Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
test
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60838
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42511
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36939
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2024, 08:15 PM   #1
Geraltofrivia
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5
Default Encounter: Stevie - Dream Come True (?)

Date: 1/3/2024
Name: Stevie
User ID:: N/A
Phone: 4693889929
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ent-42800.html
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near Plano
Activities: Massage, L1, Nuru
Hair Length and Color: Dirty Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Stevie may work wonders for you, but she didn't do it for me. Average size white girl with admittedly awesome boobs, and not much else.
Recommendation: No
Geraltofrivia is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 07:13 AM   #2
Bikesandwine
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Thanks. This confirmed my fear. Her pics seem a little off. Too bad because Lacey down the hall is awesome.
Bikesandwine is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 08:27 AM   #3
Nuttin2it
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

What seems more than a little off to me is this review. I’ve met her and the experience you describe and #’s thrown out are not at all the Stevie I saw, quite talkative and far from lifeless. Reading between the lines here I suspect the op has more than a little to do with this experience, if even close to accurate. The most logical conclusion I can reach is that he was exceedingly off-putting to her in some way, and past No reviews of his offer additional clues. Maybe there’s an issue with hygiene? I know this, I wouldn’t have interest in spending 30 seconds, much less 90 min with someone who offends my senses. That is only thing I can come up with to make any sense of some of what is described here.
Nuttin2it is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 12:32 PM   #4
Geraltofrivia
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuttin2it View Post
What seems more than a little off to me is this review. I’ve met her and the experience you describe and #’s thrown out are not at all the Stevie I saw, quite talkative and far from lifeless. Reading between the lines here I suspect the op has more than a little to do with this experience, if even close to accurate. The most logical conclusion I can reach is that he was exceedingly off-putting to her in some way, and past No reviews of his offer additional clues. Maybe there’s an issue with hygiene? I know this, I wouldn’t have interest in spending 30 seconds, much less 90 min with someone who offends my senses. That is only thing I can come up with to make any sense of some of what is described here.
Geraltofrivia is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 03:00 PM   #5
txch
Premium Access

wow sorry to hear, but I've seen her a couple of times and my experience was the opposite. The Stevie I saw was friendly, talkative and she aim to please, she has a great body and nice personality. Wonder what happened here.....I'll see her again.
txch is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 06:02 AM   #6
c_lo_mine
Gaining Momentum

Same here. Too may rules, upsells for every little thing.
c_lo_mine is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 09:44 AM   #7
Vulcan91057
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Ditto, I would never go back. For anyone willing to take the risk , take exact amount , she doesn’t believe in giving change back . Automatically considers it as tips .
Vulcan91057 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 03:18 PM   #8
dormGE
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Oh, look! Another bad rubrankings review. ^___^
dormGE is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 05:35 PM   #9
Cobain
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by c_lo_mine View Post
Same here. Too may rules, upsells for every little thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcan91057
I would never go back. For anyone willing to take the risk , take exact amount , she doesn’t believe in giving change back . Automatically considers it as tips
All of this is true. However, she performed at a level higher than I expected. She's probably the best looking provider I've seen in quite some time. Was she expensive? Yes. Was it worth it? Yes. I should advise all of you that if you go see her, be clear on exactly what you're looking for.
Cobain is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Stevie of Dallas rubs 469-388-9929

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women