Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70512
biomed161253
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47896
pyramider46370
bambino40520
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2024, 05:12 PM   #16
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Low unemployment

Stock market indexes are high

GDP numbers are good

The economy has improved since Trump left

The dems have the right policy on abortion. Roe Vs Wade does not belong to the states.

Biden had a BAD debate night. The polls have not changed. Biden and Trump are still tied nationally in most polls. There are a lot of independent voters and rino republicans who are not voting for Trump under any circumstances.
Yet people are living pay check to pay check, can’t afford housing, can’t afford groceries, can’t afford gas, can’t afford insurance, can’t afford any more of Biden.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 06:30 PM   #17
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Yet people are living pay check to pay check, can’t afford housing, can’t afford groceries, can’t afford gas, can’t afford insurance, can’t afford any more of Biden.
The people that you say are living check to check under Biden were living check to check under Trump. Trumps corporation tax cut did three things. 1. Helped the 1%. 2. Increased Stock buy backs. 3. Increased the one year Federal budget deficit.

Inflation was mostly caused by supply chain problems due to the pandemic that Trump mishandled. Trump did very little to control the spread. He did not believe in testing and isolating the positives. Thus, in the early going an infected person who was asymptomatic was not identified and infected everyone else. (Just as Dr Birx).

Inflation has gone from 7% down to 2% under Biden. Biden has created more jobs or more jobs have come back than any other president. The last time the unemployment has been this low for this amount of time "Bonanza" was the number one rated television show in "prime time television".

The reason people can't buy homes is because the Closeing Costs that the lending bank charges are so high. I know I just closed on a $225,000 condo in North Dallas. Getting a conventional mortgage cost an arm and a leg. Try talking to "Rocket Mortgage" The guy runs it owns the Cleveland Cavaliers basketball team. They are the worst. Yet they claim to write so many mortgages.

What do you mean "people can't afford health insurance"? Group health insurance from the employer is the cheapest health insurance there is. Most workers are getting that like around 260 million people. 92 percent of the population has some type of health insurance (1. Group health insurance thru the employer 2. ACA (Obamacare only 40 million people get this). 3. State Medicaid signed into law by LBJ in 1965). There is 8% of the population in the USA that don't get any of the three just mentioned.

Price of gas went up mainly because Putin invaded the Ukraine. 92 Octane spiked to $5.25 a gallon in North Dallas. It's around $3.85 a gallon right now. Shell and Chevron are more expensive than the Q-Trip or Racetrack gas stations.

Biden had a bad night. What really stood out is when Biden said he finally beat Medicare. I still can't figure out how he got there after preparing for two weeks at Camp David. He really lost his train of thought with that debate point.

Bottom line for me is there are two republicans I will never vote for president, Donald Trump and "lying" Ted Cruz. I would take Bush43 for a third term over Trump and Cruz. We all know what happened with Bush43.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 07:06 PM   #18
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
The people that you say are living check to check under Biden were living check to check under Trump. Trumps corporation tax cut did three things. 1. Helped the 1%. 2. Increased Stock buy backs. 3. Increased the one year Federal budget deficit.

Inflation was mostly caused by supply chain problems due to the pandemic that Trump mishandled. Trump did very little to control the spread. He did not believe in testing and isolating the positives. Thus, in the early going an infected person who was asymptomatic was not identified and infected everyone else. (Just as Dr Birx).

Inflation has gone from 7% down to 2% under Biden. Biden has created more jobs or more jobs have come back than any other president. The last time the unemployment has been this low for this amount of time "Bonanza" was the number one rated television show in "prime time television".

The reason people can't buy homes is because the Closeing Costs that the lending bank charges are so high. I know I just closed on a $225,000 condo in North Dallas. Getting a conventional mortgage cost an arm and a leg. Try talking to "Rocket Mortgage" The guy runs it owns the Cleveland Cavaliers basketball team. They are the worst. Yet they claim to write so many mortgages.

What do you mean "people can't afford health insurance"? Group health insurance from the employer is the cheapest health insurance there is. Most workers are getting that like around 260 million people. 92 percent of the population has some type of health insurance (1. Group health insurance thru the employer 2. ACA (Obamacare only 40 million people get this). 3. State Medicaid signed into law by LBJ in 1965). There is 8% of the population in the USA that don't get any of the three just mentioned.

Price of gas went up mainly because Putin invaded the Ukraine. 92 Octane spiked to $5.25 a gallon in North Dallas. It's around $3.85 a gallon right now. Shell and Chevron are more expensive than the Q-Trip or Racetrack gas stations.

Biden had a bad night. What really stood out is when Biden said he finally beat Medicare. I still can't figure out how he got there after preparing for two weeks at Camp David. He really lost his train of thought with that debate point.

Bottom line for me is there are two republicans I will never vote for president, Donald Trump and "lying" Ted Cruz. I would take Bush43 for a third term over Trump and Cruz. We all know what happened with Bush43.

Wow, not a single thing even close to reality.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women