Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70507
biomed161238
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47889
pyramider46370
bambino40504
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2024, 04:44 PM   #16
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theblackone1 View Post
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 06:02 PM   #17
Theblackone1
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion View Post
The cautious part
Might be one of the Husbands
Smh
Theblackone1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 06:32 PM   #18
vigilant17
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Interesting...
vigilant17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 08:04 PM   #19
Theblackone1
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casen123 View Post
Was going to see Emily at the spa yesterday and there was a guy setting in a white suv , that looked to be taking pictures of the store and set there for a while I decided not to enter.
Could be the ex dude or the new dude or even the husband of hers but it’s not a pig . Chill dude and don’t enter so fast the next time.
Theblackone1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 09:43 PM   #20
Casen123
Registered Member

It looked like a cop or an inspector not many hobbiest wear white button up shirt I. A Chevy white Chevy suv. Taking pictures and notes.
Casen123 is online now   Quote
Old 06-29-2024, 07:01 AM   #21
TruthSayer
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Could be the ex dude or the new dude or even the husband of hers but it’s not a pig . Chill dude and don’t enter so fast the next time.
Dude, stop with the conspiracies and guessing, unless you have some real info the community can benefit from just chill.
These ladies have been at it longer than you've been hobbying ..certainly longer than you've been a member here.
Quote:
It looked like a cop or an inspector not many hobbiest wear white button up shirt I. A Chevy white Chevy suv. Taking pictures and notes.
This might be as a result of that link that was shared, stating a possible citizen complaint to authorities.
TruthSayer is online now   Quote
Old 06-29-2024, 08:04 AM   #22
Casen123
Registered Member

I didn’t not share any link from google maps nor did I post on google maps. Yes I am new to the site but not new to the game same thing happen to luxury spa. They had several John’s on video going and coming and I’d them thru the cars they where driving. No they can’t file charges on you for entering and exiting a spa but they can sure come to your house and ask you a lot of questions. So take it or leave I just thought you would want to know what was seen I will not ever report anything like this again on here if it’s not welcomed plenty of spas within twenty minutes of this one with plenty of talent in them. Till this one cools down was all I was thinking. Sorry for an inconvenience I have caused
Old 06-29-2024, 08:49 AM   #23
TruthSayer
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
I didn’t not share any link from google maps nor did I post on google maps. Yes I am new to the site but not new to the game same thing happen to luxury spa. They had several John’s on video going and coming and I’d them thru the cars they where driving. No they can’t file charges on you for entering and exiting a spa but they can sure come to your house and ask you a lot of questions. So take it or leave I just thought you would want to know what was seen I will not ever report anything like this again on here if it’s not welcomed plenty of spas within twenty minutes of this one with plenty of talent in them. Till this one cools down was all I was thinking. Sorry for an inconvenience I have caused
The comment wasn't directed at you. The information you shared was more helpful than the other guy speculations on husbands/boyfriends or whatever.
The link i am talking about is on comment #3 if you go back to the first page you'll see
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toocoolforschool View Post
Again, not directed at you. Just go back through the thread and you'll get context, we/i appreciate the heads up you provided i will reiterate it was more useful than this comment below
Quote:
I hope this helps clear the air.
TruthSayer is online now   Quote
Old 06-29-2024, 08:54 AM   #24
Casen123
Registered Member

Thank you I just didn’t want to be out of line.
Old 06-29-2024, 11:12 AM   #25
vigilant17
Premium Access

I think Truth has laid out the situation very accurately. "This might be as a result of that link that was shared, stating a possible citizen complaint to authorities", where a Google complaint might be far more dangerous than anything on Eccie...
Old Yesterday, 10:43 AM   #26
MYQUEST
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Whomever wrote the Google review is on a roll…3 reviews, all complaining.
MYQUEST is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:17 PM   #27
vigilant17
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYQUEST View Post
Whomever wrote the Google review is on a roll…3 reviews, all complaining.
wow. He has a bone to pick with Angela for sure, I wonder what she did to piss him off so much?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women