it.
Quote:
So that seems like a good idea to you?
Yes... and it does to 81% of the public as well. (See posts in this thread)
Quote:
Make 160 million people (I looked that up too) have to put up with a bunch of political nonsense
Why would having to prove your eligible to actually vote be non-sense? I have to prove who I am at the bank, why not to perform a CIVIC duty?
Quote:
just so the GOP can make the Dems look bad when they say "NO." WTF.
The Democrats don't HAVE to vote no on this bill. But they will... and the reason is that they NEED the fraudulent voting to stay in power...
Quote:
And now you know that this is what they WANT. All of the Dems. They want this. Show me that this is true.
I don't have to show you, they will. With their "No" vote. That's the point of having our representatives vote... they are expressing the will of their constituents. (or should be). So when a Dem say No...it should not be illegal for foreigners to vote in US elections, they are TELLING YOU what they believe.

Why is understanding how a representative Republic works so difficult for you to comprehend?
Quote:
Both things. First that voting by people who aren't citizens is a real problem.
If it's NOT a problem then this law is just a formality...
Quote:
Second that this is what Dems WANT.
Just explained it to you...
Quote:
Because I don't think either one is true.
good for you... You just explained you don't understand how voting is an expression of constituent will... Why would I care about your opinion on a matter you don't understand?
Quote:
YOu are just repeating nonsense from Paxton.
Lol... yes, this is all about Ken Paxton... again... you could bother to read the thread.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 07:38 AM   #25
Michael8219
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
No, liberals actually research and read from multiple sources to find the real story instead of magats just posting the first sensational propaganda conspiracy bullshit they find. Probably Russian assets fucking with your brains.
Because 51 ex government “security experts” signed a letter two weeks prior saying Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation?

Documented proof of cemetery (dead people) voting for Biden last time, ballot harvesting, and mail in ballots miraculously going 97%+ for Biden.

C’mon man!

http://youtu.be/OgLD1yhxNik?si=RGql0BKGXJ4HCNOt
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 09:00 AM   #26
hughjahol
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... There's THIS - 81%.

... The American voters don't like Voter Fraud.

#### Salty
This does not show what texassapper says it does. It shows that people support showing ID. It does not say 81 percent of people support having to prove citizenship.
Old 07-10-2024, 09:05 AM   #27
hughjahol
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
Because 51 ex government “security experts” signed a letter two weeks prior saying Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation?
They didn't say that. They warned that it might be because of language used and things like that. Here is a summary from Newsweek: ""We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not, and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement—just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case," the letter said."
Old 07-10-2024, 09:48 AM   #28
hughjahol
BANNED

I see that you love to do this. Take someones post and tear it up line by line. Wear them down.
Hope they will give up. I'm not going to fall into the same trap that others have. This is not worth spending more time on. But I am going to use your technique against you one time only.

Quote:
I'm not superior. I'm just not ignorant.
You very obviously think you are superior. The whole tone of your replies to me has been like that. And I didn't say you were ignorant. But you use arguments and sources that support your views and don't consider other facts that do not.

Quote:
Had you have bothered to read the thread from the start you would see in the images posted the details...
You mean the images that do not at all show what you say they do? Like the image from Pew Research that only shows people support showing ID and says nothing about supporting proving citizenship?
Quote:
See ignorance can be cured. Who know what you might learn next!?
I am learning that you cannot support your arguments with actual facts. Being rude and sarcastic does not help you.
Quote:
Well if it's NOT a problem then this law won't negatively impact Democrats ballot harvesting operations... it should be a now brainer to vote for it.
Not a good argument. Paxton wants to make 160 million people prove their citizenship to vote. A hassle that is not needed.
Quote:
Yes... and it does to 81% of the public as well. (See posts in this thread.
Like I said above the 81 percent are people that support showing ID. Your posts do not prove the same amount support having to prove citizenship.
Quote:
Why would having to prove your eligible to actually vote be non-sense? I have to prove who I am at the bank, why not to perform a CIVIC duty?
I'll say that again too. Because it is not needed. Why make 160 million people do this if it is not. The answer is because this is all just a political show to make the Dems look bad. But it is a set up. And you are playing along.

Quote:
The Democrats don't HAVE to vote no on this bill. But they will... and the reason is that they NEED the fraudulent voting to stay in power....
They don't HAVE to. They just don't want to play dumb games with this like the GOP has been trying to do.

Saying the Dems NEED this is not true at all. I will repeat myself again. Show me the proof of fraudulent voting. It barely exists and does not change national elections. Show. Me. The. Proof.

Quote:
I don't have to show you, they will. With their "No" vote. That's the point of having our representatives vote... they are expressing the will of their constituents. (or should be). So when a Dem say No...it should not be illegal for foreigners to vote in US elections, they are TELLING YOU what they believe.
No. You don't have to. But the real truth is that you can't. There is no proof of almost everything you say in your posts. And you know it. Just like you also know that the Dems are not saying it should not be illegal for foreigners to vote. It won't stop you from saying it though. But things like this just make it worse.

Quote:
If it's NOT a problem then this law is just a formality...
No. It is a piece of showboating bullshit. You know that too. It will make 160 million people go through hassles that are not needed. And it is so two-faced. The GOP fights unnecessary bureaucracy all the time. Until something like this.
Quote:
Just explained it to you...
You have explained nothing. Just made the same arguments using the same bad logic and facts that are taken out of context.
Quote:
good for you... You just explained you don't understand how voting is an expression of constituent will... Why would I care about your opinion on a matter you don't understand?
You just explained how you don't understand my points at all. I guess it is not enough that you misrepresent all of your facts. Now you do it with my arguments too. And you obviously care enough about my opinion to respond to me line by line by line. Seems to be a thing you do a lot. What a waste of time. Like I said I'm only doing this once. Paxton lies and misrepresents. You play along. Find something to talk about that is actually meaningful.
Old 07-10-2024, 11:28 AM   #29
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14

Quote:
This does not show what texassapper says it does. It shows that people support showing ID. It does not say 81 percent of people support having to prove citizenship.
Check your ID Einstien. Does it have a little gold star? Know why it does/should? Proves you are a US citizen. That started several years ago after 9/11. Clearly, we need to go back to have a basics civics test before people can vote.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 11:41 AM   #30
hughjahol
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Check your ID Einstien. Does it have a little gold star? Know why it does/should? Proves you are a US citizen. That started several years ago after 9/11. Clearly, we need to go back to have a basics civics test before people can vote.
OMG. Really? Too bad there is not a test for being able to post here. You should do your research, but I know that is frowned upon here. You just have to be a legal resident to get a realID. And legal residents who are non-citizens cannot vote.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women