Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70688
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2023, 05:43 AM   #61
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
War is back on for both Palestine and Israel. I really don't see a functional purpose in it personally outside of blowing GAZA a new asshole. Perhaps the mindset is to make it completely uninhabitable...and the Palestinians will be forced to leave. If that's the case, I look for Israel to block all future aid trucks except for a very bare minimum while they storm the rest of the place to rubble. From what I see on the news, it's about 50% there already. It would surely suck to live there at any point. What's worse is no countries are welcoming the Palestinians into their borders. Tells ya something right there.

Religious zealots fuck up a lot of peaceful places.
In their published official documents, Hamas has explicitly stated that the goal of their organization is not to administer or govern a Palestinian state, but rather to eliminate Israel as a nation and to exterminate the Jews as a people.

The public statements or the Israeli government say that their goal in the war against Hamas is to irradicaste Hamas as a terrorist organization and to establish stability and peace in Gaza for the Palestinians and stabilitty and peace across Israel.

In my view, prior to Oct 7th, There was a de facto cease fire in effect between Hamas in Gaza and the people of Israel. Hamas shattered that state of not-war by their brutal and heinous actions on Occttober 7th, 2023.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 07:19 AM   #62
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

And now there is a realization that Hamas has used sexual abuse as a coordinated instrument of terror, both during the Oct 7th attack and currently on the hostages released so far.

I am hearing snatches of remarks in mainstream reporting (no links) that coroners' examinations of bodies recovered from the Oct 7th attack were sexually abused to the point of shattered pelvic bones on small children. It is my understanding that the Hamas attackers videoed some of these acts in progress and posted them to various internet platforms.

My impression is that reporters are so repulsed by the storys that they hesitate to be more forthcoming. Another aspect is that an explicit description of these acts are constrained by what may be sasid on broadcast television.

Right now, I acknowledge that this is anecdotal, but more factual reporting will come through to confirm or discount that, I am sure.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women