Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70507
biomed161224
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453069
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47874
pyramider46370
bambino40500
CryptKicker37112
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2024, 09:21 PM   #1
tuckahoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 53
Default Microplastics and Penis Health

Plastic is everywhere!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjLYAaM5ASA
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 10:24 PM   #2
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

lol, this is a wild topic. I watched the video but he didn't say anything regarding age and erectile dysfunction that I noticed. Correct me if I missed it. If guys in their 20's were getting ED that would be a serious issue of concern. Everybody uses plastics as it's apart of our daily lives. All kinds of foods come wrapped in plastic and I try to use the BPA safe plastic whenever possible. I always prefer drinking out of a glass cup instead of a plastic cup, even at home. Have you noticed that liquor taste better out of a glass bottle compared to a plastic bottle? The same thing could be said about beer in a bottle vs. beer in an aluminum can.

One thing the guy in the video didn't talk about is cookware. Instead of using non-stick liners for skillets, 2 quart, 3 quart, and 1 gallon pots I like to use cast iron or all steel pots. If you have non-stick skillets and pots and the bottom is in bad shape it's time to replace them as that is not healthy. Besides cast iron heats more evenly and retains the heat better than any non-stick cooking pot or pan, less warping too.
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 10:31 PM   #3
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

One more thing, I am especially finicky about my food. We've all been to a fast food joint or a restaurant where they use styrofoam for takeout and what not. If the cooks put the food into the styrofoam container and it melts it or warps the styrofoam I will NOT eat it. I promptly ask for a refund and inform the cook or owner to let the food cool before putting it in the container. I'm not being an asshole, I just don't like to eat plastique lol.
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:55 AM   #4
tuckahoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Yeah, the video didn't address everything, but it brings to light a problem. From other sources I have been told there are plastics in the blood of people from even the most remote parts of the earth.

A test of 3 unnmamed brands of bottled water showed they had lots of microplastics in the water. Every brand pretty much uses the same type of bottle. Supposedly the type of plastic like milk comes in is better? I have my own filters for water, because city water systems add all kinds of stuff. They also DON'T test for some things.

Dane Wiginton has found there are plastic nano particles sprayed into the air, along with aluminum, barium, and a host of other chemicals.

Once it is in us, there doesn't seem to be much way to get it out.

I saw some stock pots for sale recently. I picked one up and it seemed heavy and durable. They were labeled as stainless steel. Made in India. Then I saw another label, a long list of other heavy metals that were in the stainless steel, including aluminum, lead, maybe cadmium? I figured they were made from some recycled materials and must be a very poor grade of stainless.
Cast iron is my favorite also.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women