Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60336
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2024, 10:36 PM   #31
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Really?

Tell us how it's going for the Uyghurs (sp).Staff Edit I see the Red Chinese are nice enough to give them country club residences and offer free lessons on how to be good Chinese. You have to show us where the Uyghurs have their own free press and are allowed to converse in their own language and follow their own customs.

And show us where all those LGBQ types just are strutting around and having their rights upheld. I know one that I follow for her DIY stuff (not her boobs) has a different opinion than you. And i'll take hers over yours since she lives there. Use to be the #1 Youtuber broadcasting to the West but she has gone UTR and her postings have done the same. She was nice enough to show how authorities and such practically did nothing when two gays were butchered in a Mall there.

And tell us about the freedoms the people have there. Why would a government have an army of internet watchers to crack down on peoples online habits and force Western countries to provide source code and censor content in their country?

I think the last time the regime got scared there was when babies were dying from formulae that was poisoned and when childeren were crushed in goverment schools when an earthquake hit (that showed they were built shoddy with someone taking the funds that were skimmed from doing a proper job.)

Gotta show us where they are quaking.

nonsense

The untold story of Hong Kong's protests is how one simple slogan connects us

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...an-connects-us

China’s Repression of Uyghurs in Xinjiang

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/chi...e-human-rights

China: Unprecedented Nationwide Protests Against Abuses

Xi Consolidates Power Amid Covid-19, Economic Challenges

https://www.hrw.org/news/2023/01/12/...against-abuses

anything else you'd like me to teach you about today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
How about this. A reverse Ukraine policy.

Where the NATO Countries promised Ukraine support against a Russian invasion IF the gave up all of their Nuclear Weapons, Do an opposite with Taiwan

Give Taiwan around 15 Thermonuclear weapons, at least one megaton each, and the means to maintain and deliver them.

Let the Red Chinese know that each of these would be aimed at a major Mainland Chinese City. Upon he invasion of the Taiwanese Island by the Communist, they could expect a massive retaliation.

This would be similiar to the mutual destruction policy that was shared by the US and Soviet Union for decades.

interesting idea. pull a "Cuba" on China. make a secret deal to sell nuke missiles to Taiwan then let Taiwan tell China "we gota ya in our sights". if you invade us it might get very very hot in Beijing .... just sayin'
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 08:58 PM   #32
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

My take on this situation is a bit different from that of most observers. (A contrarian take, if you will, befitting my last name!)

I don't think the probability is very high that Beijing will take Taiwan by force anytime during the next few years, if ever.

The Chinese, going back to ancient times, have fancied themselves as consummate gamesmen. Thus, I believe they intend to "win" the war by not fighting it at all (at least, not in "kinetic" fashion with missiles and bombs).

They feel that if they can perpetually hold the proverbial sword of Damocles over Taiwan, the US and its allies, including several Asian counties in the region, will appease the dictator by allowing him to pocket various concessions (including better access to energy resources, a problem for China, and various trade concessions), while continuing to rattle the sabers from time to time.

And surely they must fear that in the event they did succeed in seizing the island by force, it would likely turn out to be a most Pyrrhic victory. (What's happening now in Ukraine no doubt gives the CCP dictator a great deal of pause.)

So, even though they now enjoy facing off against a frighteningly weak and incompetent president, I don't think it's likely that they'll go for a full-on invasion.

Besides, they must realize that an invasion this year might greatly increase the probability that Donald (or some other Republican) would be catapulted into the White House in the November election (likely not a good outcome for the CCP).
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 11:36 PM   #33
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Contrarian View Post
So, even though they now enjoy facing off against a frighteningly weak and incompetent president, I don't think it's likely that they'll go for a full-on invasion.
Just to be clear, when TC talks about "a frighteningly weak and incompetent president" he means the senile jackass currently in the Oval Office.

Not the guy who was just democratically elected as Taiwan's new President (Lai Ching-te).

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 10:28 PM   #34
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Really?

Tell us how it's going for the Uyghurs (sp).Staff Edit I see the Red Chinese are nice enough to give them country club residences and offer free lessons on how to be good Chinese. You have to show us where the Uyghurs have their own free press and are allowed to converse in their own language and follow their own customs.

And show us where all those LGBQ types just are strutting around and having their rights upheld. I know one that I follow for her DIY stuff (not her boobs) has a different opinion than you. And i'll take hers over yours since she lives there. Use to be the #1 Youtuber broadcasting to the West but she has gone UTR and her postings have done the same. She was nice enough to show how authorities and such practically did nothing when two gays were butchered in a Mall there.

And tell us about the freedoms the people have there. Why would a government have an army of internet watchers to crack down on peoples online habits and force Western countries to provide source code and censor content in their country?

I think the last time the regime got scared there was when babies were dying from formulae that was poisoned and when childeren were crushed in goverment schools when an earthquake hit (that showed they were built shoddy with someone taking the funds that were skimmed from doing a proper job.)

Gotta show us where they are quaking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
nonsense

The untold story of Hong Kong's protests is how one simple slogan connects us

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...an-connects-us

China’s Repression of Uyghurs in Xinjiang

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/chi...e-human-rights

China: Unprecedented Nationwide Protests Against Abuses

Xi Consolidates Power Amid Covid-19, Economic Challenges

https://www.hrw.org/news/2023/01/12/...against-abuses

anything else you'd like me to teach you about today?

interesting idea. pull a "Cuba" on China. make a secret deal to sell nuke missiles to Taiwan then let Taiwan tell China "we gota ya in our sights". if you invade us it might get very very hot in Beijing .... just sayin'

First, like to thank waco and the Mod who corrected the spelling of the repressed people in question in China.

And what does one half of one percent of the population coming from an area that is the size of one third of one percent have a nation wide say? BIG TIME statistically insignificant.

We agree with the Uyghurs situation. A systematic effort to wipe out the cultural significance of a people that occupy 45% of a region that is the better part of a million square miles.

And I thought you said covid is a lab thing or whatever? That is a singular issue which when it goes away, like #HeWhoShallBeNamed is mute. But while it was a big issue, they were a bit heavy handed in trying to keep an outbreak to a minimum.

Otherwise, the only teachings I got from what you posted are very slanted. Especially blind since you know nothing of the other things I posted.

But i'm use to that
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 02:29 PM   #35
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Just to be clear, when TC talks about "a frighteningly weak and incompetent president" he means the senile jackass currently in the Oval Office.

Not the guy who was just democratically elected as Taiwan's new President (Lai Ching-te).
Yep! Our esteemed slumberer-in-chief, by comparison, makes Lai Ching-te look like the 1940-1945 Winston Churchill.

Some foreign policy experts have advocated for a "porcupine strategy" designed to deter invasion of the island.

https://tnsr.org/2021/12/a-large-num...gy-for-taiwan/

Even a hungry coyote, tempted as it may be to feast on fresh porcupine meat, generally takes a hard pass when presented with an opportunity to try to grab one of those critters! It just might not quite be worth the ensuing pain.
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women