Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70498
biomed161173
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47821
pyramider46370
bambino40465
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2024, 06:01 PM   #1
lots2020
Registered Member

Encounters: 4
Default Another Day, Another Theft

Decided to take a break from the hobby a while ago, but wanted to come back for a short while to see Jane and some others before going back to the shadows again...Welp, looks like I finally got got. Decided to set up an appointment and when I arrived, I needed to clean up a bit and that's when it happened. It was stupid of me to leave my pants (with donation inside) outside the bathroom door while I cleaned up. And well, when I got out, the room was empty and left pocket where the donation was sitting was now empty like the room. Looks like it's time to go back to the shadows forever, learned my lesson Take care y'all!

And of course, here's the ad for you all just in case.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/omaha...u/062733799038
lots2020 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 07:17 PM   #2
readyd
Premium Access

I have what I call the "decoy" wallet. It will have a couple expired credit cards, some fake business cards, and some real-looking, but counterfeit, money in it (a bit over the donation amount). My real money is stashed in my boxers. If a dumb bitch steals the funny money I'd love to see her try to spend it. Would serve her right to spend a night in jail.
readyd is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 12:10 AM   #3
hobbyistinomaha
Premium Access

Encounters: 106

She is known for that.
hobbyistinomaha is online now   Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 07:21 AM   #4
LayneLaughlin
"Tits McGee"

User ID: 159208
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not sure if boxers is code for another word and you actually put it somewhere else but something tells me those kinds of girls are going to be able to spot the fake money better than most people can. Either way, I am sorry that happened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by readyd View Post
I have what I call the "decoy" wallet. It will have a couple expired credit cards, some fake business cards, and some real-looking, but counterfeit, money in it (a bit over the donation amount). My real money is stashed in my boxers. If a dumb bitch steals the funny money I'd love to see her try to spend it. Would serve her right to spend a night in jail.
LayneLaughlin is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2024, 10:35 AM   #5
nottoday
Lifetime Premium Access

Wow, thanks for letting us know. I believe there were previous post that she did that but I am sorry that happened to you
nottoday is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2024, 10:45 AM   #6
FightFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

You should have made a more reputable choice . Stay with well known providers / agencies with good reputations . You made a bad choice and know STG is always risky .

Make better choices .
FightFan is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2024, 10:52 AM   #7
Farmers Daughter
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 611576
My ECCIE Reviews

Damnit I hate to hear that when girls do this shit!

Puts a bad impression to some that all ladies will do this if given the chance which is not true.

You should have just came to see me honey.

I never done that nor will I ever let you leave without feeling drained and

overflowing with joy
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_6977.jpeg (137.6 KB, 165 views)
Farmers Daughter is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2024, 12:09 PM   #8
OmahaUser
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightFan View Post
You should have made a more reputable choice . Stay with well known providers / agencies with good reputations . You made a bad choice and know STG is always risky .

Make better choices .
It always flabbergasts me that someone will go to STG and take a risk on someone that's not verifiable or has a bad reputation

I think it would help a lot of others if the guys that get scammed are more vocal about it in the encounter reports sections
OmahaUser is online now   Quote
Old 06-22-2024, 12:57 PM   #9
OllieB
Registered Member

A bit unfair to shame someone for choosing someone that has mostly positive reviews on here and then say they should have known better. So, the folks above saying that’s how she always has been should look inwards on why they didn’t warn others, instead of calling out someone who made the same mistake they did.
OllieB is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2024, 01:14 PM   #10
lots2020
Registered Member

Eh, you live and you learn. I saw her in the past a couple times in the past and that never happened, so I didn't know she would this time. Also never saw anyone say she stole from them, so I figured someone should let others know. Anyways, this is my official resignation from the hobby lol. Y'all have fun. PS. Layne and Jane, you two are amazing, stay safe out there.
lots2020 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2024, 03:36 PM   #11
peter griffin
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I think it's difficult these days, especially if you've met her before and trusted her. That was awful of her to take advantage like that. Sorry man.
peter griffin is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 10:12 AM   #12
CipherLink
Premium Access

After meeting a friend in my hotel room, I left the hotel room to break a larger bill because it is always handy to have smaller bills. When I returned, my friend was no longer there. I guess she had something come up. She took the gift that I had given her earlier but luckily left everything else in the room. Anyway, I don't think everyone is bad but when you give some people the opportunity…
CipherLink is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:38 PM   #13
Shhhhh
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

I’ve seen her many times and never experienced this with her. Not saying it didn’t happen to you. I will be more careful when I see her again.
Shhhhh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women