Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70512
biomed161253
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47896
pyramider46370
bambino40516
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2024, 04:02 PM   #16
shauk1960
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

BDD was never for the white collar folks, they always have the low ballers out there looking to get cheap kit and mess around. I do pull up there once in a while to see the talent but that place been dead for years.
shauk1960 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2024, 05:18 PM   #17
nfhs04
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
I stopped going there on 3rd Wednesday. Used to be good. Now it's all the cheap fuckers who are just there to get drunk on $2 drinks and then act like the morons they are.

Plus the Indian college students from India who act like they never seen a naked woman before.

They don't buy dances and many don't even buy a $2 beer or tip the dancers on stage but they think the girls will give them the time of the day.

Then when you are getting a lap dance upstairs or behind the stage, then Indians think it's a fucking free peep show.

Lol what's hilarious is when I walk, the 2 girls recognize me, I pay and walk in easy.

If you ever walk in behind a group of ...... people you mentioned, the girls will come from behind the counter, ask for ID, check clothes, a tuxedo guy will be checking them and everything. They really don't want them up there.
nfhs04 is online now   Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 01:44 PM   #18
IMAPACKIN
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye Candy View Post
They checked mine recently to see if they had a zipper.
Happened to me at PTs last time I was there in shorts. Of COURSE I had a zipper, she didn't notice I already had to top button undone.
IMAPACKIN is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 01:48 PM   #19
IMAPACKIN
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

The demographic at BDD is changing. Even the Cubans, Venezuelans and Brazilians hate it.
IMAPACKIN is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 10:25 PM   #20
howdywho
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Thanks for the advise guy. Went tonight with shorts. Worked great. Junior got lots of attention. I will be back more this week. Tall dancer with reddish hair gave me what I needed. Anybody know her name? Tall beauty for Witchata Fallas.
howdywho is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 04:43 AM   #21
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN View Post
The demographic at BDD is changing. Even the Cubans, Venezuelans and Brazilians hate it.
That's funny because the Cubans are the cause of it...
blackmaleindallas is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2024, 07:16 PM   #22
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

If you are an old fat guy, I am sure you can come in with running shorts on (commando of course) so your balls hang lower than the leg openings, and don't forget that t-shirt that goes down as far as your belly button so your gut sticks out.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 06-14-2024, 09:54 PM   #23
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauk1960 View Post
BDD was never for the white collar folks, they always have the low ballers out there looking to get cheap kit and mess around. I do pull up there once in a while to see the talent but that place been dead for years.
It was not that long ago, that's what most of their customers were. Until the Cuban invasion chased many of them off. Though I still see plenty of very well healed businessmen I know there
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2024, 10:01 PM   #24
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
If you are an old fat guy, I am sure you can come in with running shorts on (commando of course) so your balls hang lower than the leg openings, and don't forget that t-shirt that goes down as far as your belly button so your gut sticks out.
Wow, I have not seen anyone dressed like that since the last time I saw you at a club. Guys still dress that way? I must be going to a better class club that you
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 11:32 AM   #25
Dirkdiggler41
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

BDD has a nice mix of all races guys. Sure more Hispanics than it used to be but I like the variety. If you can’t find something you like in there then you didn’t look hard enough. Unlike some of the more pretentious places which will go unnamed where they abound with predominately stuck up white women who want 3 dances for 100 bucks with the attitude for free. BDD is the happy medium ground of nice facility with nice looking women without most of the upsale riff raft of similar looking establishments. 3 bucks get in. Free buffet till 7, ample room to meander around, sitting area overlooking the scene and plenty of places to have fun without VIP. I’m not sure what else you want unless it’s makes you feel better about yourself to pay more for the same cut of meat. It’s no accident it’s by far the busiest SC in DFW. I’ve tried other establishments and keep coming back to the tried and true. Frankly the middle class reside at this establishment and if you are upper class congrats go to Lodge or Spearmint Rhino and feel better about your choice. Don Perion and Dr Pepper both Quinch the thirst.
Dirkdiggler41 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women