Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70512
biomed161253
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47896
pyramider46370
bambino40521
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2024, 04:27 AM   #1
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Documented Panick Among Democrats At Large:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/private-c...011541312.html

My takeaway from this article"

There was a teleconference with the Bifen campaign leadership, the DNC leadership and nationally ranking democrats yesterday.

Elected officials and other important Democrats on the conference call from across the country were appalled at the fiddle-wile-Rome-burns attitude pf the party leaders and the campaign insiders.

This what happens when you only pay attention to one news source. I have bounced baxk and forth between CNN and Fox on a regular basis to see how stories were reported and what subjects were ignored by each camp ever since the 2-2- election and more often since the 2022 midterms. Fox has repeatedly showcased Mr. Biden's decline. Not CNN.

Apparently, the Democrats in general did not watch Fox at all.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 05:28 AM   #2
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Getting a thrill running up their leg? I think NOT!

The article reads like spin cycle and control, aka gaslighting. There was a fundraiser in the Hamptons, recall a known OBama hangout, later followed by one in NJ with Governor there.

Then we have this unauthenticated video purportedly leaked from inside a meeting room which seems to aptly describes the overall mood of the DNC writ large ATM. Could be Russian disinformation and I would expect blaming Trump for cheap fakes etc, etc, etc. But it sure seems to sum up the mood emerging behind their closed doors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgXSomPE_FY
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 07:35 AM   #3
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/news/private-c...011541312.html

My takeaway from this article"

There was a teleconference with the Bifen campaign leadership, the DNC leadership and nationally ranking democrats yesterday.

Elected officials and other important Democrats on the conference call from across the country were appalled at the fiddle-wile-Rome-burns attitude pf the party leaders and the campaign insiders.

This what happens when you only pay attention to one news source. I have bounced baxk and forth between CNN and Fox on a regular basis to see how stories were reported and what subjects were ignored by each camp ever since the 2-2- election and more often since the 2022 midterms. Fox has repeatedly showcased Mr. Biden's decline. Not CNN.

Apparently, the Democrats in general did not watch Fox at all.
If you have followed the polls on the subject, Democrats did not want Biden to run for reelection from the beginning and Republicans did not want Trump on the ballot.

Most believed it was time to move on and were not listened to.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 09:19 AM   #4
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... PANIC! ...

... It's ALL OVER for Biden! ...
Will they even let him finish out the year??

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 09:25 AM   #5
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Biden didn’t say “January 6th” and “Convicted Felon” enough.

His handlers must have finally figured out that that BS wasn’t been working.
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 11:15 AM   #6
HoHound
Valued Poster

We are witnessing the collapse of the Bolshevik, Communist, Pedocrats. It's a beautiful thing to witness.
HoHound is online now   Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 02:47 PM   #7
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The Democrats, through their willing Lackeys in the Main Stream a media, have been lying about Biden’s state of mind and health for the past two years.

That dumb ass Biden even said……..”Waych me”.

America did.

Why is everybody so shocked?

The next big shock will be when all of the evidence comes together and Biden and his entire fucking Familly is revealed to be the criminals they are.

The cows are coming home, the chickens are starting to roost. The dam is about to break.

Anybody with half a brain shouldn’t be surprised. Biden is and always has been a corrupt piece of shit.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 03:04 PM   #8
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

For the Good of the Country, It's Time for Some Pundits to Retire

https://meidasnews.com/news/for-the-...dits-to-retire

Quote:
Biden was bad. There is no sugarcoating that. Whenever people said to me that Biden should not debate [D]ump this cycle because that conferred legitimacy and normalcy on a criminal, my response was always that perhaps another incumbent president in this situation would be able to get away with that, but not Biden. That is because the main concern undecided voters had with Biden was his ability to do this for four more years. Ducking debates would only worsen that perception. He had to debate and show those voters that he had what it takes to do the toughest job in the world for four more years.

On that score he failed.

He looked old, tired, and struggled to maintain focus and to express himself forcefully and coherently. It was certainly cause for serious concern, and I don't completely dismiss those who expressed theirs. But there is a vast difference between expressing disappointment, frustration and concern, and calling for an incumbent president to drop out of the race after he has secured the nomination. Those are the people I am talking about right now.

With all of that said, what would be the pathway forward to replacing Biden at this point? When you game out scenarios, none seems entirely satisfactory. All will fracture the Democratic base. [ ] Now the pundits, almost all of whom said nothing back then, are calling for Biden to step down at the worst possible time.

Profiles in courage.

If Joe and Jill decide that now is the time to step aside, they will come to that decision on their own after listening to the small handful of people they trust completely. It should be obvious to anyone that their circle of trust is very tight, and includes few people. While we can't know for certain what the discussions amongst that tight circle is with the Bidens right now, none of them have joined the public chorus of critics.

I told you.

I fuckin' told you.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 03:26 PM   #9
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Two little things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
The Democrats, through their willing Lackeys in the Main Stream a media, have been lying about Biden’s state of mind and health for the past two years....
1) You don't have to be a Meathead to see his performance was a 'disaster', ironically enough from Rob Reiner yesterday.

2) While dementia is a non-reversible, progressive condition, it progresses logrythmicaly. That is, it speeds up as time moves forward. The rate of decline increases faster and faster. I have seen this in parents and other relatives.

Kinda catches ya off guard. Imagine what people who have been shielded from it by the main stream media must have thought upon witnessing the current state of the BI-DONE.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women