Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2024, 11:37 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default In the latest on Senile Biden's Impeachment

From Miranda Devine

Bombshell jailhouse testimony today to impeachment inquiry from ex-Hunter Biden partner Jason Galanis.

Speakerphone calls w. Joe Biden, incl. w. Russian oligarch Elena Baturina.

Plans for Joe to join Chinese firm Harvest board. Golf course biz chat w Joe.

But first, the SDNY:

Galanis says he offered to provide prosecutors at the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Southern District of New York evidence of the alleged involvement of Hunter Biden and Devon Archer in the Burnham fraud. "The offer was rejected… My attorney at the time told me the rejection was highly irregular... because I was not asking for any reduction in the charges or sentence."
Galanis is serving 14 years in jail after pleading guilty to securities fraud over $60 million in fraudulent bonds for a tribal entity in South Dakota. Archer has been sentenced to a year's jail and two other Burnham Financial Group executives were convicted over the scheme.

Hunter was vice chairman of Burnham and earned up to $200,000, but he was deemed not to have been involved and was not charged. Archer was not asked one question about Hunter by SDNY prosecutors.

Galanis makes serious allegations in his testimony: "I realized the prosecutors in the SDNY had gone lightly on Devon Archer and had not indicted Hunter Biden at all, despite then-available documentation that we were partners... I believe the SDNY’s prosecution strategy was intended to protect Hunter Biden, and ultimately Vice President Biden."

On June 9, 2023, the Bureau of Prisons in California approved Galanis to serve the rest of his sentence in home confinement. On June 13, one day after the House Oversight Committee announced it would subpoena Devon Archer, Galanis home confinement approval was reversed. "I understand from a former high-ranking Bureau of Prison official that SDNY prosecutors aggressively weighed in with the Bureau of Prisons staff to oppose my release. As a result of this DOJ intervention, I was denied home confinement," Galanis testified today
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 11:39 PM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

John Solomon:

In his opening statement to House impeachment investigators, former Hunter Biden business partner, Jason Galanis, said Joe Biden planned to join the board of his son’s firm which was being backed by a Chinese businessman and state-owned enterprises.
Galanis also unequivocally told investigators his firm originally partnered with Hunter Biden because of his family name.

“The entire value-add of Hunter Biden to our business was his family name and his access to his father, Vice President Joe Biden,” he said in his opening statement, obtained by Just the News.
Galanis also told investigators that Joe Biden called in to meetings Hunter Biden organized with the Burnham partners and funders, which included Yelena Baturina, her late husband Yuri Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, and Devon Archer.

"It was clear to me this was a pre-arranged call with his father meant to impress the Russian investors that Hunter had access to his father and all the power and prestige of his position,” Galanis said of the phone call.
Old 02-24-2024, 09:36 AM   #3
berryberry
Valued Poster

So serial liar Senile Biden LIED yet again

Shocker

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women