Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41238
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2024, 02:01 PM   #1
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Federal Judge in Illinois gives Illegals the OK to legally carry firearms.

An Illegal, caught with a pistol and convicted, was given a pass by a Federal Judge in Illinois, that rules Illegals have the same right to utilize the 2nd Amendment as a citizen.

OK, so, some of you may know I am a vehement 2nd Amendment supporter, like, Mortars, grenades, F15s, and everything else, I am an absolutist.

However, we have rules in this country, for aquiring a handgun legally, moreso, PA even tracks the sale of pistols between legal citizens, if you sell them in PA.

A normal US citizen, would have had to go to a dealer in PA, and had to have passed a background check to put that firearm in his pocket, an illegal, who has no legal way to aquire a handgun was just given a pass to bypass EVERY LAW we have on the books to go out and aquire anything he wants, with no oversight at all by the government.

SO, you liberal anti gun folks, how do you feel about an illegal immigrant being able to bypass every law we have on the books to aquire and carry a weapon?

Does this not entirely VOID every argument you have about guns?

Because laws like this work both ways, IF, and illegal has a right to carry a gun, how about a 14 year old kid who is a citizen?

Yes, that's right, the Judge cited Hellar and the open interpretation of the 2nd Amendment to be expansive, expansive to EVEN someone not a citizen who bought the weapon illegally, so, you think that's NOT going to apply to every CITIZEN here?

Pistols for adults under 21, GONE, Assault rifles to anyone under 21 GONE, carry permits, GONE, carrying a pistol across state lines even if it illegal in another state, GONE.

DO you see the gift that Judge just gave every 2nd Ammendment supporter and CRIMINAL in this country.

Carte Blanche to possess, carry and use an illegal pistol for self defense.

I thank that Judge, and hope you all understand now, why EVERYONE and ANYONE is now a potential criminal who can utilize Federal law to kill you.

LEGALLY.

13 million new ILLEGAL gun owners this year alone.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 07:00 PM   #2
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

You're just upset that the playing field got evened up for your long-planned Boogaloo
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 10:32 PM   #3
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Seem rather simple to me... The illegals need guns to protect
themselves from all the gun violence and crime there.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 02:09 PM   #4
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
You're just upset that the playing field got evened up for your long-planned Boogaloo
Upset, not really, its an expansive interpretation of the 2nd, and sets really good precedent for allowing 18 year olds to buy handguns which is currently prohibited.

When I say I'm a Libertarian, I mean what I say, the less government intrusion the better, I may not agree with granting people residing in this country being given the same rights as citizens, but in this case, there was NO LEGAL WAY for that illegal to buy a gun as a non citizen.

Further, if you are a proponent of gun control, are you okay with arming millions of people who two days ago couldn't possess a firearm?

As for the Boogaloo.

Its never been the "right" who wants one, being prepared makes you nothing more than a good Boy Scout, and, most of the "Right" folks I know are just good people who want to be left alone, and want nothing but peace and proseperity, for themselves and their country.

Those same folks love their country, they stand for the ONLY National Anthem, most go to church, and raise good children who go on to get jobs, marry and have kids of their own.

They are Americans, don't fuck with them, and they won't return the favor.

I can drive you around my county and show you white trash, drug users, Appalachian type homes, etc, all the bad parts of rural PA, but, they aren't killing each other every day, like happens in the "Enlightened" places like Shittsburgh and Philthadelphia.

Illegals, they aren't out here in Rural PA, they congreate in the cities, Chicago, NYC, Philly, etc.

Who do you think those now armed Illegals pose a threat to?
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 02:16 PM   #5
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

#### Salty
That Salty, was a perfect respsonse, and, very libertarian, the person most deserving to be armed are the poor who live in fear of what lives around them, in fact, I could make a case that they should be armed by the government to allow them to protect themselves.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 10:35 PM   #6
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... and THAT - is me problem with gun control, mate.

It's simple - I don't want the police and military to have all the guns.
And either did your fore-fathers.
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 01:37 PM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

What could possibly go wrong?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 06:06 PM   #8
simon469
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

#### Salty
0ur streets are unsafe from hometown teenagers with guns.. i guess the allians need to protect themselves from our street gangs, good old dumocrudic sense.and obummden needs to air drop heavy leather gloves across border so they wont get injured on the texas razor wire..this is crazy.lol..
simon469 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 09:09 PM   #9
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

The border is the dems biggest failure. May be the only thing that makes Orange Turd electable.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 03:48 AM   #10
simon469
Valued Poster

well the border incomming will bring new blood into our great land. new massage parlors and all that good stuff.even new tent citys! all these great things given to us thru the democratic gates n river crossings down south,,they will need protection? just thank our prezzo.
Old 03-24-2024, 05:57 AM   #11
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
The border is the dems biggest failure. May be the only thing that makes Orange Turd electable.
They refuse to admit this and are attempting to blame others. Trump is polling 30 points higher on this, the top issue on peoples minds, when in 2020 is was virtually tied. Clearly the American people see right through their attempted deflection.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 07:16 AM   #12
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
They refuse to admit this and are attempting to blame others. Trump is polling 30 points higher on this, the top issue on peoples minds, when in 2020 is was virtually tied. Clearly the American people see right through their attempted deflection.
It’s almost criminal. If not in fact criminal. It’s an obvious trade of our national security for votes, while ignoring the laws required to follow in order to do so.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 08:29 AM   #13
simon469
Valued Poster

when are we getting the tent citys,street walkers,curbside peddlers,and brothels like new york?
and they are gonna seize trump tower, that would be a great place to keep them,and that hotel in monroeville would be good too.
i guess thats what they want for us.
Old 03-24-2024, 09:00 AM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon469 View Post
when are we getting the tent citys,street walkers,curbside peddlers,and brothels like new york?
and they are gonna seize trump tower, that would be a great place to keep them,and that hotel in monroeville would be good too.
i guess thats what they want for us.
We already have tent cities. Although Pittsburgh gets around to cleaning them up. But it’s like pushing water up a hill. They just pop up in other places. I haven’t seen any firearms yet. Mebbe our Governor will give them gun rights. I wouldn’t put it past him.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 07:47 PM   #15
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
What could possibly go wrong?
Well, I could have made a new thread, but, a second federal judge in another district has ruled that ex convicts have a right to firearm for self defense, without having to go through the process for redemption.

Now, once the push started to give ex felons the right to vote, it was a natural that the 2nd would also apply, after Hellar I am not surprised.

HOWEVER, I would have liked to see some formal restoration process after a certain period of non criminal activity, but, rights are expansive, and, this is a natural result of that.

Pretty much, every gun related law about ownership is going to go out the door soon.
Devo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women