Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70498
biomed161165
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47817
pyramider46370
bambino40465
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2024, 01:04 PM   #526
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher View Post
You failed to mention the bi-partisan bill addressing the border issue that trump ordered his minions to kill solely to make Biden look bad.
I also forgot to mention the bill that the House sent over to the Senate that’s been sitting on Schumer’s desk for about a year and a half now and refuses to bring to the Senate floor for a vote.

As well as the dozens of executive orders Biden signed reversing Trump’s border policies. Just cause they were “Trump’s” policies. But, I don’t imagine you would agree that all these executive orders Biden signed has anything to do with the border crisis we’re having today.
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 01:06 PM   #527
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
the we'll only let so many break the law bill
Unfortunately, this is true.
Old 06-18-2024, 01:11 PM   #528
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

You all show an appalling lack of awareness about the border issue.

Neither side will ever fix it. It is a POLITICAL CASH COW!

elg……

PS…..I just looked out my window, and didn’t see any horde of Mexican Bandits or people riding camels outside…..
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 01:19 PM   #529
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
You all show an appalling lack of awareness about the border issue.

Neither side will ever fix it. It is a POLITICAL CASH COW!

elg……

PS…..I just looked out my window, and didn’t see any horde of Mexican Bandits or people riding camels outside…..
Don’t disagree with your point about the border issue being a cash cow and neither side actually wants to fix it for realz elg.

But, come on down to west TX. I’ll cook up some of my famous baby back ribs and you can sit and look out my window. Then tell me whatcha see lol
Old 06-18-2024, 02:31 PM   #530
elghund
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
Don’t disagree with your point about the border issue being a cash cow and neither side actually wants to fix it for realz elg.

But, come on down to west TX. I’ll cook up some of my famous baby back ribs and you can sit and look out my window. Then tell me whatcha see lol
Thanks, appreciate the offer……but I’m allergic to Texas…….

elg…..
Old 06-18-2024, 02:52 PM   #531
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Lmao!

Hence why I’m getting the fuck outta here lol. Been in TX nearly 20 years. Funny thing is, and not in a haha kinda way, is that TX is too fucking conservative. They passed a law last year making prostitution a felony. I believe TX is the only state in the U.S. that has made it a felony. Extremism on both sides of the isle sucks.

I’m gonna register as an Independent! Lol
Old 06-18-2024, 03:20 PM   #532
elghund
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lmao!

Hence why I’m getting the fuck outta here lol. Been in TX nearly 20 years. Funny thing is, and not in a haha kinda way, is that TX is too fucking conservative. They passed a law last year making prostitution a felony. I believe TX is the only state in the U.S. that has made it a felony. Extremism on both sides of the isle sucks.

I’m gonna register as an Independent! Lol
Agreed…extremists from both parties are the real enemy of our country.

elg…..
Old 06-18-2024, 03:45 PM   #533
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

^^^^

Exactly!

See folks, we can all agree on something.
Old 06-18-2024, 05:34 PM   #534
elghund
Valued Poster

Quote:
^^^^

Exactly!

See folks, we can all agree on something.
What’s really sad is all the good people who keep falling for this extremism crap. Just look at this site……there are some great people here, but they fall into this political maelstrom of right vs. left…and it just continues the division that our country faces.

People who are conservative or liberal are not enemies of the country. Nor are they evil, or sinister, or any other nasty names that each side applies to the other.

The two party political system has set We the People against each other, and We the People keep falling for it. The party system is the true enemy.

Until people stop feeding into the frenzy, it will just continue. Stupidly.

elg……
Old 06-18-2024, 11:20 PM   #535
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

George Washington (our first President btw in case any of you were wondering):

“George Washington feared that political parties could divide the people and, therefore, the Union. He thought that political parties were dangerous in how they riled people up and poised their members against others.”

Another fact about George Washington:

“He was, and remains, the only U.S. president never to be formally affiliated with a political party.”
Old 06-19-2024, 04:39 AM   #536
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
What’s really sad is all the good people who keep falling for this extremism crap. Just look at this site……there are some great people here, but they fall into this political maelstrom of right vs. left…and it just continues the division that our country faces.

People who are conservative or liberal are not enemies of the country. Nor are they evil, or sinister, or any other nasty names that each side applies to the other.

The two party political system has set We the People against each other, and We the People keep falling for it. The party system is the true enemy.

Until people stop feeding into the frenzy, it will just continue. Stupidly.

elg……
Trump exposed the republican party to what they are and what they're willing to do. Trump lied through his teeth from day from day 1 and all his closest minions accept lying as the way to the top. Power is their norm. Lying is their norm. Corruption is their norm.

The two party system was great. Then came trump. We don't need to "MAGA". America is great. America has always been great. Trump wants to make himself great.
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 06:01 AM   #537
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher View Post
Trump exposed the republican party to what they are and what they're willing to do. Trump lied through his teeth from day from day 1 and all his closest minions accept lying as the way to the top. Power is their norm. Lying is their norm. Corruption is their norm.

The two party system was great. Then came trump. We don't need to "MAGA". America is great. America has always been great. Trump wants to make himself great.
the party system been so-so before the Jackass ran.

so guessing you like war and paying for it
drink some more kool-aid , maybe you can drink yourself ...
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 01:34 PM   #538
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Woody

You make statements about the Republican Party, like they’re the only party that lies and is corrupt. And of course it’s all Trump’s fault. My goodness dude, do you truly believe that the Dems are pure and squeaky clean?

Look up Biden’s net worth. This is a man that has had one job in his life…at a law firm…for about one year before he became Senator. Explain to me how he gained such a net worth making less than 200K/year his entire life? Do the same exercise with Pelosi the POS she is.

Old 06-19-2024, 03:58 PM   #539
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Thread still not nearly on a level with JB's homage to the greatest American president of our lifetimes.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 05:59 PM   #540
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
Thread still not nearly on a level with JB's homage to the greatest American president of our lifetimes.
working on the next thrAD

maga court and cryin chuck

maga courts waaaaaaaaaa

MAGA COURTS!!! wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MAGA COURTS!! wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa

still in editing
JONBALLS is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women