Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70500
biomed161182
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453059
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47828
pyramider46370
bambino40470
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2024, 12:39 PM   #1
RuGonnaEatThat
Premium Access

Encounters: 3
Default GL ranking IMO

this is all my opinion from everyone I've tried

1. Nana
2. Green
3. LULU
4. JUJU
5. Clara
6. Emma
RuGonnaEatThat is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2024, 01:23 PM   #2
Makehermoan
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I know it's just of who you've tried, but Lovely should be #1 on every list, tried her or not, that woman is just a sexual fiend.
Makehermoan is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2024, 04:58 PM   #3
HenrySwanson
Trying to lay low

Encounters: 26

If we are going to put girls that aren't there anymore, I'll go with Blue. I think she goes by Mint now out west.
HenrySwanson is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 01:51 PM   #4
RuGonnaEatThat
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makehermoan View Post
I know it's just of who you've tried, but Lovely should be #1 on every list, tried her or not, that woman is just a sexual fiend.
hopefully i can see her soon
Old 06-24-2024, 01:52 PM   #5
RuGonnaEatThat
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenrySwanson View Post
If we are going to put girls that aren't there anymore, I'll go with Blue. I think she goes by Mint now out west.
ive heard about her but i think she left just at as i got into the hobby
Old 06-24-2024, 03:24 PM   #6
2breast69
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuGonnaEatThat View Post
this is all my opinion from everyone I've tried

1. Nana
2. Green
3. LULU
4. JUJU
5. Clara
6. Emma
The providers move around to different studio's so have you just seen these 6 girls or why ranking just GL?
Oh and I see Brisk Free just bumped 2 of your 3 reviews of this place....ok this actually makes sense now.
2breast69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 06:18 PM   #7
RuGonnaEatThat
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2breast69 View Post
The providers move around to different studio's so have you just seen these 6 girls or why ranking just GL?
Oh and I see Brisk Free just bumped 2 of your 3 reviews of this place....ok this actually makes sense now.
LOL ive been too others but they either closed or i didnt like them like LA or Blossom-K. GL has been my go to and i usaully dont switch girls once i like 1
Old 06-24-2024, 06:29 PM   #8
Heartside
Valued Poster

Gl is my go to, I would rank blue #1 all time, absolutely gorgeous!!
Heartside is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 08:16 PM   #9
2breast69
Premium Access

Quote:
LOL ive been too others but they either closed or i don't like them like LA or Blossom-K. GL has been my go to and i usaully dont switch girls once i like 1
It seems evident you like the place, you don't have a single post that isn't a GL thread or review.

Still a little fuzzy since you didn't answer my question....the providers aren't the studio so why rank just GL?

These are your favorite 6 providers and you saw them all at GL?
Everyone has their favorite spots but just kind of odd rank list considering a bunch of GL bumps today.
Don't want to see this board go back to a bunch of useless promotional ads for the same places.
Old 06-25-2024, 10:57 AM   #10
RuGonnaEatThat
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2breast69 View Post
It seems evident you like the place, you don't have a single post that isn't a GL thread or review.

Still a little fuzzy since you didn't answer my question....the providers aren't the studio so why rank just GL?

These are your favorite 6 providers and you saw them all at GL?
Everyone has their favorite spots but just kind of odd rank list considering a bunch of GL bumps today.
Don't want to see this board go back to a bunch of useless promotional ads for the same places.

you are right, i only have post from GL because it was the only studio I go to recently. in terms of other providers i tried them once before i was on this site and didnt have a great expierence so never went back to the again

(Except Lovely angels had a great expierece they just closed)

i dont like posting non recommendations because its all subjective in terms of what the provider is willing to do for you or not.

but if you want to hear about bad expierences, feel free to dm
Old 06-25-2024, 11:12 AM   #11
2breast69
Premium Access

Quote:
you are right, i only have post from GL because it was the only studio I go to recently. in terms of other providers i tried them once before i was on this site and didnt have a great expierence so never went back to the again

(Except Lovely angels had a great expierece they just closed)

i dont like posting non recommendations because its all subjective in terms of what the provider is willing to do for you or not.

but if you want to hear about bad expierences, feel free to dm
That's fair. There are fails and good providers at all the studios as well. Some have a better run than others as far as consistent providers.
I would say don't limit yourself by studio though or you will miss out on some of the good ones.
I do a pretty good job trying to gather intel prior or will just TOFTT if the risk/reward seems worth it.
Thanks for the offer. I've seen 1,4 and 5 on your list and you have Green right up there so may give her a spin.
Old 06-25-2024, 11:22 AM   #12
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

I can understand only going to one specific studio. For the longest time, LA then as well as GL (when both were open) were the only ones I would go to since they were the only ones that had everything included, no upcharging BS. If you are in search of the don, GL is still going to be the best bet overall. Its going to be 70 cheaper than most places that do the upcharging thing for it.

For me, #1 would be a tie between Ivy and Amy. Lovely is fine, but what I like to get out of a visit, she did not provide honestly.
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 11:36 AM   #13
2breast69
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyG2002 View Post
I can understand only going to one specific studio. For the longest time, LA then as well as GL (when both were open) were the only ones I would go to since they were the only ones that had everything included, no upcharging BS. If you are in search of the don, GL is still going to be the best bet overall. Its going to be 70 cheaper than most places that do the upcharging thing for it.

For me, #1 would be a tie between Ivy and Amy. Lovely is fine, but what I like to get out of a visit, she did not provide honestly.
Good point Ricky; maybe other places should do price roll back to stay competitive.

Old 06-25-2024, 01:49 PM   #14
dfwsimpson
Lifetime Premium Access

For me, Emma has the best body in the business. And she’s mature, which I like.
She gained a few more lbs from last year. But she needed it. She was a stick. Now she looks like a gym freak with big bolt ons. The view from K9 is the best out there. Her Pilates and gym workouts (which she talks about) are definitely showing.
dfwsimpson is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 02:12 PM   #15
RuGonnaEatThat
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwsimpson View Post
For me, Emma has the best body in the business. And she’s mature, which I like.
She gained a few more lbs from last year. But she needed it. She was a stick. Now she looks like a gym freak with big bolt ons. The view from K9 is the best out there. Her Pilates and gym workouts (which she talks about) are definitely showing.
i had a bad expierence with emma, so i didnt bother to write a review of not recommending her but i 100% will never repeat

this is also why i say the recs of every toss up/subjective based on who they are as a provider and who you are as a person

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women