Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70538
biomed161480
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453105
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48001
pyramider46370
bambino40654
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2024, 02:07 AM   #1
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 57
Default The New Chicas Locas All Nude BYOB Club

Grabbed some Modelo's and headed to the new Chicas Locas All Nude BYOB club last night. Pretty nice set up and VIP area. Guys were bringing in cases of Corona, Modelo, Dos Equis and bottles of Tequila. Every girl danced totally nude and there were plenty of young stunners. All were completely shaved. No bush. There were innies, outies and some puffy labias. Nice tits and asses too. They have a gun that you can load up, shoot money out and make it rain. It can probably fit about 100 dollar bills inside. One cover charge gets you access to both clubs with your wristband. Not a bad night and it was pretty crowded with plenty of butt naked girls to be seen.
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 08:54 AM   #2
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 11:08 AM   #3
jajake56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Where is this new Chicas Locas located? Is the old Chicas Locas still there?
jajake56 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 12:37 PM   #4
nfhs04
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

it's at the same spot but they just added an extension to the building

I checked it out on Friday and the BYOB Club is hella nice. it gives me Miami or Vegas vibes. The girls on the satellite stage were in black cages. You can tell they put a good amount of money in that place. I was there in the last hr and didn't get any dances to see what the upstairs looks like but love the feel of the club
nfhs04 is online now   Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 09:30 PM   #5
Dirkdiggler41
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

So they finally opened back up the part to the right of the what is now chicas locas? I forgot the name of the place that was originally there when the main part was called cabaret royale. That play was legendary upstairs status. I remember seeing a girl on girl show there that was very suggestive, might have even been with a toy but no insertion. I may just have to check the new joint out. How much was the cover for both joints? And how was it to take a girl upstairs?
Dirkdiggler41 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2024, 12:13 AM   #6
nfhs04
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41 View Post
So they finally opened back up the part to the right of the what is now chicas locas? I forgot the name of the place that was originally there when the main part was called cabaret royale. That play was legendary upstairs status. I remember seeing a girl on girl show there that was very suggestive, might have even been with a toy but no insertion. I may just have to check the new joint out. How much was the cover for both joints? And how was it to take a girl upstairs?
if you pay $25 at the new BYOB spot, they give you a wristband so you can walk back and forth between both clubs
Old 07-08-2024, 04:26 AM   #7
Ohthatguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Is there a private area in the new side?
Ohthatguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2024, 07:00 AM   #8
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

Where is this place at? Down there at 35 near Regal Row?
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2024, 08:29 AM   #9
SubQ
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Dirk
I believe it was the fare back in the day. Upstairs was great fun. The girls were not as hot as the cabaret next door. The good thing was you could hook up at Cabaret, talk the girl into going next door to the fare with you, upstairs. Had to have a VIP band, gave you access to both places and upstairs VIP.
Downside for the cabaret girl, she had to dance a rotation at the fare after you were finished and she was going back.
SubQ is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2024, 08:38 AM   #10
Mezo4ny
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

How much to go into VIP? $20/dance? And there's two entrances and you go to the right side one?
Mezo4ny is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2024, 12:55 PM   #11
nookiebandit
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

How is it looking here? Natural tits and ass? Or more manmades now?
I'm seeing more latinas in other areas as well as the influx of Brazilian providers come with the ass implants and rushed boob jobs which i'm still not crazy about.
nookiebandit is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2024, 05:09 PM   #12
shauk1960
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Looks like this Chicas Locas going to get a lot of attraction just out of curiosity soon.
shauk1960 is online now   Quote
Old 07-09-2024, 07:42 PM   #13
Ohthatguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

I've noticed most gals around d the whole city are morphing into the same "type" with MMs and fake features. Whites, blacks asians just becoming the same version of their race. The Latin girls however do seem to have some variety to their looks. Kinda interesting. Anyone else seeing this? Be interested to hear what yall are seeing.
Ohthatguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 05:50 AM   #14
Normalcyjohn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I’m glad to see the old fare room active again. So many wild memories from upstairs in the skybox/fishbowl. The one that still stands out to me was when Nina took me up in a rush and was immediately on her knees doing her thing with my pants around my ankles. The penguin came up and stood directly next to us to ask for my vip fee. Nina was not phased at all and just kept on going the entire time.
Normalcyjohn is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 07:24 AM   #15
nfhs04
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohthatguy View Post
I've noticed most gals around d the whole city are morphing into the same "type" with MMs and fake features. Whites, blacks asians just becoming the same version of their race. The Latin girls however do seem to have some variety to their looks. Kinda interesting. Anyone else seeing this? Be interested to hear what yall are seeing.
I agree and the word that I would use is exotic. I like all shades of women but more Latina women give off that exotic beauty look. A black or white women usually needs to be mixed to have that variety to their looks. just my opinion

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women