Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70507
biomed161238
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47886
pyramider46370
bambino40502
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2024, 06:08 PM   #16
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

When even the DNC media know Senile Biden got his sorry ass kicked and anyone who thinks otherwise is in denial

berryberry is online now   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 06:13 PM   #17
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Wishful thinkJoe.
All major dnc players doubled down today in support of joe.
winn dixie is online now   Quote
Old 06-29-2024, 02:36 PM   #18
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Wishful thinkJoe.
All major dnc players doubled down today in support of joe.
... Of course they did! ...

... 'cause NOBODY ELSE wants to run! ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:23 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Bash had to help Bribes. He didn’t know who was asking the questions

https://x.com/mattwallace888/status/...0AMolspcYxY9QA

Over there Joey!!!!

bambino is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:18 PM   #20
Hedge Row
Registered Member

Here is the thing, nobody should be celebrating either of these guys knowing that one will be our next president. The fact that we are back to voting between Statler and Waldorf is an embarrassment to the country and proof our political system is broken. If you are blindly backing either one of these guys, you are a part of the problem. Hell, I wouldn't even let either of them have the keys to my car to drive let alone the keys to the nuclear weapons of our country. But here we are.

If either party ran someone else (like Nikki Haley) they would have sewn up the election by now but...here we are with an election that is destined to have one of two outcomes:

Biden wins - and Trump's people again don't accept it and say it was stolen again, and we will see how far the chaos would go this time around

Trump wins - and Trump's people say that "the elections have been fixed and the people have spoken!" How people cannot see how obvious it is that this whole stolen election idea is bullshit is beyond me. But like Trump said, "I like the poorly educated."
Hedge Row is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:19 PM   #21
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedge Row View Post
Here is the thing, nobody should be celebrating either of these guys knowing that one will be our next president. The fact that we are back to voting between Statler and Waldorf is an embarrassment to the country and proof our political system is broken. If you are blindly backing either one of these guys, you are a part of the problem. Hell, I wouldn't even let either of them have the keys to my car to drive let alone the keys to the nuclear weapons of our country. But here we are.

If either party ran someone else (like Nikki Haley) they would have sewn up the election by now but...here we are with an election that is destined to have one of two outcomes:

Biden wins - and Trump's people again don't accept it and say it was stolen again, and we will see how far the chaos would go this time around

Trump wins - and Trump's people say that "the elections have been fixed and the people have spoken!" How people cannot see how obvious it is that this whole stolen election idea is bullshit is beyond me. But like Trump said, "I like the poorly educated."
As a correction, many like to take snipets of a speech to make things not what they actually mean. Both sides do it all the time...

We won with the old,we won with the young, we won with the highly educated, we won with the poorly educated..... I love the poorly educated
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:05 PM   #22
Hedge Row
Registered Member

Chizzy, Good further detail. But that further correction isn't the main point.

I love that your Avatar look like Waldorf and Statler. I see that we are on the same page. Now the real question is - is Trump Waldorf of Statler? Hmmm...deep questions.
Hedge Row is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:44 PM   #23
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Chizzy, Good further detail. But that further correction isn't the main point.

I love that your Avatar look like Waldorf and Statler. I see that we are on the same page. Now the real question is - is Trump Waldorf of Statler? Hmmm...deep questions.

lol, i guess that is a matter of opinion
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:02 PM   #24
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Waldorf. But he looks more like the Heatmeiser anf Biden is Jack Frost
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM   #25
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:

Hmmmm... Not seeing how this addresses the thread topic.
Which is "Panic by the leftists. Biden bombs in the debate"...

... So let's steer back to the topic - and say that
the Dems should Panic... Biden is a Disaster!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:50 PM   #26
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

#### Salty
Actually it does. Yes, Biden was terrible in the debate and looks and acts like a weak old man, and that has many dems rightfully panicked.
But then the reality hits that all he has to beat is the worst president in history and that panic subsides a little.
What a winning pair we have here. Sad.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old Today, 07:07 AM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Regardless of who the Democrat nominee ends up being, the Dems appear unorganized, incompetent, and untrustworthy.

If this was the Deep State’s plan, it’s a terrible one. Whatever they hoped to accomplish, they’ve squandered it with abysmal optics.

If they stick with Biden, the MSM are going to have to walk back all their recent negative press about him, and go back to bootlicking for Biden, which will be a nearly impossible sell to the public, and Trump will win.

If they go with another candidate, the Dems/MSM will have limited time to prop up the new ticket, they will be essentially circumventing the democratic process by selecting a nominee instead of holding a primary, and all their viable replacements are polling worse than Joe the vegetable.

The Dems are between a rock and a hard place. Their optics are terrible no matter what they do, they don’t have a candidate that can compete with Trump, and they are almost out of time.

The Deep State have three options:

-cheat
-cancel election
-remove Trump
bambino is online now   Quote
Old Today, 07:11 AM   #28
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

#### Salty
Thanks Salty

On topic, there is a good article out called Fact check: Biden’s horrific debate performance made worse by multiple lies and gaffes

And you wonder why leftists are panicked
berryberry is online now   Quote
Old Today, 07:54 AM   #29
Iceman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Regardless of who the Democrat nominee ends up being, the Dems appear unorganized, incompetent, and untrustworthy.

If this was the Deep State’s plan, it’s a terrible one. Whatever they hoped to accomplish, they’ve squandered it with abysmal optics.

If they stick with Biden, the MSM are going to have to walk back all their recent negative press about him, and go back to bootlicking for Biden, which will be a nearly impossible sell to the public, and Trump will win.

If they go with another candidate, the Dems/MSM will have limited time to prop up the new ticket, they will be essentially circumventing the democratic process by selecting a nominee instead of holding a primary, and all their viable replacements are polling worse than Joe the vegetable.

The Dems are between a rock and a hard place. Their optics are terrible no matter what they do, they don’t have a candidate that can compete with Trump, and they are almost out of time.

The Deep State have three options:

-cheat
-cancel election
-remove Trump
Or they could just hope for a miracle this year and start concentrating on mid-terms and 2028.
Iceman is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women