Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2024, 01:37 PM   #16
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
The entire reason for an indictment under this NY statue (sic) is precisely because there are no victims....it is Mr. Trump committing FRAUD with his own statements and documents.
Sorry, but I think former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy knows more about that statue, er I mean statute, than you do.

"James knows (the lack of any victims) is a problem: Her reliance on prior New York precedents for the proposition that she needn’t show harm in order to disgorge profits could be attacked on appeal because she has brought an unprecedented case: The state has never before sued under §63(12) on a theory of overvalued assets (which is hardly unusual behavior) where no counterparty claims to have been defrauded — the first ever such case just happens to be this one, brought against the Democrats’ archnemesis by an elected Democratic AG who campaigned for office in heavily Democratic New York on a vow to get Trump on... something — anything."

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1063349387&postcount=2
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 01:49 PM   #17
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Trump is THE idiot. Why hire lawyers when you’re sure for $370 mil if you’re gonna do dumbshit.
^^^ Could someone please translate the above post for me?

Thanks in advance!
Old 01-13-2024, 05:16 PM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Sorry, but I think former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy knows more about that statue, er I mean statute, than you do.

"James knows (the lack of any victims) is a problem: Her reliance on prior New York precedents for the proposition that she needn’t show harm in order to disgorge profits could be attacked on appeal because she has brought an unprecedented case: The state has never before sued under §63(12) on a theory of overvalued assets (which is hardly unusual behavior) where no counterparty claims to have been defrauded — the first ever such case just happens to be this one, brought against the Democrats’ archnemesis by an elected Democratic AG who campaigned for office in heavily Democratic New York on a vow to get Trump on... something — anything."

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1063349387&postcount=2

bahahahaa as shaky as James' case is, Alvin Bragg's nonsense is even shakier. Bragg's claim is that Trump HAD to consider paying off Stormy Tits was a "Campaign expense" and thus violated election law. funny thing is, the FEC didn't consider it a violation.

who knew?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 10:22 AM   #19
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Election moneys cannot be used for the purpose that eventually was paid to silence Stormy. I don't give a shit he banged her, but the stupidity of paying for it from his niwit supporters is indeed improper and illegal.

Even like Santos used money improperly, the misuse of those funds should disqualify someone from ever using campaign money or doing fundraising. If you cannot be trusted to follow the rules then you don't get to play the game.

John Edwards and Hershel Walker got bonked for doing it and Trumps campaign funds should be forced to be returned to his donors.

It's truly disgusting how bad the GOP is it following the rules. It's somewhat expected in politics that there's rules that get bent, but not broken - like the GOP has been doing.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 10:53 AM   #20
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I have donated to Trump’s campaign and I do not want one penny back.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 11:26 AM   #21
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I have donated to Trump’s campaign and I do not want one penny back.
(Tell me you don't give a shit about campaign finance loss without telling me.)

Why is it that conservatives don't care about laws when it comes to Trump?
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 07:45 AM   #22
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... No worrys there, mates... Whatever the Judge rules there
- appeals will be a different story.

#### Salty

Coleman Jr., a legal analyst, explained that "what Judge Engoron did in terms of letting Trump have a certain amount of space to speak in court was brilliant, because he gave him the space to hang himself and that's what he did."

He continued: "That's ultimately what Donald Trump does and it was smart of Judge Engoron to do that because, in the long run, it's going to benefit the court...I think the judge understands that Donald Trump is going to do whatever he can to avoid accountability for as long as he can.

According to the former prosecutor, by depriving Trump of the ability to argue that he was not allowed to speak in court, Engoron has made it so that any appeals in the future should be sorted "in short order."
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 10:54 AM   #23
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Election moneys cannot be used for the purpose that eventually was paid to silence Stormy. I don't give a shit he banged her, but the stupidity of paying for it from his nitwit supporters is indeed improper and illegal.
Except that's not what happened. Trump's attorney Michael Cohen is the one who paid Stormy. Cohen then billed the Trump Organization via monthly legal retainer fees. (Trump may also have reimbursed some of it out of his own pocket.) No campaign money was used.

As I understand it, the allegation against Trump is that the payments benefited his campaign (as an "in-kind" donation) but were omitted from his 2016 federal campaign spending disclosure forms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
It's truly disgusting how bad the GOP is at following the rules. It's somewhat expected in politics that there's rules that get bent, but not broken - like the GOP has been doing.
The "rule" you are talking about was first alleged to have been violated by a Democrat, John Edwards. He was acquitted of the charge. Trump will be too. Legal precedents matter.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women