Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60386
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41581
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35963
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2023, 05:55 AM   #31
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Salty is the least informed person on this site and that’s saying something for a site with the likes for Farmdude, Oilguy, Levi, Dilly, Wack, our multinamed Racist, IC8 and sapper. I swear those dudes on the right never learned some simple concepts like garbage in garbage out because it’s plenty clear by what they “believe”
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 07:26 AM   #32
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

I actually think that an inquiry is what they should have called this from the get-go. To call it something other than that would have atleast been an honest title to the House Select committee. Clearly, the GOP has been crowing about how dear leader was impeached by the "Sham-Russia-gate" documents that the "dastardly Hillary" paid for. And that Trumps administration was hamstringed by all the evil plans that the Dems hatched, (vs. the actions of that administration which are being tried now in courts.,) and they are just instilling retribution for the same; a quid pro quo of impeachment per se. The pettiness of GOP politics is really what is on display. An inquiry that has a predetermined outcome, that is on a drip of constant gaslight to the viewers of FOX news, or Newsmax, since Comer's 'feewlings' were hurt when even the ppl on FOX questioned his outcomes. (not being able to find any smoking gun, or any really damning evidence)

So now the inquiry has been- if we can't get Joe, we'll get Hunter. Or was it Hunter all along with his Laptop? Can you imagine either of the trump kids even using a computer btw?- but imagine the dirt on either of their laptops; but would that impune DJT? NAhh...

If the Bidens had, say a business where they formally formed it, (say like ummm. the Trump Org) then yeah I'd say there was a real interest in doing what the GOP is doing. Cause there is a direct connection to ALL the players being in the pot and subject to oversight. I just think at this point, it's the GOP looking at Hunters' dirty laundry (and of course, -there is lots of it) and seeing shit stained underwear and used condoms, and trying to say those were Joe's and he's the bad actor. (sorry, but jumping the shark should be left for Fonzi, and other stupid sitcoms, where there is some sense of storylines- hell even watching Evil Knievel jump the snake river makes more sense than Comer's gibberish he spouts off about- "were about to show the world the history of Bidens' bad actions and pay for play- right after we watch a re-run of Geraldo opening Al-Capones vault." I'm joking but you get the point.

Same outcome, but even less exciting or surprising. Nothing to see here folks, If they would have only called it an impeachment inquiry from the beginning, atleast that part would have been honest.

But we shall surely wait,....... and wait,......and wait for the facts. (it's like the second coming of Jesus, but the GOP are a patient group)
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 10:36 AM   #33
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9
Default Corrections Are In Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I actually think that an inquiry is what they should have called this from the get-go. To call it something other than that would have atleast been an honest title to the House Select committee. Clearly, the GOP has been crowing about how dear leader was impeached by the "Sham-Russia-gate" documents that the "dastardly Hillary" paid for. And that Trumps administration was hamstringed by all the evil plans that the Dems hatched, (vs. the actions of that administration which are being tried now in courts.,) and they are just instilling retribution for the same; a quid pro quo of impeachment per se. The pettiness of GOP politics is really what is on display. An inquiry that has a predetermined outcome, that is on a drip of constant gaslight to the viewers of FOX news, or Newsmax, since Comer's 'feewlings' were hurt when even the ppl on FOX questioned his outcomes. (not being able to find any smoking gun, or any really damning evidence)

So now the inquiry has been- if we can't get Joe, we'll get Hunter. Or was it Hunter all along with his Laptop? Can you imagine either of the trump kids even using a computer btw?- but imagine the dirt on either of their laptops; but would that impune DJT? NAhh...

If the Bidens had, say a business where they formally formed it, (say like ummm. the Trump Org) then yeah I'd say there was a real interest in doing what the GOP is doing. Cause there is a direct connection to ALL the players being in the pot and subject to oversight. I just think at this point, it's the GOP looking at Hunters' dirty laundry (and of course, -there is lots of it) and seeing shit stained underwear and used condoms, and trying to say those were Joe's and he's the bad actor. (sorry, but jumping the shark should be left for Fonzi, and other stupid sitcoms, where there is some sense of storylines- hell even watching Evil Knievel jump the snake river makes more sense than Comer's gibberish he spouts off about- "were about to show the world the history of Bidens' bad actions and pay for play- right after we watch a re-run of Geraldo opening Al-Capones vault." I'm joking but you get the point.

Same outcome, but even less exciting or surprising. Nothing to see here folks, If they would have only called it an impeachment inquiry from the beginning, at least that part would have been honest.

But we shall surely wait,....... and wait,......and wait for the facts. (it's like the second coming of Jesus, but the GOP are a patient group)

Wow... your train of "thought" keeps getting more & more opaque, incoherent, and just plain wrong.

It's been called an "impeachment inquiry" since then-House Speaker McCarthy announced it last September. Current Speaker Johnson put it up for individual votes last week. It passed 221-212. The reason for upgrading it to a formal impeachment inquiry is to make it harder for the White House and Democrats to keep stone-walling the demands of the House Committee for testimony and documents. Why don't you ever call out the Dems for being dishonest and not forthcoming and not transparent?

You are incorrect to say Trump was impeached over the "Sham-Russia-gate" documents. In fact, the Mueller investigation found nothing to impeach him for. There were few "documents" other than a fabricated dossier that was indeed paid for by Hillary Clinton's campaign. Trump was actually impeached for a fucking phone call he made to Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy on July 25, 2019. Far from stonewalling the impeachment committee like Biden is doing, Trump released the full transcript of that phone call. If you want to talk about pettiness, go back and research what the Dems actually did.

I'm pretty sure the Trump kids use laptops all the time. I'm also sure they don't fill them up with lewd, decadent photos and videos of smoking (forbidden topic) and fucking prostitutes. Or text messages like the one produced by a whistleblower wherein Hunter told a Chinese businessman “I am sitting here with my father” and pushed the businessman to fulfill a “commitment” to wire $5 million to one of his shell companies and warned the businessman (who had ties to Chinese spy agencies) to personally resolve the issue that night, or “I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.” Quotes are verbatim.

Did you somehow miss that one, eye? It has elements of extortion, bribery, and money laundering - all wrapped up in one text message! What the fuck. If Trump can get rich writing a book called the "Art of the Deal", maybe Hunter and Joe can write one called the "Art of the Shakedown"! Guaranteed to make the best seller list!

And let's not forget to mention how ALL of the Trump kids responded to subpoenas and testified before Congressional Committees investigating BOTH the Russia collusion hoax and the January 6th riots. They did so behind closed doors, allowing lengthy questioning under oath. Why doesn't Hunter do the same, eye? Is he special and above the law? Admittedly, Peter Navarro and Steve Bannon refused to respond to their Jan. 6th Committee subpoenas. And what happened to them? They were held in contempt and jailed. Shouldn't the same thing happen to Hunter? Wouldn't that be called "equal justice under the law"?

You really lose me with your last argument. You seem to suggest the Bidens shouldn't be investigated since they didn't have a "formally formed business" like the Trump Organization. How does that make any sense? Yes, the Trump Organization was always a real business that produced actual goods & services, long before Trump himself entered politics. That's a good thing, much better than being a fucking shell business that produces nothing yet somehow rakes in tens of millions of dollars from the shadiest, most corrupt corners of the globe - again, in exchange for nothing of value or (even worse) in exchange for corrupt political favors that sell out the national security interests of the United States to our adversaries.

Yeah, when we're talking about bribery and potential treason at the highest levels of our government, I say those are precisely the "high crimes and misdemeanors" that our Founders worried about the most when they were drafting our Constitution almost 250 years ago.

So let's drop the bullshit, stop the stonewalling and go full steam ahead with the impeachment inquiry!!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 11:54 AM   #34
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Wow... your train of "thought" keeps getting more & more opaque, incoherent, and just plain wrong.

I'm sure it doesn't follow the spoon-fed narrative you get from Faux and Newsmax etal. As far as coherent, what part was above your understanding??

It's been called an "impeachment inquiry" since then-House Speaker McCarthy announced it last September. Current Speaker Johnson put it up for individual votes last week.

Originally it was called simply: the United States House Oversight Committee investigation of Hunter Biden. NOT the Impeachment Inquiry.

You are incorrect to say Trump was impeached over the "Sham-Russia-gate" documents. In fact, the Mueller investigation found nothing to impeach him for.

BULLSHIT- Muellers investigation didn't refer Trump for charges, as our stupid DOJ thinks that presidents are above the law, but likely never envisioned a criminal like Trump being in the office. But I digress; as it was the impetus for subsequent investigations; from the NYPost; While Mr. Mueller’s investigation is over, he reported that it has spawned 14 spinoff inquiries. Most of those were investigations about obstruction. You know where you either get in the way of an investigation or are part of situation of interpretation of walking a line on things like...mmm say a phone call and asking for a quid pro quo.

Trump was actually impeached for a fucking phone call he made to Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy on July 25, 2019. Far from stonewalling the impeachment committee like Biden is doing,( exactly state what JOE BIDEN has done to stonewall???) Trump released the full transcript of that phone call.
It was a public record; no releasing required. If you want to talk about pettiness, go back and research what the Dems actually did. LOL...ok- both parties are petty but whatever.

I'm pretty sure the Trump kids use laptops all the time. I'm also sure they don't fill them up with lewd, decadent photos and videos of smoking (forbidden topic) and fucking prostitutes. the irony of the last statement on a hooker board and it's hypocrisy is beyond absurd. But I'm betting that your boy Trump Jr. has way more morally offensive pics of killing all sorts of animals for the fun of it, pics of his girlfriend drunk or doing other activities you mentioned about hunter above; or is lewd the only offensive thing in your book; so how about photos of him and former model Kim Guillfoyle? Sure..there are none of those anywhere! (Sarcasm)
Or text messages like the one produced by a whistleblower wherein Hunter told a Chinese businessman “I am sitting here with my father” and pushed the businessman to fulfill a “commitment” to wire $5 million to one of his shell companies and warned the businessman (who had ties to Chinese spy agencies) to personally resolve the issue that night, or “I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.” Quotes are verbatim. Waht about the one guy who said he never heard Joe say one thing about Hunter's business or be a part of any of those negotiations etc., matter of fact he said just the opposite. Bobulinksi aside, Not suggesting that there is a defense to strong-arming anyone, but is that really a lot different from Trump asked Ukraine president in phone call ‘if you can look into’ Biden and his son; And here we are - aren't we???If there was only a tape that Bobulinksi could produce to prove his claims, but alas, that doesn't exist. Just his sour grapes.

Did you somehow miss that one, eye? It has elements of extortion, bribery, and money laundering - all wrapped up in one text message! What the fuck. If Trump can get rich writing a book called the "Art of the Deal", (he didn't write it, a ghost writer Tony Shwartz did- if that matters to you) maybe Hunter and Joe can write one called the "Art of the Shakedown"! Guaranteed to make the best seller list!

Who in GOP RED america hasn't written a fucking book. Even Bill Barr did...good fucking god. LOL

And let's not forget to mention how ALL of the Trump kids responded to subpoenas and testified before Congressional Committees investigating BOTH the Russia collusion hoax and the January 6th riots. Because they were involved in either the business of Trump legally or the presidency by definition of an advisor....They did so behind closed doors, allowing lengthy questioning under oath. Why doesn't Hunter do the same, eye? He's neither an advisor or a part of the Joe Biden Business , so he is in fact a civilian and allowed to excercise his legal rights to the allowed extent of the law. Is he special and above the law? Admittedly, Peter Navarro and Steve Bannon refused to respond to their Jan. 6th Committee subpoenas. And what happened to them? They were held in contempt and jailed...Bannon was pardoned- so what does that tell you. Navarro, was a political advisor to trump and should testify- or be pardoned. Your boy left him out to dry. Trump was never accused of being a smart man by ppl who know him.
Shouldn't the same thing happen to Hunter? Wouldn't that be called "equal justice under the law"? I think hunter should testify actually.

You really lose me with your last argument. You seem to suggest the Bidens shouldn't be investigated since they didn't have a "formally formed business" like the Trump Organization. How does that make any sense? Yes, the Trump Organization was always a real business that produced actual goods & services, long before Trump himself entered politics. That's a good thing, much better than being a fucking shell business that produces nothing yet somehow rakes in tens of millions of dollars from the shadiest, most corrupt corners of the globe - again, in exchange for nothing of value or (even worse) in exchange for corrupt political favors that sell out the national security interests of the United States to our adversaries.

I think if you are NOT directly tied to a person as a political advisor or as a business partner, and no documents exist to suggest that you are, or that you share things like a bank account etc., then you are actually not tied together for legal purposes. Again- unless you can be proven to be in some other fashion. Much like how Jack Smith is charging conspiracy against those who are legally joined by the efforts they tried to use to change the outcome of legal votes.

Yeah, when we're talking about bribery and potential treason at the highest levels of our government, I say those are precisely the "high crimes and misdemeanors" that our Founders worried about the most when they were drafting our Constitution almost 250 years ago.....see above about TRUMP.

So let's drop the bullshit, stop the stonewalling and go full steam ahead with the impeachment inquiry!!
Yes, -Lets stop the stonewalling and let the supreme court tell Trump he's going to face the fucking music.....and if they agree that Joe Biden did something wrong, then he can too. Till then ....I rest my case. Sorry you had such a hard time following the sequences of my thoughts and post.
Old 12-18-2023, 01:50 PM   #35
lustylad
Premium Access

Default Don't Forget to Put Aside "10% for the Big Guy"

Ok, eye...

As Daniel Patrick Moynihan once said - "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts."

You wrote "the GOP has been crowing about how dear leader was impeached by the 'Sham-Russia-gate' documents..." That is simply and factually incorrect. Yes, Trump was impeached. Not once but twice - first for a Ukraine phone call, and the second time for the Jan. 6th riot, shortly before he left office. However, he was NOT impeached for anything having to do with "Russia-gate" or the false & discredited allegations of Russian collusion. That's a FACT. You should just admit you were incorrect. Like you did when you cited the wrong 12-month inflation number in another thread.

You claim that the Ukraine phone call transcript was "a public record, no releasing required". There are plenty of grounds Trump COULD have cited as reasons to BLOCK or DELAY such a release - e.g. executive privilege, national security, etc. He didn't avail any of them. Rather, he ACCELERATED the process by declassifying the transcript and allowing it to be released in full right away. That's a FACT. Please try not to distort the facts.

You seem to think Hunter has a legitimate reason to defy a subpoena (he is not a formal advisor or part of the Biden administration) but Trump's kids did not. I think you have it backwards. (Ivanka and her husband Jared did serve in the White House; Don Jr. and Eric did not.) Jared and Ivanka could have challenged their subpoenas by claiming executive privilege. They chose to testify instead. Since Hunter isn't a formal advisor to the President, he has no such grounds for defying the subpoena. Even his (highly competent) lawyer Abbe Lowell knows that. Hunter is pretending he is willing to testify by saying he'll only do so in public, but not behind closed doors. I already explained to you in another thread how/why this is not the way it's done:

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...6&postcount=14

You ask "exactly state what JOE BIDEN has done to stonewall???" The more relevant question is what HASN'T he done to stonewall?

You keep trying to distance Joe Biden from his son's corrupt hideous deeds. That's a fool's errand. It won't end well for you. It doesn't pass the common sense test or the smell test. Hunter accompanied his Dad on Air Force Two trips to China and Ukraine to set up his corrupt deals - and you really think Joey Bribes never asked him what he was up to?

Allow me to share with you something that appeared recently in the WSJ - please see my next post. Did you know the National Archives has 82,000 pages of emails/docs sent or received under Biden aliases while he was Veep? It includes 327 email exchanges between Biden and Hunter and 54 exchanges between Biden and Hunter biz partner Eric Schwerin.

When will they be released? But hey, keep on telling yourself there's no stonewalling and no evidence lol!
Old 12-18-2023, 02:20 PM   #36
lustylad
Premium Access

Default The Stink of a Quid Pro Quo Keeps Getting Stronger!

Here ya go:

Joe Biden’s Assist to Hunter’s Business
New emails suggest what Burisma really wanted from the Bidens.

By The Editorial Board
Dec. 6, 2023 6:33 pm ET

House investigators keep digging into the Biden family business, and this week comes new evidence of the ways Joe Biden helped his son using alias email accounts.

Internal Revenue Service agents Gary Shapley and Joseph Ziegler provided to the House Ways and Means Committee more information from their multiyear investigation into Hunter Biden’s taxes and business.

The documents include an 11-page log showing a list of 327 emails that Joe Biden sent or received from 2010 to 2019 under pseudonyms that included “robinware456” and “robert.l.peters.” Mr. Biden was a big user of these shadow accounts, with the National Archives and Records Administration disclosing that it has up to 82,000 pages of emails and documents sent or received under Biden aliases while he was Vice President.

The 327 emails listed in the log are exchanges between Joe Biden and Hunter or Eric Schwerin, a former Hunter business partner who handled Biden family finances. The committee says 54 of the exchanges are between Joe Biden and Mr. Schwerin.

Five emails were exchanged within five days of Mr. Biden’s June 2014 trip to Ukraine, while another 27 were exchanged prior to his return trip to Ukraine in November 2014. Those trips coincided with Hunter’s lucrative board position at Ukrainian energy firm Burisma.

The trips preceded then Vice President’s Biden’s 2015 role in forcing the ouster of a Ukrainian prosecutor investigating Burisma and its CEO, Nikolai Zlochevsky, for corruption. Another 38 emails originated from within the White House and were sent to Joe Biden aliases, with Hunter Biden copied.

The committee doesn’t know the contents of the emails, but further evidence provided to Congress raises questions about Hunter’s role at Burisma, the political access he was peddling, and Joe Biden’s knowledge of that work. Hunter’s former partner, Devon Archer, previously told Congress that “Burisma would have gone out of business if it didn’t have the [Biden] brand attached to it.”

Ways and Means also received new emails from Mr. Ziegler that are revealing about what Burisma wanted from Hunter. One email is from Vadym Pozharsky, an adviser to Burisma, to Hunter in April 2015. The Ukrainian thanked Hunter for “the opportunity to meet your father and spent (sp) some time together.”

Another Pozharsky email to Hunter (which copies Mr. Schwerin) in November 2015 asks Hunter for thoughts on a proposal for a contract for a U.S. lobbying firm, Blue Star Strategies. Mr. Pozharsky worries about the lack of “concrete, tangible results” listed in the proposal, including how the firm will improve Mr. Zlochevky’s “case.”

Mr. Pozharsky says it’s okay if the omission was to be on “the safe and cautious side,” so long as “all parties in fact understand the true purpose” of the contract. He then spells that out, saying the Blue Star work needs to include arranging a visit of “widely recognized and influential current and/or former US policy-makers to Ukraine . . . to close down for any cases/pursuits against [Zlochevsky] in Ukraine.”

An October 2016 email between a Blue Star employee and Mr. Schwerin includes the news that the Ukrainian government had ended its probe into Mr. Zlochevsky (about eight months after the Ukrainian prosecutor was fired). Mr. Schwerin congratulates the team on its “awesome work.” The Blue Star employee writes: “Thanks. U brought us in so take a victory lap.”

All of this suggests Joe Biden was fully aware that Hunter was selling the family “brand,” and that the Vice President was helping with the sale. It also raises new questions about the connection between Hunter’s job at Burisma and Joe’s work getting the Ukrainian prosecutor of Mr. Zlochevsky fired. None of it looks good.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/joe-bid..._article_pos40
Old 12-18-2023, 04:38 PM   #37
eyecu2
Premium Access

Devon Archer also stated he never knew of Joe intermingling with any of Hunters contacts,

Archer revealed that on about 20 occasions over a 10-year period, Hunter Biden put his father on speakerphone to exchange pleasantries with Hunter Biden’s foreign business associates, part of what Archer described as the “brand” that Hunter Biden brought to foreign business deals.

But contrary to what some Republicans claimed, Archer said Joe Biden never discussed any business on those calls, and more often than not did not even know to whom he was speaking. Archer said he had no knowledge that Hunter Biden ever influenced his father to change any policies to further his son’s businesses.

Mmmm nothing burgers go so good with wannabe impeachment sauce, it causes the GOP lap dogs to drool with anticipation...like typical pavlovian puppies, and unfortunately never get to enjoy the promised juicy goodness.

If the DOJ, or anyone has the goods on Joe and these emails, let's see them. Let's see they are actually Joe B, vs. any made up baloney. As of right now these are all alleged items that are either in possession, or have an nefarious content. More of the same from those folks from the Grand old Party.
Old 12-20-2023, 10:20 AM   #38
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Salty is the least informed person on this site and that’s saying something for a site with the likes for Farmdude, Oilguy, Levi, Dilly, Wack, our multinamed Racist, IC8 and sapper. I swear those dudes on the right never learned some simple concepts like garbage in garbage out because it’s plenty clear by what they “believe”
You gotta say they must do alot for click count here to generate $$$ for the site. No matter how lowly rated their threads are.

Kinda like the people who look at the National Enquire in the checkout line.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women