Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70504
biomed161205
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453063
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47856
pyramider46370
bambino40489
CryptKicker37111
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2024, 10:08 AM   #1
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Default Supreme Court say gratuities are not Bribes.

Supreme Court wipes out anti-corruption law that bars officials from taking gifts for past favors.

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Wednesday struck down part of a federal anti-corruption law that makes it a crime for state and local officials to take gifts valued at more than $5,000 from a donor who had previously been awarded lucrative contracts or other government benefits thanks to the efforts of the official.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...corruption-law

The ruling was 6/3 broken down along ideological lines. This from a court that thinks it’s ok to take hundreds of thousands of dollars from billionaires as gifts

I hate to say it but this is a worse decision than Dobbs. If we can’t hold public officials responsible for their greed then we’re really screwed.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 11:19 AM   #2
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Complete self interest.
Diligaf is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 12:29 PM   #3
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Supreme Court wipes out anti-corruption law that bars officials from taking gifts for past favors.

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Wednesday struck down part of a federal anti-corruption law that makes it a crime for state and local officials to take gifts valued at more than $5,000 from a donor who had previously been awarded lucrative contracts or other government benefits thanks to the efforts of the official.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...corruption-law

The ruling was 6/3 broken down along ideological lines. This from a court that thinks it’s ok to take hundreds of thousands of dollars from billionaires as gifts

I hate to say it but this is a worse decision than Dobbs. If we can’t hold public officials responsible for their greed then we’re really screwed.
We've all been getting screwed, it's just now getting more obvious. America has been compromised by Global Zionist. When we vote we are doing nothing more than running from a Lion to a Tiger. Nothing really changes.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 01:58 PM   #4
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
We've all been getting screwed, it's just now getting more obvious. America has been compromised by Global Zionist. When we vote we are doing nothing more than running from a Lion to a Tiger. Nothing really changes.
Wat the fuck is a "Global Zionist?"

Old 06-26-2024, 02:30 PM   #5
Bradscott
Gaining Momentum

As leader of the global Zionist I am offended by your insinuation. I sent your post to my colleagues and they suggested some reading that they highly recommend.
https://my.clevelandclinic.org/healt...-neurosyphilis

Enjoy! Hopefully it is not too late to help!
Bradscott is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 03:04 PM   #6
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligaf View Post
Wat the fuck is a "Global Zionist?"

Maybe that's something you should do some research on. But here's a few thing to keep in mind the Zionist fund both sides. In other words it doesn't matter to the Zionist what side or what movement gains power because they fund both sides. Take the Election they know people are going to be opposed to each other by who they support. Both candidates are Zionist puppets. Who are the Zionist? The Zionist run the Financial system, Entertainment, Media and they are among political system as well.
Old 06-26-2024, 03:05 PM   #7
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradscott View Post
As leader of the global Zionist I am offended by your insinuation. I sent your post to my colleagues and they suggested some reading that they highly recommend.
https://my.clevelandclinic.org/healt...-neurosyphilis

Enjoy! Hopefully it is not too late to help!
You should "Fuck Off". Don't threaten me with any of your stupid bullshit.
Old 06-26-2024, 04:36 PM   #8
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Quote:
Maybe that's something you should do some research on. But here's a few thing to keep in mind the Zionist fund both sides. In other words it doesn't matter to the Zionist what side or what movement gains power because they fund both sides. Take the Election they know people are going to be opposed to each other by who they support. Both candidates are Zionist puppets. Who are the Zionist? The Zionist run the Financial system, Entertainment, Media and they are among political system as well.
Ok. Well, I don't know about all that, but if that's a conspiracy-minded way to say, "Your only choice is getting fucked with either a red or blue dildo," then I approve.
Old 06-26-2024, 05:18 PM   #9
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok. Well, I don't know about all that, but if that's a conspiracy-minded way to say, "Your only choice is getting fucked with either a red or blue dildo," then I approve.
Yeah, that's why you should do some research.
Old 06-26-2024, 05:52 PM   #10
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, that's why you should do some research.
That advice would mean more to me if I hadn't read some of your earlier posts that suggest the moon isn't real.

I doubt we would consider the same stuff as research worthy.

But hey, how about them justices!? Making sure that they can keep raking in the cash!
Old 06-26-2024, 06:12 PM   #11
Bradscott
Gaining Momentum

Poor impulse control is also a sign. It might still respond to penicillin. Anyway I have to go and run the political, acting and mafia structures of the world. Must be weird to hate so many but I’ll manage to get over my worry for you.
Bradscott is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 07:53 PM   #12
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
That advice would mean more to me if I hadn't read some of your earlier posts that suggest the moon isn't real.

I doubt we would consider the same stuff as research worthy.

But hey, how about them justices!? Making sure that they can keep raking in the cash!
I don't think I ever said or even insinuated the Moon wasn't real. I see it every night.
Old 06-26-2024, 08:54 PM   #13
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

Of Guideline # 15 . . .
Quote:
#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2024, 08:38 AM   #14
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't think I ever said or even insinuated the Moon wasn't real. I see it every night.
Yep. I retract that statement. I was reading it again and it was all kicked off by some misguided soul named HoHound. You never said or insinuated the moon isn't real.

You just said it isn't solid.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...6&postcount=64

This reply isn't relevant to the thread topic (my apologies to the OP) but applies to the "research" suggestion you posted about Global Zionists. It speaks to the credibility of any sources you'd believe, given your views about something as well-sourced as the moon.
Old 06-27-2024, 08:48 AM   #15
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yep. I retract that statement. I was reading it again and it was all kicked off by some misguided soul named HoHound. You never said or insinuated the moon isn't real.

You just said it isn't solid.

hhttps://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...6&postcount=64

This reply isn't relevant to the thread topic (my apologies to the OP) but applies to the "research" suggestion you posted about Global Zionists. It speaks to the credibility of any sources you'd believe, given your views about something as well-sourced as the moon.
Yes that's what I said. Since this thread isn't about the moon that's about all I'll say in response to your post.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women