Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Juarez - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70500
biomed161182
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453059
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47828
pyramider46370
bambino40470
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2024, 05:24 AM   #1
mujeriego
Premium Access

Encounters: 40
Default Encounter: (Juarez)

Date: 6-12-24

Name: Pamela, Marilyn

Contact Info: Hermanos Escobar 4325 tel. 656-6117759

LAGO DE PÁTZCUARO #195 tel. 6562526413

URL / Website: https://x.com/stoyamasajes

Activities: massage, CBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Black, long and straight (Pamela)
Dark, below shoulders (Marilyn)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Slim natural bodies, light brown skin, pretty faces

The Rest of the Story: I had not been to Juarez for some time and I was a bit undecided as to what to do. I was leaning toward a session with a LaBoutique lady, but despite the huge selection, only two were looked to be my type: Aytana Ballesteros and Micaela Jaramillo. Aytana was overpriced (3,500 + hotel room) and she didn't give me a good vibe with our communications. On the other hand Micaela appeared to be a good choice (3,300 with room included) and she seemed enthusiastic about getting my "business". She sent me some photos and a video that sealed the deal. We agreed to meet at her hotel at noon. Upon arrival, I got a text from her that said that she would not be able to see me until 2:30. Unfortunately I had other commitments later in the day and sadly I had to abort the mission. I will try to see her at a future time. If anyone else here has been with her, please review.

So I needed to get some of my natural desires under control. First stop: Stoya. They have the usual differential pricing deal of regular cost for local chicas and double the cost for artificially modified foreign chicas. I chose Pamela, a Juarez native.

She is thin and has a quite pretty face (my personal weakness). I don't care much for tattoos and piercings of which she has a considerable amount, but her body was slim with a nice ass and small tits. She was friendly and accommodating.

Her massage was light and we got to the action quickly. A brief covered BJ got me prepared for the sex that we did in several positions: standing doggie with great ass view, cowgirl on kamasutra chair, and finally mish on table. All in all, very nice. Total cost: $800 mx.

After a fish taco lunch, I felt the need to go for another shot with another chica. Next stop: Zenda. There were about five chicas available and I chose Marilyn. She was cute, not super pretty, but her body seemed nice. She had small tits, a nice ass, and as I found out in the room she had lovely, smooth skin that smelled so good.

The only thing I didn't care for with her was a lack of personality. She was very quiet and serious; I could barely get her to talk. Still, her massage was quite good and the sex was adequate. Although I enjoyed myself, I would not repeat with her. Cost: $700 mx.

Conclusions: Pamela was a clear thumbs up. Marilyn was basically just OK. I will try to get back some day to meet with Micaela.
mujeriego is online now   Quote
Old 06-14-2024, 06:08 AM   #2
mujeriego
Premium Access

Encounters: 40

Report resubmitted with missing contact info

Mujeriego
mujeriego is online now   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Pamela of Stoya

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies