Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - Studio - Houston
test
Encounters - Studio - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-06-2024, 05:12 PM   #16
Astros1004
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Don't involve me in any of this drama. I visited and reviewed cherry. Didn't know writing a review for a visit made you a shill. That makes everyone here a shill. Enough guys.
Old 06-06-2024, 05:21 PM   #17
VanillaCoke
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assmaster88 View Post
Funny because, I was velvet's regular before the KGFE studio even came around. I've never worked for any kstudios just a monger like that rest of you. And it was actually velvet that told me that Dallas has a terrible problem with promoters, he offered me $$$ to put up a review for her and I've declined because I don't do reviews for $$$.

So jokes on you!
Sure you were. A real fan of velvet wouldn’t bash her like you did here with your alt handle

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...&highlight=Cgs

Of course you work for KGFE, just look here how agro you got when you found out she opened her studio in Houston. Also, all your posts and reviews are for KGFE. Same for Astro. Jokes on you lol

Thanks for sharing how much KGFE pays you though
Old 06-06-2024, 07:09 PM   #18
Kayakbass010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Saw Cherry yesterday and she’s pretty and has good service. I believe she’s the girl on the picture. Her mm boobs look weird though. Nipples aren’t centered, but other than that, she was perfect. Tall (about 5’7”) spinner and very good service. Even got a soft massage afterwards. Didn’t rush at all.
Old 06-06-2024, 07:20 PM   #19
Assmaster88
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Velvet and I still talk regularly.

Samsungguy is one of your buddy's from Dallas. Silly.

Alt handles, haha, you a mod? Didn't think so, so your a promoter. Regular guys like me, don't know what alt handles are or even care to. This is a hobby board, why so serious?

Good to know I'm popular enough to cause promoters to feel like I have multiple handles. I have always only had this one account.

Anyways kids play with the dilarious shill comments. Grow up.
Old 06-06-2024, 09:23 PM   #20
Asianhobbyist
BANNED

Encounters: 37

Man people should just lighten up a bit for a bunch of whores, really. The issue of promoters is a real one but my main issue is with the quality of KGFE. Occasionally they might have some good ones coming through but i estimate probably about 1 in 5. So do i feel like i want to gamble on a 20% chance with my hard-earned money? Don’t feel too inclined to do that. It just speaks to the sad state of the houston k-girl scene that guys are bickering over really B-tier material compared to Dallas where most of the agencies would roll over KGFE with ease. But then again KGFE i know has problems is struggling in certain areas so who knows how they are doing in Houston. The fact that they moved their pad is interesting.
Old 06-06-2024, 09:47 PM   #21
VanillaCoke
Premium Access

Ok bud.

You are too funny man, all of Samsungs reviews are from KGFE. So much for being from Dallas huh?

I know about promoters because Dallas was infested with them a couple of months ago but I knew to how to spot them and you are no different. Always the first to review them, over the top reviews, and even writing fake ones. It’s serious because you lie to the ppl making it seem like the girl is top shit when she’s just as average at best. If I was a promoter you think I’d be putting myself on the spotlight like I am with you? No. Why don’t you just come out as the promoter you are that way we’ll know to take your reviews with a grain of salt. You are playing with a lot of ppls hard earned $$

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=35

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...2&postcount=14

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2969814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assmaster88 View Post
Velvet and I still talk regularly.

Samsungguy is one of your buddy's from Dallas. Silly.

Alt handles, haha, you a mod? Didn't think so, so your a promoter. Regular guys like me, don't know what alt handles are or even care to. This is a hobby board, why so serious?

Good to know I'm popular enough to cause promoters to feel like I have multiple handles. I have always only had this one account.

Anyways kids play with the dilarious shill comments. Grow up.
Old 06-06-2024, 10:45 PM   #22
jzq777
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2878746

Even UC (Moderator) was amused with the promotion in Arizona LOL!
Old 06-06-2024, 11:27 PM   #23
Asianhobbyist
BANNED

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaCoke View Post
Ok bud.

You are too funny man, all of Samsungs reviews are from KGFE. So much for being from Dallas huh?

I know about promoters because Dallas was infested with them a couple of months ago but I knew to how to spot them and you are no different. Always the first to review them, over the top reviews, and even writing fake ones. It’s serious because you lie to the ppl making it seem like the girl is top shit when she’s just as average at best. If I was a promoter you think I’d be putting myself on the spotlight like I am with you? No. Why don’t you just come out as the promoter you are that way we’ll know to take your reviews with a grain of salt. You are playing with a lot of ppls hard earned $$

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=35

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...2&postcount=14

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2969814
These are all good points. If you take away Ass/Sam/Ast reviews KGFE actually doesn’t have that many and the proportion of bad/mediocre ones go up exponentially. I frequent the Dallas studios occasionally as well and know that board well also. It was throughly infested with promoters and still is. The promoters act early, over-embellish, and tend to focus on one or very few sources. These boards are for real intel among mongers and disseminating untruthful info is indeed playing with others’ money. I have not seen this cherry nor will i most likely, so she may need to be the 1/5 that’s good, but there have been more than several occasions in the past where a girl that was reviewed by that triumvirate has proven to be disappointing. And the booker is useless for intel as well.
Old 06-07-2024, 01:23 AM   #24
friendlyguy0903
Lifetime Premium Access

ibtl
Old 06-07-2024, 03:06 AM   #25
michaelrayab
Premium Access

Encounters: 65

Well the kicker is that the rare good one that floats through H town is gone after 1-2 weeks. We need an Indy to settle down like the good old days of Soda and others.
Old 06-07-2024, 04:47 AM   #26
r66
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

or some of the places (like Nagoya) that was near the GRB to reappear. Many a good times were had by me at Nagoya.
Old 06-07-2024, 11:11 AM   #27
VanillaCoke
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzq777 View Post
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2878746

Even UC (Moderator) was amused with the promotion in Arizona LOL!
Lol look who’s also there, Samsungguy

If only Eccie did like USASG where the mods label the shill accounts as promoters under there username
Old 06-07-2024, 07:28 PM   #28
eXe
Valued Poster

She's a nice lady, but no she's not in her 20s. She's 40ish MILF type (with nice skin for her age).
Old 06-08-2024, 10:05 AM   #29
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen you were asked to use the RTM function and stop the constant bickering and accusations

Thread closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women