Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70498
biomed161173
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47821
pyramider46370
bambino40465
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: What sentence should Dr Fauci receive for Crimes againt Humanity?
Hanging 2 18.18%
Firing squad 0 0%
Life, no parole 6 54.55%
Other, much more gastly means 2 18.18%
None, Because... We will get fooled again and again and again 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-20-2024, 12:07 PM   #76
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Gee, I wonder what they would say. Maybe something that goes like this. "I felt sick and with all the politicizing about Covid I thought it would be best to go to the hospital. They tested me and and I tested Positive for Covid. Next thing I know I am being sedated and put on a Ventilator. Then they gave me injections of the Antiviral Remdesivir. For the next three days I remained sedated and ventilated. I began to have a toxic reaction to Remdesivir and my liver began to fail, I also started to develop Pulmonary Edema due to the excessive force of the ventilator. On the fifth day in the hospital I was pronounced dead from Covid. But in actuality it was the hospital protocol. I think the majority of deceased would say things along those lines.
You have an overactive imagination. There is no reason to believe that the "majority of deceased would say things along those lines".
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 12:13 PM   #77
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
And that they didn’t get to see their loved ones. Many were absolutely prevented from a Vitamin D/ Quercetin/ Ivermectin/ Vitamin C/ Zinc/ Flonase/ Steroid protocol.

Numbers altered: “The deceased were presumed to be victims of the coronavirus but were never tested.” Just one example:

http://www.npr.org/sections/coronavi...rs-past-10-000

Who says the “200,000” were perfectly heathy and not at risk?

93.4% of the reported 1.1MM US COVID deaths were 50 to 95+. Meaning that 74,900 were 49 and less.
76% were 65+.
The article is from April 2020, a month after the pandemic was declared. Whether or not the increased estimate is right or wrong is totally irrelevant since probably soon after that date people WERE tested for the Coronavirus and statistics became real.

You are correct in that of the 200,000 there is a high probability that many had preexisting conditions that put them of a higher risk of death than the average person, but the fact is that Covid shortened all of their lives, maybe a day or a few days in some cases but some length of time in all cases.
Old 06-20-2024, 12:20 PM   #78
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...ng-of-covid-19

No one really knows how bad it could have gotten. Lockdowns especially helped to control the spread. Not sure on masks but they were just an additional precaution if you did have to go out or be in an office all day with others.

We lost around 1.4 million total. Deaths, especially early on, would have been exponentially higher if no mitigation efforts were mandated. It isn't hard to get to 10-20x the death toll. They just have to model out how many would have gotten covid and compare that to who was dying from it. Then throw in other factors like could we even treat that many at once, hospitals were already full, equipment was in short supply, and we were still learning the best treatment methods.
None of that would have mattered one bit. Fauci used hysteric tactics to manipulate people's behavior. I remember when they limited the number of people inside a store. I believe it was no more than ten at a time. The rest of us were standing in line outside two blocks long. No scientific basis for that what so ever
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 12:22 PM   #79
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
And if the pandemic ended up being way worse people would be grilling him about not doing enough to prevent the spread especially before vaxes were available. This pandemic had the possibility of killing 10-20 million or more. Even as it was, hospitals were at the brink of collapse and equipment was in short supply...
Actually, no they were nt. The faked pictures were from China and Italy. Remember the hospitol ship sent to NY? Left after a few weeks because it was not needed. Reeber all those ventilaters produced via War Powers Act at GM. Trash heaped.
Quote:
...Without the measures taken people would have to be basically euthanized or suffer a horrible suffocating death as their lungs filled with fluid from covid symptoms.
Interesting theory. Well... except for the space and time continuum, aka reality...

Speaking of Niel and his estimates: So what else happened as a result of those initial estimates, aka pre-vaxx?

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

State laws in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, 2020

Key take aways:
- Total of 5,578 bills(legislation) produced to change existing laws, in an all fired hurry, aka hair on fire,in 2020
- New York (678 bills) and California (400 bills) lead the way

For a more comprehensive and drill down sets of data that is organized by various groupings
Documenting America's Path to Recovery

Changes in 2020 to laws governing ballot measures

Key take aways:
- 218 legislative bills proposed, 17 passed (17 states)
- This is not counting all of the "Emergency" rulings by local Judges, as was the case in Wilco, for example.

Changes to absentee/mail-in voting procedures in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, 2020

Key take aways:
- 37 states and DC changed mail in voting laws, many extra-juditialy

What occurred in January-March 2020?
- China produced several "People dropping dead in the streets" images, articles and videos. All turned out to be false.
- Niel Ferguson produced his estimate, aka model, of fatalities of the covid
- CDC changed the way it coded causes of death it had been using for over 17 years to show the covid as a primary cause

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

- A group of researches published a paper on January 21, 2020 showing that using the Rapid DNA, aka PCR, test was determinate of detecting the covid, without having any sample of the covid to validate against. BTW: The inventor of said DNA test, Kery Mullis, said using the test for determining viruses was ridiculous BS. But what does a Nobel Laureate know anyway?
- The first case of the covid landed in Seattle on January 15, 2020
- China begrudgingly signed a trade agreement that was actually beneficial to the USA - the country we live in.
- President Trump impeachment articles were delivered to the Senate, after being help up for ~30 days on January 15, 2020.

Lets summarize:
THEY FREAKING LIED TO YOUR FACE, JIGGERED THE NUMBERS.AND TRIED TO COVER IT ALL UP!

Apologies. Left out a snippet:
The paper published on 1/21/2020 (PCR) was peer reviewed in November and found to be Codswallop and ridiculous BS.
Neil Ferguson's (Imperial College model) was code reviewed in May and guess what? Go ahead. You can say it. We already know...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 12:24 PM   #80
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You have an overactive imagination. There is no reason to believe that the "majority of deceased would say things along those lines".
No, what would they say?
Old 06-20-2024, 12:28 PM   #81
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Estimate this...

Estimates... hmmm. <scratches head> Not what I think of as the hard science realm. So one first has to estimate, aka model, the numbers without a vaccine to compare to the estimate and model the numbers with a vaccine. Sound about right? <strokes goatee>

Estimates and models, you say. Calling Dr Niel Ferguson?? BTW: You do recall Niel was also the "estimator in chief" for the mad cow disease craze. Right? Perhaps you also recall Niel was a massive proponent of locking everyone into their houses. Well... until he snuck out to bang his hottie (doubtful) GF.

Since it's throw back Thursday (my official decree BTW):
Quote:
Code Review of Ferguson’s Model

...The model. What it’s doing is best described as “SimCity without the graphics”. It attempts to simulate households, schools, offices, people and their movements, etc. I won’t go further into the underlying assumptions, since that’s well explored elsewhere.

Non-deterministic outputs. Due to bugs, the code can produce very different results given identical inputs. They routinely act as if this is unimportant.

This problem makes the code unusable for scientific purposes, given that a key part of the scientific method is the ability to replicate results. Without replication, the findings might not be real at all – as the field of psychology has been finding out to its cost. Even if their original code was released, it’s apparent that the same numbers as in Report 9 might not come out of it.

Non-deterministic outputs may take some explanation, as it’s not something anyone previously floated as a possibility.

The documentation says:
The model is stochastic. Multiple runs with different seeds should be undertaken to see average behaviour.
“Stochastic” is just a scientific-sounding word for “random”. That’s not a problem if the randomness is intentional pseudo-randomness, i.e. the randomness is derived from a starting “seed” which is iterated to produce the random numbers. Such randomness is often used in Monte Carlo techniques. It’s safe because the seed can be recorded and the same (pseudo-)random numbers produced from it in future. Any kid who’s played Minecraft is familiar with pseudo-randomness because Minecraft gives you the seeds it uses to generate the random worlds, so by sharing seeds you can share worlds.

Clearly, the documentation wants us to think that, given a starting seed, the model will always produce the same results.

Investigation reveals the truth: the code produces critically different results, even for identical starting seeds and parameters...
Lets summarize:
THEY FREAKING LIED TO YOUR FACE, JIGGERED THE NUMBERS.AND TRIED TO COVER IT ALL UP!
Old 06-20-2024, 12:30 PM   #82
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
None of that would have mattered one bit. Fauci used hysteric tactics to manipulate people's behavior. I remember when they limited the number of people inside a store. I believe it was no more than ten at a time. The rest of us were standing in line outside two blocks long. No scientific basis for that what so ever
And where did Fauci mandate a certain number of people in a facility at a given time? He didn't. Those rules were set up by the individual stores within guidelines laid out by the cities and states.

Try again.
Old 06-20-2024, 12:41 PM   #83
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, what would they say?
A guy enters the hospital with severe symptoms of Covid. His condition is assessed by the medical team and he is either sent home or hospitalized depending on the severity of the conditions. If hospitalized, the patient is monitored and if necessary put on a respirator. The survival rate of those put on a respirator was in the 30-40% range.

Your "overactive imagination" has the medical staff not assessing the patient's conditions correctly and prescribing procedures that were not in the best interests of the patient. That rarely happens.
Old 06-20-2024, 12:43 PM   #84
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, what would they say?
Just a guess, but could be something like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQcY1aj9XTI
Old 06-20-2024, 01:32 PM   #85
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Quote:
Gee, I wonder what they would say. Maybe something that goes like this. "I felt sick and with all the politicizing about Covid I thought it would be best to go to the hospital. They tested me and and I tested Positive for Covid. Next thing I know I am being sedated and put on a Ventilator. Then they gave me injections of the Antiviral Remdesivir. For the next three days I remained sedated and ventilated. I began to have a toxic reaction to Remdesivir and my liver began to fail, I also started to develop Pulmonary Edema due to the excessive force of the ventilator. On the fifth day in the hospital I was pronounced dead from Covid. But in actuality it was the hospital protocol. I think the majority of deceased would say things along those lines.
Quote:
That's not "imagination." That's "lunacy."
Diligaf is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 02:31 PM   #86
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

The NY hospital ship was not accepting covid cases. It was to offload non virus patients after rigorous screening. Otherwise the NY hospitals were packed full. Subsequently since most were locked down emergency needs for the ship were lessened. Like fewer traffic accidents, gun shot wounds, etc. It was a good gesture but wasn't utilized at the time for what was needed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/n...s-comfort.html
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 02:43 PM   #87
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
And where did Fauci mandate a certain number of people in a facility at a given time? He didn't. Those rules were set up by the individual stores within guidelines laid out by the cities and states.

Try again.
Who gave them the incentive? The Government that's who. People think they'll catch a Virus walking around amongst the Public domain. If that were true Pandemics would be common place and they aren't in fact they are quite rare.
Old 06-20-2024, 03:02 PM   #88
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
A guy enters the hospital with severe symptoms of Covid. His condition is assessed by the medical team and he is either sent home or hospitalized depending on the severity of the conditions. If hospitalized, the patient is monitored and if necessary put on a respirator. The survival rate of those put on a respirator was in the 30-40% range.

Your "overactive imagination" has the medical staff not assessing the patient's conditions correctly and prescribing procedures that were not in the best interests of the patient. That rarely happens.
It used too. But Pandemic sort of changed all that.
Old 06-20-2024, 03:20 PM   #89
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Just a guess, but could be something like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQcY1aj9XTI

Are "we" using stupid videos to make our point? Hhhmmmm?
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 03:24 PM   #90
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligaf View Post

That's not "imagination." That's "lunacy."
You're right that scenario couldn't possibly have happened anywhere, lol. Believing that is lunacy.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women