Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70503
biomed161205
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453063
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47848
pyramider46370
bambino40489
CryptKicker37111
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2024, 06:49 PM   #16
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Practice, practice, practice

I understand team O'Biden has dedicated a full week of debate prep for, get this, I shit you not - to train the O'Biden to be able to stand up on his own for 90 minutes straight. As such, I'll be watching his knuckles turn white from his death grip on the podium to keep from falling over.

Anyone know what the over-under is on him popping-a-squat and dropping another klinker load, ala G7?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 07:48 PM   #17
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
JFK Jr. thinks Trump will win
I think its a waste of time
Respectfully, I don't think that JFK, Jr. is doing a lot of thinking about anything.

He died in July 1999.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 07:54 PM   #18
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
I understand team O'Biden has dedicated a full week of debate prep for, get this, I shit you not - to train the O'Biden to be able to stand up on his own for 90 minutes straight. As such, I'll be watching his knuckles turn white from his death grip on the podium to keep from falling over.

Anyone know what the over-under is on him popping-a-squat and dropping another klinker load, ala G7?

Well let's just hope he doesn't look for a chair again if you catch my drift, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 08:42 PM   #19
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
Respectfully, I don't think that JFK, Jr. is doing a lot of thinking about anything.

He died in July 1999.
ops
I got the wrong Kennedy

thanks Sir

The Hill
RFK Jr. predicts Trump will win CNN debate against Biden
5 hours ago

offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 09:07 PM   #20
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I hate to use my Special Olympics analogy again, but if you win gold and the other person wins silver; are you really winning anything in the overall grand scheme of things?

The only one who is really winning is CNN because they will probably have record ratings for an hour and a half of a very awkward back and forth comedy routine between dumb and dumber.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 03:21 AM   #21
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default True Dat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
...The only one who is really winning is CNN because they will probably have record ratings for an hour and a half ...
Lord knows they need it. I believe they have dipped below the 400K viewer mark pretty consistently these days.
Old 06-26-2024, 05:34 AM   #22
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Dark brandon showing up at first debate and gonna obliterate trumpf like corn pop. Trumpf will suffer biggly if he is made to follow the the debate rules. Trumpf is gonna try to talk over muted mics like a madman.
Cornpop going down again. Trumpf gonna get exposed
Too early to get this excited. This event (not really a "debate") could go either way.

Both parties are likely to take performance enhancing drugs to maintain energy and or focus.

Both parties are of advanced age. Either one of them could, while live and on stage, develop a profoundly debilitating or even disabling condition.

My hopes are on former President Trump, but I won't bet any money on it due to the very real possibilities (about 0"50 in my estimation) that either oner of them will collapse on camera.

This event cvould end early.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 05:50 AM   #23
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Dark brandon showing up at first debate and gonna obliterate trumpf like corn pop. Trumpf will suffer biggly if he is made to follow the the debate rules. Trumpf is gonna try to talk over muted mics like a madman.
Cornpop going down again. Trumpf gonna get exposed
Now then, if both men can stay on their feet and functioning while the hot lights are on:

Former President Trump will be confronted by three; President Biden, and the two "moderators". The NN employees will interrupt Mr. Trump and n does not allow him to get his message out. They will accuse him of presenting misinformation.

I do believe and expect that Mr. Trump will at times, try to speak loudly enough to be heard over a deed mike. He hasn't' asked me, but I would advise him not to that. I would instead just try to make pointed side remarks from time to time that are loud enough for President Biden to hear but not loud enough to register with the TV audience.

While on a live mike, I would advise former President Trump to avoid disparaging remarks about President Biden's obvious weaknesses and focus on policy issues. Let President Biden show himself to be the man he is.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2024, 03:24 PM   #24
Diligaf
Valued Poster

No idea how the debate will go, but this is pretty funny.

Diligaf is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2024, 03:58 PM   #25
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 160

If Biden could carry a bag of actual trash to the dumpster, I'd be impressed at this point.

We all know this is going to be a car crash of epic proportions tonight...so, buckle up.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2024, 04:07 PM   #26
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

To be fair. Trumpf is 300 lb plus..

Dark brandon will handle the entitled spoiled brat. Trumpfs losing will continue.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2024, 04:11 PM   #27
Diligaf
Valued Poster

trump as already said "maybe I'll lose on purpose." who says shit like that if they think they will win?

So much winning. lol

I'm sure Salty and a few others will be live posting on here. I'm gonna go drop a couple of loads in my SB. I'll catch up on the train crash tomorrow.
Diligaf is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2024, 04:23 PM   #28
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligaf View Post
No idea how the debate will go, but this is pretty funny.

Yeah, it's funny but probably how it will turn out. Trump will lose the Debate on purpose and Biden will think he won it on purpose, lol. My expectations are quite low for either one to inspire me enough to vote for either one.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2024, 04:35 PM   #29
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default The Q & A debate

Biden is the trash and today is trash day.

I see it as Biden has to tell the people they are happy, i.e better off than they were 4 years ago and not to believe their lying eyes and bank statements etc.

Trump just needs to talk directly to the people, pretty much ignoring Biden alltogether and ask the American people directly if they are better off than they were 4 years ago. How do they feel about multiple wars costing billions of dollars. How do they feel about having their boarders over run and spending billions of dollars supporting the interlopers.

Q's that need A's that Biden cannot possibly provide.
Old 06-27-2024, 04:48 PM   #30
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

CNN said they are going to have a 1 to 2 minutes delay on the broadcast. It's not enough that the moderators are in the Democrats pocket they get to edit out when Joe slips and slumps.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women