Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70531
biomed161412
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453102
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47978
pyramider46370
bambino40589
CryptKicker37129
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2024, 06:18 PM   #1
Miles Longer
Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default No show, no call?

So I saw a good provider recently, who was very sweet. While we were chatting she mentioned that maybe 1 out of 10 guys she sets appointments with actually show up. I know it’s a problem for providers, but I was pretty surprised to hear those numbers. I’m curious what people think the reason behind this is? Guys getting cold feet? Just like to fuck with these girls to get some lame thrill? Are there any providers on this forum that have different no-show numbers? It’s a shame this happens so much, it must be discouraging to women who would otherwise be really fun and provide great service. It probably also drives some providers to demand a deposit. Personally I don’t get it, when you make an Appointment for anything, and can’t make it, the normal thing to do is call to cancel. Thoughts?
Miles Longer is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2024, 08:06 PM   #2
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

Yes have heard similar numbers from at least a couple of ladies, maybe not quite so extreme. Probably lots of reasons -Imagine some get cold feet, but mostly lot of guys just jerks who get their kicks messing with providers.
Tomb8871 is online now   Quote
Old 07-05-2024, 08:07 PM   #3
ForgotMyWallet
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

ForgotMyWallet is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2024, 08:27 PM   #4
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I think it’s a two way street, guys not respecting their commitment to an agreed upon date and time or setting up multiple meets for the same time slot. At the same time how many of you have been burned over the past few years being left ghosted in a parking lot when somebody who agreed to meet doesn’t even respond to your I’m here text? Poor tcb skills on the pros side leads to disrespect on the client side. Too much of both going on for far too long.
52188 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2024, 01:16 PM   #5
Scoot642
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Good provider and she gets ghosted 9 outta 10 times? Could be location,tcb skills, her rates for others. Not saying g anything bad but there must be some reason that falls on her as well as the gents. Curious did you do a review of this provider? Maybe the guys from here will treat her better if they knew.
Scoot642 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2024, 02:14 PM   #6
Miles Longer
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoot642 View Post
Good provider and she gets ghosted 9 outta 10 times? Could be location,tcb skills, her rates for others. Not saying g anything bad but there must be some reason that falls on her as well as the gents. Curious did you do a review of this provider? Maybe the guys from here will treat her better if they knew.
It was with Sonia, and Rob Hawk did a recent review that sounded a lot like my experience with her, so not much value to add there. I might do one soon, just to reinforce his review and get some PA credit. Her tcb was great, pleasant texts, prompt responses. She answered the door in a sexy outfit, more like a dominatrix costume, but I appreciated the effort. She is older than her pictures and not in great shape, which is the only negative I can think of.
Miles Longer is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2024, 05:00 PM   #7
Meridien
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

I believe those of us who do more research on a provider are in the minority. Especially the STG ones probably get calls / messages all day from any random person who doesn't care if they no show.

On the other hand, they and we are all liars in one way or another. I'm not giving them my life story, they're not telling me they're trying to squeeze in some qvs and extra money. Could all be a sympathy play, "most people don't show up, I only see a few people a week, 10 minutes" blah blah blah.
Meridien is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2024, 09:10 PM   #8
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Cancellations & NCNS are very different.

I might get one NCNS per month

Cancelations are a regular occurrence in this industry. Last minute (same day) cancellations are not uncommon, nor are timely cancellations.

This number is closer to 30%, and I can often fill that spot with another guy l

Once or twice a year things get wonky & I’ll end up with chaos & an obscene number of client who bail.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2024, 09:22 PM   #9
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

Bbg, think well regarded touring ladies in general and you especially get lots more loyal and better clientele than local stg providers...
Tomb8871 is online now   Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 12:52 PM   #10
Southgate18
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

This is a strange hobby - many of the guys who pay to see these ladies hold them in very low regard and show no respect for them as human beings. You can see that even in this forum in the language guys use to talk about them.

It goes along with the view our society holds of sex workers in general. Sex traffickers and pimps should be executed and ladies with addiction and mental health issues should be given treatment. But the fact that paid sexual companionship between 2 consenting adults is a crime (and shamed by society) is beyond f'ed up.

Treat everyone with respect - especially a lady you are going to pay to provide you pleasure and release - there is absolutely no excuse for NCNS. But I am not suprised in the least that it happens a lot.
Southgate18 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 12:55 PM   #11
Southgate18
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

FYI - I have had to cancel appointments at the last minute on several occasions. But in each case I have always contacted the lady and offered to pay even though I could not show up (several times gratefully accepted). I can't expect to be treated well, unless I treat them like I would want to be treated.
Southgate18 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 02:04 PM   #12
FreeLancer40
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

I’m always super respectful and let providers know if in can’t see them and have to cancel. Likewise, when I show up to see a provider, even the same one I’ve seen several times and been respectful to, I’m ghosted and left sitting there for an hour before I finally say fuck it and leave.

When you pay for sex, this is what you get. Everyone is a lair and everyone has an angle. “Sorry, can we do 4:30 instead? My friend needs a ride.” Meantime… while you’re waiting for your appointment, she’s actually getting plowed out - so wait your turn.

My tolerance for providers and their TCB skills have bottomed out. I show, I’m respectful, I’m clean… and yet, TCB skills are garbage and priority levels aren’t there. You think I’m paying GPS prices for that shit? I got one girl who is willing to let me creampie her but she’s all GPS about it when the actual experience with this girl is about as exciting as watching paint dry. Idgaf if I can drop one in there or not - I’m not paying that with zero gfe. No.

Anyway… back to the OP. I say cry me a river over the cancellation crap. It goes both ways big time and if providers still haven’t figured out who the good clients are and who aren’t after a few weeks of getting pounded, then you deserve what you get with the cancellations.

And don’t ask me who the creampie is for. MFers be holding out big league with their own personal treats. I share enough.

That is all.
FreeLancer40 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2024, 05:50 AM   #13
BlondeLexi
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 557884
My ECCIE Reviews

When I was a baby heaux and didn’t know what screening was or knew about deposits, I would get similar NCNS #’s. Losers with absolutely nothing better to do than harass random women online. They want our location. They like the feeling of setting us up. Sick individuals. They go as far as to pretend they’re in the hotel lot or even inside the hallway. It blows my mind how much time some losers spend playing games. I have a few ideas for more suitable hobbies and they all involve playing in traffic.

Now that I screen and require a deposit, my cancellation rate is less than 2% and they typically reschedule because the deposit is good for up to 1 year. Unless I cxl (rare) I refund immediately. I just had my first NCNS in 15 months (and he ended up paying me after I sent a few scathing texts).

Some of the losers used their real # when they played games with me so when they attempted to book me years later (bc I save every text and email), I say nothing and screen them requiring their rwi and if they refuse, I look up who their # is registered to, and once I have their legal name, I address them by it and remind them of the NCNS and the games they played. They deserve to be bitched it and I’ll lay into them again if they contact me. You won’t catch me playing dead or laying there and taking the bullshit ever again .
I’ve got a tongue like a samurai sword and I’ll spar right back.
BlondeLexi is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2024, 05:56 AM   #14
BlondeLexi
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 557884
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoot642 View Post
Maybe the guys from here will treat her better if they knew.

CUT.IT.OUT. You can’t be serious.
BlondeLexi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women