Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2024, 09:07 PM   #16
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
You don't have to go the far left websites. You can just turn on cnn or any lame stream media. Or listen to Adam Schiff and his comrades.
The far right websites do a great job of in depth conspiracy theories....without any facts.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 10:32 PM   #17
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Return to the original topic - The Liquidation of Alex Jones.
Quote:
#13 - Our moderating staff monitors the forums with the goal of keeping threads on track and on topic. Occasionally we may issue specific instructions or direction to a poster and we ask that you respect those instructions and follow them. Disregarding a moderator's written instruction or repeating a violation for which you have been warned will most certainly result in penalty.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 11:09 PM   #18
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Not "they". You can follow the liquidation in the court rulings
Alex Jones didn't have to go along with the Narrative. Just because he thinks it was a hoax doesn't mean he has to pay people because they were offended. It's not defamation on anyone's character anyway. So what if he doesn't believe it, he doesn't have too. His First Amendment rights allow him to question it. He'll stall this judgement until he's ninety and Infowars will continue until Alex gets tired of it.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 03:31 AM   #19
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

What the fuck is wrong with some of you people who are passively defending this asshole? Do any of you have any children? If so, imagine dropping your kid off at school on the way to work and getting a call later that your precious child has been murdered. And then when you are losing your mind with sorrow, some asshole is calling your pain and tears bullshit to his retarded listeners for ratings and for his financial gain.

On top of that, you just buried your child and you only wished with everything inside you that it really was a just a hoax as he claimed, and it was all just a bad dream, yet you know your child is not in his or her room but buried in a fucking grave. And I haven't even mentioned the deceased/murdered adults and their loved ones.

It is a shame to me that motherfucker gets to keep even a damn penny from his lies. Fortunately for him by law, they can only liquidate so many of his assets and not all of them to pay his debt to the claimants. Unfortunately, he will still have a loyal following of nut job retards and he will remain a multimillionaire despite what he owes those he affected with his thoughtless and heinous words.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 04:49 AM   #20
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Having to liquidate all his personal assets to pay his judgement for spreading false conspiracy theories.

Can't something be done about The History Channell's "Ancient Aleans" show?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 05:07 AM   #21
ICU 812
Valued Poster

OK, now I have read a few more posts in tid thread. It is disturbing to see how many contributors here believe that someone should be sanctioned for posting something that others do not think is true.

Aside from relative anonymity, one of the reasons I post here is that in the past, I felt that my opinion, however counter to the mainstream narrative, would be posted.

I am appalled that ther seems to be a movement here to "liquidate" posters who publish their thoughts that seem contrary to the beliefs of others.

We can argue the merits of a policy or its implementation, and we can shine the light of reason onto wild tails of this or that cabsl . . . but removing someone becasuse they do not conform is repugnant.
Old 06-16-2024, 05:37 AM   #22
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
OK, now I have read a few more posts in tid thread. It is disturbing to see how many contributors here believe that someone should be sanctioned for posting something that others do not think is true.

Aside from relative anonymity, one of the reasons I post here is that in the past, I felt that my opinion, however counter to the mainstream narrative, would be posted.

I am appalled that ther seems to be a movement here to "liquidate" posters who publish their thoughts that seem contrary to the beliefs of others.

We can argue the merits of a policy or its implementation, and we can shine the light of reason onto wild tails of this or that cabsl . . . but removing someone becasuse they do not conform is repugnant.
Man, what are you even rambling on about? Do you even know what the topic is? The topic is about liquidating an asshole's tangible assets and turning them into cash to pay off his judgment.

Please explain to me how the fuck you liquidate a handle on a whore board in that same context. Stop your whining about vastly different views about that scumbag Jones until you can articulate it properly. Now my head hurts. LOL
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 07:50 AM   #23
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Alex Jones didn't have to go along with the Narrative. Just because he thinks it was a hoax doesn't mean he has to pay people because they were offended. It's not defamation on anyone's character anyway. So what if he doesn't believe it, he doesn't have too. His First Amendment rights allow him to question it. He'll stall this judgement until he's ninety and Infowars will continue until Alex gets tired of it.

There is no stalling. Alex Jones will be able to keep some of his assets under bankruptcy laws. The rest will be liquidated.

There is a First Amendment. There are also laws pertaining to defamation, slander and libel, which is what Alex Jones has made his living off of.

Jones was convicted by default of defaming the families by accusing them of faking their children's deaths, being crisis actors, and fraudulently misrepresenting themselves to the public at large. The verdict determined Jones harmed the families by spreading lies about them to his InfoWars website and program audience, and to the public.

Alex Jones is a right wing provocateur.

The fact that he did this in an instance where children were murdered makes him the lowest of the lowest scum.
Old 06-16-2024, 08:33 AM   #24
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Sorry all, I did not read deeply into the thread.

Thanks for the corrections.
Old 06-16-2024, 10:54 AM   #25
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
There is no stalling. Alex Jones will be able to keep some of his assets under bankruptcy laws. The rest will be liquidated.

There is a First Amendment. There are also laws pertaining to defamation, slander and libel, which is what Alex Jones has made his living off of.

Jones was convicted by default of defaming the families by accusing them of faking their children's deaths, being crisis actors, and fraudulently misrepresenting themselves to the public at large. The verdict determined Jones harmed the families by spreading lies about them to his InfoWars website and program audience, and to the public.

Alex Jones is a right wing provocateur.

The fact that he did this in an instance where children were murdered makes him the lowest of the lowest scum.
Why is Alex Jones the only one being targeted? He was not the only one proclaiming the Sandy Hook incident was a hoax. Besides if he was passing misinformation publicly in 2012 when the incident took place why did they wait over a decade to file a defamation law suit against him? I believe the State of Connecticut has a two year Statute of Limitations on Defamation suits. There's not much life to this case.
Old 06-16-2024, 12:01 PM   #26
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why is Alex Jones the only one being targeted? He was not the only one proclaiming the Sandy Hook incident was a hoax. Besides if he was passing misinformation publicly in 2012 when the incident took place why did they wait over a decade to file a defamation law suit against him? I believe the State of Connecticut has a two year Statute of Limitations on Defamation suits. There's not much life to this case.
The defamation cases, there were multiple instances, were filed in Texas in 2018. I think they got around the statute of limitations issue because that dumb ass kept repeating the same conspiracy nonsense over and over again. The cases were stalled multiple times over the years because requests for dismissal were filed and had to be ruled on as well as the failure to turn over subpoenad evidence to the court. Eventually he was found guilty. Some times justice takes time.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 12:47 PM   #27
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
The defamation cases, there were multiple instances, were filed in Texas in 2018. I think they got around the statute of limitations issue because that dumb ass kept repeating the same conspiracy nonsense over and over again. The cases were stalled multiple times over the years because requests for dismissal were filed and had to be ruled on as well as the failure to turn over subpoenad evidence to the court. Eventually he was found guilty. Some times justice takes time.
Sandy Hook took place in 2012. If anything was filed in 2018 that's still past the Statute of Limitations. There will be other motions for dismissal.
Old 06-16-2024, 02:27 PM   #28
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sandy Hook took place in 2012. If anything was filed in 2018 that's still past the Statute of Limitations. There will be other motions for dismissal.
Defamation doesn’t originate from the event being lied about. It originates from the time the defamation occurs. If Alex Jones had stopped lying about Sandy Hook back in 2013 or 2014 there wouldn’t have been a defamation case to begin with.
Old 06-16-2024, 06:56 PM   #29
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Why anyone wants to defend Alex Jones in this situation is beyond me.

The judgment is completed. Personal bankruptcy has been filed.

It is also beyond me why posters are still saying there will be motions for dismissal. The case is completed. Only the collection of the assets for disposal is left to be done.
Old 06-16-2024, 08:32 PM   #30
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why anyone wants to defend Alex Jones in this situation is beyond me.

The judgment is completed. Personal bankruptcy has been filed.

It is also beyond me why posters are still saying there will be motions for dismissal. The case is completed. Only the collection of the assets for disposal is left to be done.
Some people like to believe that the 1st amendment allows them to say whatever they want as often as they want without repercussions or consequences. When such repercussions occur they call it, rigged, politically motivated, targeted, unconstitutional, etc, etc…. (remind you of anyone in particular)

The 1st amendment is a powerful right but it does have its limitations. If you lie often enough eventually karma comes due.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women