Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2024, 08:21 AM   #16
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
There are option traders on the internet who just trade a particular stock like Tesla for example. On certain days it move a certain way every month. The options trader is looking at the movment and the red/green buy sell indicator. He is not looking at anything else. If you have $8,000 dollars you can learn how to take options on Testla too. What variables the institutional trader are looking at i don't know. I saw seminar on what some day traders do. I wasn't ready to turnover $8,000 to get the software.

You say the debate was UNFAIR to Trump? Trump lied 30 times and was never fact checked. Don't understand why team Biden let the fact checking go.

It's leaking out to the press that Biden knows the next two T.V. interviews have to go well or he will get out. The first one is with a cohost of ABC's "Good Morning America" Not Mike Streihand the football player from NY giants. The other dude who worked for Bill Clinton. His last name is Greek and starts with an S. Not sure who the second interview is with.

Would like to see Harris one and Gov Newsome number 2. The dems can't have an all female ticket. Then in 2028 Newsome can be number one. I believe under campaign fund raising rules the money that has been raised so far goes to Harris if she is on the ticket.
It is scary to think that somebody would trust the future of The United States in the hands of that cackling Bitch.

As for Newsome. DeSantis kicked his Butt in the Governors debate they had. He is an empty suite.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 07-04-2024, 08:22 AM   #17
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
I believe that democrats will vote for anyone other than Donald Trump. Regardless of what the polls say. I think a lot of republicans think the same.
i

A recent poll matched Trump against not only Biden but several others who could replace Biden if he decides to drop out of the race. The poll was taken AFTER the debate. Biden trails Trump by 6 points and Harris trails Trump by 2 points, well within the margin of error. Newsom, Buttigieg and Whitmer also poll better than Biden vs. Trump.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ll/ar-BB1pivdl

A number of other polls with Trump vs. Harris show Trump winning but the most recent polls, taken in the last week, show Harris with much more support, again within the margin of error.

https://elections2024.thehill.com/na...trump-general/
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2024, 03:57 PM   #18
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
It is scary to think that somebody would trust the future of The United States in the hands of that......
Not as scary if Sarah Airhead Palin were Vice President. Fortunately she lost to Obama/Biden by 10 million votes.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2024, 08:35 PM   #19
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Not as scary if Sarah Airhead Palin were Vice President. Fortunately she lost to Obama/Biden by 10 million votes.
Wow, you and I agree on something.

McCain was bad enough on top of the ticket. Palin made it worse.

Although, she was easy on the eyes, as long as the only reason she opened her mouth was to close it around my dick.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:44 PM   #20
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Just like the poll numbers, the whiny magas will only turn to the *fake news* when it supports them.

I really don't know what they are saying since I don't watch the ones listed on the thread.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women