Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60465
gman4453237
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41805
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36195
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2024, 03:10 PM   #61
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post
Better than a link? No surprise you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
That's exactly what you did. You didn't post something better than a link. You posted a link. You included a link to a video showing our country's leader leading by example. If the president won't take the vaccine, why would other people take it?

Think about it. Trump didn't get the vaccine publicly or endorse it until after the election because it was unpopular to the base. He got the vax.
Biden was showing people it was safe to be vaccinated. Trump admitted he got the vaccine and a booster after Bill Orally asked him when they were doing an event together almost a year after he got it. The crowd (many of the crowd booed) when he said he had gotten both.

Why didn't you admit you didn't know what a "link" is? That would have saved everyone a lot of time and effort.
Another large gap in the knowledge base of a person who pretends to know more than the scientists at CDC or anywhere else.
They're not right 100% of the time but they correct themselves when they find out they're wrong.
It's like social distancing. It makes sense not to pack people like sardines. 6 feet is as close as I want to be to unvaccinated people who don't give a shit about anybody else.

From Dec. 2031
"NEW YORK (AP) — Former President Donald Trump revealed he received a booster shot of the COVID-19 vaccine, drawing boos from a crowd in Dallas.

Trump made the disclosure Sunday night during the final stop of “The History Tour,” a live interview show he has been doing with former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly.

“Both the president and I are vaxxed,” O’Reilly said at the American Airlines Center, drawing some jeers from the audience, according to video shared online by O’Reilly’s “No Spin News.”
“Did you get the booster?” he asked the former president. “Yes,” Trump responded. “I got it, too,” O’Reilly said, eliciting more hectoring.

“Don’t! Don’t! Don’t! Don’t! Don’t!” Trump told the crowd, waving off their reaction with his hand.

While Trump has expressed opposition to vaccine mandates, he has long taken credit for the vaccines developed on his watch. At the same time, he has refused to urge his supporters to take them, even though Republicans remain far less likely than Democrats to be protected.

For instance, while other world leaders, including former Vice President Mike Pence, President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris, received their doses publicly to promote the lifesaving medicine, Trump chose to receive his in private — an acknowledgement of the unpopularity of the vaccine with large
swaths of his base. And while he has blamed the Biden administration for high levels of vaccine skepticism, he repeatedly undermined public health recommendations while in office, encouraging the use of unproven treatments and playing down the threat the virus posed as he tried to prioritize economic recovery and secure a second term.

Trump had told the Wall Street Journal in a September interview that he “probably” wouldn’t get a booster shot. 10 months after he had already received the booster. He tells you to do one thing and then does something else to protect himself.
https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...f445fe2142e22b

PS This is all off topic. Start your own thread.
You're hilarious. You took the jab and all the boosters and still got Covid not once but twice and I am clueless, lol. If the Government told you this Virus hovered three feet off the ground you would crawl on your hands and knees thinking you were avoiding it, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 04:49 PM   #62
Tigbitties38
BANNED

So you can't read either..

You lack basic math skills(you thought 1 case every 24 months was getting sick every 3-4 months) and lack reading comprehension skills. We can't use somebody who has to take their shoes off to count. It's not called a cleanroom for nothing.

Plus how can I argue having a clue with a guy who can post something better than a link?

You being a frequent liar, choice #2 is the more likely.
Choice #1
If you had had the virus, you would lie and say you hadn't.
Choice #2
To catch the virus, you have to be around people. With your limited social skills and your Dunning-Kruger issues, I don't see that as being a problem for you.

As far as the virus goes, both cases were mild. And as both of us were sitting at home, I was getting paid. I'm up to 37 days of sick leave/personal time each year. Semi-conductor engineers are in high demand right now.
So yes, you are the clueless one. Smart people know you're stupid. Personally, I wouldn't hang out with someone who thought you knew what you were talking about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
You're hilarious. You took the jab and all the boosters and still got Covid not once but twice and I am clueless, lol. If the Government told you this Virus hovered three feet off the ground you would crawl on your hands and knees thinking you were avoiding it, lol.
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 05:07 PM   #63
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Another large gap in the knowledge base of a person who pretends to know more than the scientists at CDC or anywhere else.

[/B]
That is LEV17 for sure.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 05:47 PM   #64
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
So you can't read either..

You lack basic math skills(you thought 1 case every 24 months was getting sick every 3-4 months) and lack reading comprehension skills. We can't use somebody who has to take their shoes off to count. It's not called a cleanroom for nothing.

Plus how can I argue having a clue with a guy who can post something better than a link?

You being a frequent liar, choice #2 is the more likely.
Choice #1
If you had had the virus, you would lie and say you hadn't.
Choice #2
To catch the virus, you have to be around people. With your limited social skills and your Dunning-Kruger issues, I don't see that as being a problem for you.

As far as the virus goes, both cases were mild. And as both of us were sitting at home, I was getting paid. I'm up to 37 days of sick leave/personal time each year. Semi-conductor engineers are in high demand right now.
So yes, you are the clueless one. Smart people know you're stupid. Personally, I wouldn't hang out with someone who thought you knew what you were talking about
Oh quit being a cry baby. You post a thread on your experience with Covid after being vaccinated. What did you expect a major health boost. No you don't have to be around people to catch a virus. Last month I was in Chicago going through O hare Airport people everywhere didn't catch anything never have in the last decade. It's a little more complicated than just being around people. If anyone needs to do some research it's you.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 07:29 PM   #65
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Thread Hopelessly Off Topic

Thread Closed
biomed1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women