Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47929
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2024, 03:09 PM   #61
Dirkdiggler41
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Everything is cyclical and like a pendulum. 60, 70’s free love and drugs to 80’s Reagan don’t do drugs compaign to whatever we want to call the 90-2010 where America became less “god like” and world got terrorized, over accessed with the internet, school shootings and the like, it really did historically take a negative dip in our society in general. To the point you have a angry man running the country who treats the office with no integrity but stands blindly behind the Bible with none of its qualities because that whats will get you elected by the Republican Party. He’s just a worse more powerful money hungry and power driver version of the Hipocrites that sit in the church pews on Sunday. Who will be re-elected btw because our world loves angry and drama as they can relate. So oddly and ironically this angry right wing man who is far right as any president in my life time, forget any moderate reasonable minded man to run the country, holding up the Bible to his worshipers who follow him blindly like a Qon in a capital riot, support the agenda that he plays to get elected to appeal to his masses and feed his massive ego to help offset his unmassive penis, we get religious agenda laws placed under this administration he appointed (judges) and the public appointed representatives who know this powerful wealthy angry man with his angry cult following is coming back into office. Understand, It’s not just the south but this pendulum swing starting to swing far the other way in a attempt to correct itself from the society we have today. I just learned yesterday about the 10’s bust of the internet pedofile huge worldwide organization The Womderland Club”. Look it up, sick. So a correction is needed. It will get worse and go farther right before it swings back to somewhere in the middle. And again ironically this is happening in the middle of one of the most immoral men, if not the most immoral, presidents we have ever had in office. If that doesn’t tell you the messed up backwards world we live in now nothing will. Happy Independence Day everyone.
Dirkdiggler41 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2024, 11:08 PM   #62
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41 View Post
Exactly. I just posted something similar in a different thread. It’s public complaints that start LE activity not reviews on review boards.
This is not true Sir. If you were on this board (under a different handle/profile name) back when the busts started on Bali, Blue, Number One, JuJu, Luxury, etc nothing was mentioned about public complaints news reports. Those AMPs had been around for years in the same location but what the news reports did mention was the reviews on websites. The acronyms in the websites were mentioned, mamasans were mentioned from the websites, the girls names were mention that were lifted from the websites, details from reviews were mentioned. Some people started to worry about charges being brought up for writing reviews. Do you not think that LE is monitoring websites like these and why do you think they are? If anyone thinks that police ONLY get involved because of public complaints is totally wrong but a public complaint can escalate things and it can start an investigation if the massage location hasn't been on the LE radar. I agree that Karen complaints and news team investigations can get things started of course but Police gather evidence and information from many sources, not just one. The bottom line for everyone is to exercise caution and be vigilant. Don't get complacent, too comfortable or think you know it all. Expect the unexpected. Be aware, study the law and know your rights.
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2024, 12:33 AM   #63
LGBBQandT
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion View Post
Those AMPs had been around for years in the same location but what the news reports did mention was the reviews on websites. The acronyms in the websites were mentioned, mamasans were mentioned from the websites, the girls names were mention that were lifted from the websites, details from reviews were mentioned.
Do you have any articles/reports mentioning those things? Because this is the first time I'm hearing that.

Not saying it isn't likely or improbable, I imagine this would be the easiest way to shut things down. If it's true I'm surprised more people haven't posted about it.
LGBBQandT is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2024, 02:18 AM   #64
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBBQandT View Post
Do you have any articles/reports mentioning those things? Because this is the first time I'm hearing that.

Not saying it isn't likely or improbable, I imagine this would be the easiest way to shut things down. If it's true I'm surprised more people haven't posted about it.
Read my post again, then again and maybe one more time. Since you joined here in 2022 you wouldn't know anything about what I am talking about because if you were around and active here at that time you wouldn't be asking for articles/reports and such. It's obvious that you are bypassing/ignoring the important information and details in my post. Why is this even a debate? The consensus should be that LE gathers information from multiple sources and sometimes initial (first time) complaints, to start investigations on any illegal activity and that's exactly what I said.
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2024, 08:43 AM   #65
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Just saw Red Rose has officially closed their doors in Plano.
Joddxxx is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2024, 10:30 AM   #66
RX792P
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joddxxx View Post
Happened some time back.
RX792P is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2024, 12:11 PM   #67
Dirkdiggler41
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion View Post
This is not true Sir. If you were on this board (under a different handle/profile name) back when the busts started on Bali, Blue, Number One, JuJu, Luxury, etc nothing was mentioned about public complaints news reports. Those AMPs had been around for years in the same location but what the news reports did mention was the reviews on websites. The acronyms in the websites were mentioned, mamasans were mentioned from the websites, the girls names were mention that were lifted from the websites, details from reviews were mentioned. Some people started to worry about charges being brought up for writing reviews. Do you not think that LE is monitoring websites like these and why do you think they are? If anyone thinks that police ONLY get involved because of public complaints is totally wrong but a public complaint can escalate things and it can start an investigation if the massage location hasn't been on the LE radar. I agree that Karen complaints and news team investigations can get things started of course but Police gather evidence and information from many sources, not just one. The bottom line for everyone is to exercise caution and be vigilant. Don't get complacent, too comfortable or think you know it all. Expect the unexpected. Be aware, study the law and know your rights.
Good reminder and perspective about the big AMP bust, you are 100 percent correct about LE monitoring the boards. People put things in private tags thinking that they can’t see but you know how easy it to post fake reviews and get premium access, the LE are reading those as well. The facts still remains they can’t hit everyone and they know it. When they shut one down it just pops up somewhere else or even in same spot under a different name. They know it’s not going away realistically. It’s called the oldest profession for a reason. So I’m not denying LE doesn’t monitor the boards but adding a little perspective to say that public complaints are where the focus will go, not because spa A is reviewed 100 times more than Spa B. From time to time a large scale effort like a special task force will be put together to take a big swing at it and is successful in shutting down and curtailing activity for a period of time. The raid in question was successful as the AMP scene is a shadow of it former self. They saw that and still applying more pressure than usual in attempt to keep it down as much as possible. That’s where we are at now in my humble uniformed opinion. Much like this board the amp scene in big d has seen better days.
Dirkdiggler41 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2024, 02:07 PM   #68
london2012
Premium Access

Encounters: 112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joddxxx View Post

When one subamp close, 2 will take its place. There are so many subamps around. Red Rose has lost its luster years ago. I am surprised anyone even visit.

I am curious if there are asian or latina apt amp in operation in DFW? Its more of a IYKYK type situation.
london2012 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women