Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70501
biomed161182
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453062
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47838
pyramider46370
bambino40485
CryptKicker37110
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2024, 01:51 PM   #1
rcwllman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35
Default Bodyworx are they back?

I saw an add from bodyworx on another forum I wonder if they are back ? Anyone have any intel??

Thanks
rcwllman is online now   Quote
Old 06-23-2024, 03:54 PM   #2
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

to be specific: they are advertising on oh2 again. Same account as before, so appears to be legit, but that’s all I know.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 10:31 AM   #3
Eliot_Spitzer
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Hopefully it's not the police running the ads like last time.
Eliot_Spitzer is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 02:38 PM   #4
TinMan
The Grey Knight

I don’t think it was ever established the police were posting ads for Bodyworx. My recollection is that BWX was concerned about the backlash from the Plano STR bust and disappeared. The Plano bust ensnared a bunch of women who used to work at BWX, so it was reasonable to expect cops to start digging into BWX based on that connection.

I don’t know if any legal action came from that, but if it did it was after BWX stopped advertising.

At least that is my memory of it. Someone with better commands of the facts will hopefully provide details that tell a more complete story.
Old 06-25-2024, 02:54 PM   #5
Eliot_Spitzer
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I don’t think it was ever established the police were posting ads for Bodyworx. My recollection is that BWX was concerned about the backlash from the Plano STR bust and disappeared. The Plano bust ensnared a bunch of women who used to work at BWX, so it was reasonable to expect cops to start digging into BWX based on that connection.

I don’t know if any legal action came from that, but if it did it was after BWX stopped advertising.

At least that is my memory of it. Someone with better commands of the facts will hopefully provide details that tell a more complete story.
I live in Plano so this was maybe a bigger deal to me.

1.) busted an AirBnB arrested a provider with outstanding warrants (for assault) and the "proprietor"
2.) "proprietor" doesn't spend more than 24 hours in jail, charges dropped later
3.) ads appear again on rubratings
4.) police announce sting operation focusing on "massage website"
Eliot_Spitzer is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 06:27 PM   #6
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Yeah, but wasn’t the sting using the accounts of the outfit that got busted (i can’t recall the name at the moment)? BWX was tangential to that operation, having been the previous employer for some of the women nabbed at the short term rental.

BWX was close enough to the fire that the chick running that shop actually posted something from one of BWX’s account asking for legal help. She left the state shortly thereafter.
Old 06-26-2024, 08:35 AM   #7
Nill
Premium Access

Encounters: 11

That was The Bungalow girls. The group that left BdWorx and someone ratted them out, allegedly.
Nill is online now   Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 10:34 AM   #8
misterman
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

After the bungalow raid bodyworx Shut down their website and anything affiliated with that name, but kept on going UTR until everything cooled down. Brooklyn just texted me saying that they kept their handle on Eccie and Oh2 Just because it was easier than starting a whole new account. The legal help she needed was to get out of the lease for the Spa they were Using at the time. I’ve only ever seen them at an apartment since then.
misterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 12:01 PM   #9
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Bungalow! Thank you! And thanks for filling in some of the other gaps in my recollection. I saw on oh2 where BWX confirmed much of what misterman just posted.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women