Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Encounter Reports - Panhandle
Encounter Reports - Panhandle Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70498
biomed161173
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47821
pyramider46370
bambino40465
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2024, 11:06 AM   #1
Tank49
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Encounter: Kara for a quick BBBJ

User ID: NA
Date: 6/18/2024
Name: Kara
Phone: 850-543-5954
Email Address: NA
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...-/225492075370
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Gulf Beach Highway and Navy Blvd
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJCIM
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Curly blond, to shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'5" 115lbs. small breasts, slight mommy damage, just like her pictures, pleasant to look at.
Recommendation: Yes
Tank49 is online now   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 03:14 PM   #2
Gottahavemore
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

Guessing someone is wk’ing and showing ROS to em
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 05:47 AM   #3
MountainJack
Premium Access

Or someone wrote her the review and sent it to her to make sure she knew what he said about her or see if she felt it was accurate. So many ways these ladies can see reviews.
MountainJack is online now   Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 06:11 AM   #4
Tank49
Valued Poster

Not sure what the comments are referring to, I wrote the review and posted it and this is how it showed up, I didn’t even have or get premium access for it.
Tank49 is online now   Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 08:41 AM   #5
lacanterra
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Just curious as to how good here head game is. I like BBBJ, but sometimes it takes some work to get the job done. So just wondering if she is up to the task
lacanterra is online now   Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 11:26 AM   #6
Spinner fan
Gaining Momentum

It's been discussed somewhat in a previous thread, lol
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2978282
Spinner fan is online now   Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 12:47 PM   #7
MountainJack
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank49 View Post
Not sure what the comments are referring to, I wrote the review and posted it and this is how it showed up, I didn’t even have or get premium access for it.
It’s in reference to a full ROS screenshot in her ad pics.
MountainJack is online now   Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 01:42 PM   #8
Spinner fan
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
I don't understand why you wouldn't get credit for it... it looks complete to me, Tank, idk ...
Old 06-22-2024, 06:57 AM   #9
Gottahavemore
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

Quote:
No harm on you tank it’s a photo on her ad showing the ROS looks like it was from April
Hopefully mods will chime as to why you didn’t get credit for it ? There’s still a couple I never got credit for from years ago no biggie all good
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2024, 06:56 PM   #10
redunderfire
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottahavemore View Post
Guessing someone is wk’ing and showing ROS to em
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainJack View Post
Or someone wrote her the review and sent it to her to make sure she knew what he said about her or see if she felt it was accurate. So many ways these ladies can see reviews.
Kara and other providers have every right to know what is said in the ROS it allows them the chance to improve themselves for future clients. She can fix her mistakes. Promoting transparency is a win win for both parties. If she can see the ROS then someone can't come on here and blatantly lie and competitors can't make fake reviews trying to ruin competition.
redunderfire is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2024, 08:16 PM   #11
Markmeup
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

It seems that either kara has a white knight...or she has an eccie account as a 'male' to allow her to see her reviews. I posted that she 'seemed' to have a bias against older men. Low and behold...shortly thereafter....her ads state specifically that she does NOT discriminate against older men! Coincidence...? If you guys have no problem with her...FINE! Go for IT! To each his own. I, for one, do NOT believe in coincidences... YMMV!
Markmeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2024, 09:41 PM   #12
SwollxTroll
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markmeup View Post
It seems that either kara has a white knight...or she has an eccie account as a 'male' to allow her to see her reviews. I posted that she 'seemed' to have a bias against older men. Low and behold...shortly thereafter....her ads state specifically that she does NOT discriminate against older men! Coincidence...? If you guys have no problem with her...FINE! Go for IT! To each his own. I, for one, do NOT believe in coincidences... YMMV!
BINGO!
SwollxTroll is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2024, 09:47 PM   #13
Spinner fan
Gaining Momentum

What's odd, if you look at the review in her stg ad, it's dated 4/18/24, but she doesn't actually have a review on that date if you look at her review history... nevermind, it was actually posted a month later...
Old 06-23-2024, 10:34 PM   #14
redunderfire
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Wow yall really gotta reach with your go go Gadget arms and jump through hoops to come to some of the conclusions yall come up with.

Coincidences??? lol... It would be more beneficial to apply Occam's razor here in which the explanation would be simply someone is sharing screenshots not that she is wasting her time to create accounts as a male. And she has every right to see what said on here especially the ROS. And of course any provider is going respond when a source of income is threatened as in the "older" gentlemen category. I mean cmon seriously the older gentlemen are going to be the most lucrative and profitable in the short term as well as possible long term for any provider. So when you jeopardize that source of income of course its going to be defended.

Anyone can delete a review so it not showing up shouldn't raise any eyebrows. I remember reading the review when it was posted on here.
redunderfire is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 01:06 PM   #15
Markmeup
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Speaking of rights, we ALL have the right to voice OUR opinion on what WE think is happening with OUR experiences. Occam's Razor...seriously..?! Agree or not with what WE say...we are entitled to OUR opinoions just as you are entilted to yours. Let the reader decide....Premium members with scores of entounters and hundreds of posts....or a 'newbie with a single encounter and a couple dozen posts...MOST of them on the SAME topic/provider. Over to you red!
Markmeup is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Lily - STG - Pensacola - 850-543-5954

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women