Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47773
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2024, 01:58 PM   #1
GhostRiderYYZ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default Apple in some hot water because they lied about deleting messages

This was on Yahoo, but it brings up a serious question

Apple does NOT QUITE delete your messages as they say they do

This might be something to track because if this guy wins most likely he gets some form of payout... but it might trigger Android and App makers to make sure when they tell you a message is deleted it cannot be read on another device logged into the same account.
GhostRiderYYZ is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2024, 09:52 PM   #2
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Or be smart and not use your iPhone to contact hookers. I think he’ll lose the case
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 05:32 AM   #3
GhostRiderYYZ
Valued Poster

I would not be so sure about him losing. Apple is not well liked in the EU theater. Look at what the EU did to Apple when it came to switching to the USB-C port instead of using their own propriety plug. The EU told Apple either switch or we ban the sale of Apple products in the EU.

Apple is now putting the C port in.

This guy has a case if Apple did not disclose that deleting the messages on 1 device does not mean they can't be retrieved on another
Old 06-15-2024, 09:13 AM   #4
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok maybe, keep us updated on this matter, I’m curious to see how it plays out
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 07:20 AM   #5
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

The government better mint them trillion dollar coins soon. Can pay off the future class action suit against Apple on this matter and the federal debt all at once!
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 07:16 PM   #6
DoubleEagle
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Guess we could go back to smoke signals, telegraph, r morris code. Would cut out options cause some couldn’t figure out new contact method.
DoubleEagle is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 04:01 AM   #7
GhostRiderYYZ
Valued Poster

I am actively working on my HAM radio license (not for this but for the way the world is I want some form of comms that works)

I still believe that if you are married and have a "family plan" for your cell provider you are risking things.

Best get some basic smart phone from someone like Mint Mobile, use cash to buy it, and if they require auto pay on a CC, get some refillable card from Walmart (use cash to buy it and refill it) and provide vague info for the account as well as a burner Gmail account.

Though I am single I have been thinking about getting a burner phone linked to a burner gmail account because if the cops seize your phone but you get out on bond or what not or have a "kinky cleaner friend" (someone who knows about your other life and can delete it) all they do is delete that burner Gmail account and the contacts on the phone go POOF. Call logs or texts might be there but you can delete a chunk of evidence.

Friend of mine did that while he was in jail.. called a lawyer friend and told them to tell a friend "code red" while he was in jail the phone's contact list (in his case these were people who did things of the drug nature) vanished along with the texts. Cops were MAD and wanted to charge him with destroying evidence but when it was pointed out he was in custody at the time it didn't stick.
Old 06-17-2024, 02:53 PM   #8
anandaman
Premium Access

Encounters: 124

Apple's iCloud sharing is like a virus in your life...

I noticed years back that I would take a photo on one device, then it's on ALL devices... getting it off of your devices is like a nightmare. Found this when I took a pic of a lady I was seeing on my phone. Had to rush all over the place to find it and delete it in all places.

The answer was easy though... and, I think it's the same for this texting topic... simply do not do iCloud sharing on your devices...

The bad news is that my photos are not in Apple's cloud.... the good news is that my photos are not in Apple's cloud....

I dump photos every month or two on to my own storage devices....

Famous persons have their clouds hacked.... that's how we have videos out there of famous celebs getting f&cked by their boyfriends/girlfriends.... etc...

Can't happen if your shit ain't on the cloud.

As far as texting... for my friends who have it, I use WhatsApp... need a code to look at the messages...

A'Man
anandaman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women