Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161074
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47784
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2024, 01:55 PM   #1
Fortherestofus
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17
Default Keep getting ghosted by petitehardcoregoddess...

No opinions just a few facts for guys like me that just travel through the area every once in a while. I have tried on four separate occasions over the last 4 months to meet with her. I usually make contact around 6:00 p.m. the night before because it will be a bit of a drive for me to get there and I want to confirm it she'll be around. Three of the four times she answered those texts within a half hour and it said that we can meet in the next afternoon. Typically around 2:00 p.m. I always felt up with a statement that I would confirm about an hour out to make sure everything was fine. She always stated that sounded good. Every time, the next day would come and I would try to confirm. And I would always be a ghost. I would never hear back even though I had driven most the way to Kansas City just to see her.

She seems awesome and I would love to see her, but I just wanted to share the information for the other hobbyists that if you're counting on one thing because you're just passing through this is what has occurred to me with her.
Fortherestofus is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2024, 09:36 AM   #2
Alwaysup4it
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

I tend to think she is a bit spacey. I’ve seen her before and had a great time. She invited me over the next day for another visit but I was headed back out of town. A few weeks later I reached out as per her instructions and it was like we’d never met before. I refreshed her memory which helped her but then when it came to making the appointment she would tell me to come over now but could never get where her place was. She’d go silent then 2 hours later ask me if I’m coming and then the same thing she would not reply. I didn’t end up seeing anyone at all that trip which was a bummer all around because now I have no desire to see her!
Alwaysup4it is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 11:21 AM   #3
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You all can come see me"ornery grin*
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 06:11 AM   #4
HotKinkyCougar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 601030
My ECCIE Reviews

I would never treat you that way ❤️
HotKinkyCougar is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 07:53 AM   #5
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortherestofus View Post
No opinions just a few facts for guys like me that just travel through the area every once in a while. I have tried on four separate occasions over the last 4 months to meet with her. I usually make contact around 6:00 p.m. the night before because it will be a bit of a drive for me to get there and I want to confirm it she'll be around. Three of the four times she answered those texts within a half hour and it said that we can meet in the next afternoon. Typically around 2:00 p.m. I always felt up with a statement that I would confirm about an hour out to make sure everything was fine. She always stated that sounded good. Every time, the next day would come and I would try to confirm. And I would always be a ghost. I would never hear back even though I had driven most the way to Kansas City just to see her.

She seems awesome and I would love to see her, but I just wanted to share the information for the other hobbyists that if you're counting on one thing because you're just passing through this is what has occurred to me with her.
My self centered opinion just move on. For her asking rate you can do far better in all feonts i ve seen 6 different providers in kc and never had that issue. These ladies that have committed here are by far better. Just my two cents
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 07:36 AM   #6
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Why do you give a girl multiple chances to ghost you?
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 01:49 PM   #7
katherynlust
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 385847
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm in town
xxx
katherynlust is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies