Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70517
biomed161300
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453081
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47914
pyramider46370
bambino40544
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2024, 09:01 AM   #16
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
We have a lot of millionaire real estate investors in Texas. Juss say'n...
I forget the guy's name that pays for most of the vacations that Thomas takes . He lives in Dallas and he made his fortune in real estate. There was an article on him in the Dallas Morning News about six months ago.

You sure do quote me a lot, considering that you have me on block. I thought the purpose of having someone on block was that you can't read what they post. So, you have a way to see what i post anyway. This is like the 10th time you have quoted me, after you announced that I was on block.

Carry on.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 09:05 AM   #17
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

That's why it's called "ignore". It's up to him. Sometimes, they just can't resist. Foxhole forever was a shining example of that stupidity.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 09:09 AM   #18
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
With Clarence Thomas it is well documented that a millionaire real estate investor has paid for most of the vacations that Thomas takes. I have not read that about any other Supreme Court justice.
So who is this Real estate Investor?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 09:21 AM   #19
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default It's like Deja Vu all over again...

Quote:
...You sure do quote me a lot, considering that you have me on block. I thought the purpose of having someone on block was that you can't read what they post. So, you have a way to see what i post anyway...
Perhaps you recall this item from the WayBack Machine?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
.... Technical questions on how the use of ekky works and such belongs in the Technical Forum. As a minor courtesy to the users of that forum, it is wise counsel to RTFM before posting there, though not actually mandatory.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 09:26 AM   #20
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
So who is this Real estate Investor?
There was a front page article about the guy in the Dallas Morning News about six months ago. I will look for the guys name tonight. He lives in Dallas, Texas.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:36 AM   #21
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
There was a front page article about the guy in the Dallas Morning News about six months ago. I will look for the guys name tonight. He lives in Dallas, Texas.
Harlan Crow is the guy you're talking about. Hes been providing lavish trips for Thomas for years.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...01YOT9tJrQRLu3
winn dixie is online now   Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 09:55 AM   #22
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Harlan Crow is the guy you're talking about. Hes been providing lavish trips for Thomas for years.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...01YOT9tJrQRLu3
WD, that is the guy. Thanks for saving me some homework. I could not remember his name. I remembered he was from Dallas and made his fortune in Real Estate.
Old 07-03-2024, 11:09 AM   #23
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
So he paid for a trip for Clarence Thomas? That in an of itself isn't criminal. There better be a lot more to this story than a paid vacation.
Old 07-03-2024, 12:09 PM   #24
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
So he paid for a trip for Clarence Thomas? That in an of itself isn't criminal. There better be a lot more to this story than a paid vacation.
It's not just one paid for vacation. It's multiple paid for vacations over a twenty year period that were NOT disclosed. Did you read the link? You don't see an issue with ethics there?

From the link:

For more than two decades, Thomas has accepted luxury trips, virtually every year, from the Dallas businessman ........

Someone who is just as conservative as Thomas is paying for multiple vacation trips that have not been disclosed. You don't see a potential problem with that?
Old 07-03-2024, 12:25 PM   #25
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's not just one paid for vacation. It's multiple paid for vacations over a twenty year period that were NOT disclosed. Did you read the link? You don't see an issue with ethics there?

From the link:

For more than two decades, Thomas has accepted luxury trips, virtually every year, from the Dallas busin
essman ........

Someone who is just as conservative as Thomas is paying for multiple vacation trips that have not been disclosed. You don't see a potential problem with that?
I understand that, but what makes this criminal? You can't just stop at multiple paid vacations by one businessman and call for his impeachment. To your last question, no I don't see a problem with it yet.
Old 07-03-2024, 01:27 PM   #26
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
I understand that, but what makes this criminal?
His feelings.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 01:40 PM   #27
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
His feelings.
Well apparently so. From what I gather from the OP's article all the Supreme Court Justices have accepted gifts from various sources, but Clarence Thomas has received more and of higher value and that is the basis for putting him on the road to being a criminal? Maybe it appears suspicious but it takes more than a hunch to establish Probable Cause for a crime.
Old 07-03-2024, 01:46 PM   #28
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Well apparently so. From what I gather from the OP's article all the Supreme Court Justices have accepted gifts from various sources, but Clarence Thomas has received more and of higher value and that is the basis for putting him on the road to being a criminal? Maybe it appears suspicious but it takes more than a hunch to establish Probable Cause for a crime.
Correct. However there are links to cases he's ruled on that he's benefitted from. Not to mention the huge influence he has on multi facets.
He's corrupt to the core.
winn dixie is online now   Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 02:53 PM   #29
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
I understand that, but what makes this criminal? You can't just stop at multiple paid vacations by one businessman and call for his impeachment. To your last question, no I don't see a problem with it yet.
It's okay to accept gifts. However, judges are suppose to disclose them. Thomas did not disclose any of the gifts he accepted from his millionaire friend. That make it a problem. From the link that you did not read:

These trips appeared nowhere on Thomas’ financial disclosures. His failure to report the flights appears to violate a law passed after Watergate that requires justices, judges, members of Congress and federal officials to disclose most gifts, two ethics law experts said. He also should have disclosed his trips on the yacht, these experts said.
Old 07-03-2024, 04:07 PM   #30
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's okay to accept gifts. However, judges are suppose to disclose them. Thomas did not disclose any of the gifts he accepted from his millionaire friend. That make it a problem. From the link that you did not read:

These trips appeared nowhere on Thomas’ financial disclosures. His failure to report the flights appears to violate a law passed after Watergate that requires justices, judges, members of Congress and federal officials to disclose most gifts, two ethics law experts said. He also should have disclosed his trips on the yacht, these experts said.
If he didn't disclose them sounds like a policy violation. I doubt he can impeached for it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women