Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70690
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35685
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2023, 12:53 PM   #61
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
It’s not proof of anything. As usual it’s just innuendo and assumptions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
But at least someone is insulted by the notion…

No proof. No evidence. Nothing but spin.
Are you referring to Hunter Biden or Joe Biden?

Texassapper and eyecu2 may both have a point. Could this end up like the Russia collusion investigations, where people around Trump got taken down for crimes totally unrelated to Russian collusion? Will Hunter go down? Hunter's alleged tax fraud is not based on just innuendo and assumptions IMHO, and he was going to be let off with a slap on the wrist before the judge intervened.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 07:19 AM   #62
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
^^^ Thanks, Tiny!

I recall reading that jaw-dropping WSJ editorial last June. Pretty shocking stuff, even for Hunter. One of the things that particularly caught my eye:

Poor Hunter! Why wasn't he smart enough to join a hybrid golf + sex club? Then he could've banged all those hos on the 19th hole, and the IRS wouldn't be able to challenge the deduction.

Another interesting tidbit:

Uh-oh! Does that mean speedy's "all in the family" excuse won't pass muster with the IRS? Sure looks like it!

Also illuminating:

Oh, so now we know it was his LAWYER who put up all the money! Tell me more, please.

Most of the lawyers I know try to suck your wallet dry. This one does precisely the opposite - he dispenses millions of dollars to bail out his clients. How does he do it? Why does he do it? He must be the most popular attorney in Hollywood!
No, I was not incorrect on personal loans. When I lent $35,000 to a family member and was paid back, the IRS did not give a damn about the transaction.

To repeat, Hunter and Joe Biden are being investigated by Comer and a Republican led committee whose goal is to eventually impeach Joe and put Hunter in jail. I really do not care about the OPINIONS of people on this forum as to the guilt or innocence of any of the Bidens. I will wait until the committee analyzes all the information and reaches a decision as to how to proceed. As of today, based on innocent until proven guilty, there is no proof that any of the Bidens did anything illegal. Just a lot of unsupported allegations.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 07:28 AM   #63
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks, tiny.

Would you agree that tax evasion is "illegal"?

If so, could you kindly explain to speedy and YR that Gary Shapley's testimony is evidence of a crime?

Thanks in advance!
Tax evasion is a crime. In my many decades of filing tax returns, I failed to report gains made on a stock sale in one year. I was guilty of tax evasion, paid the taxes owed plus a fine. All the IRS wanted was money due them. They rarely, if ever, choose to prosecute such crimes if they get their money due.

Hunter Biden was guilty of tax evasion in one or several years.
Old 11-16-2023, 09:24 AM   #64
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
No, I was not incorrect on personal loans. When I lent $35,000 to a family member and was paid back, the IRS did not give a damn about the transaction.

To repeat, Hunter and Joe Biden are being investigated by Comer and a Republican led committee whose goal is to eventually impeach Joe and put Hunter in jail. I really do not care about the OPINIONS of people on this forum as to the guilt or innocence of any of the Bidens. I will wait until the committee analyzes all the information and reaches a decision as to how to proceed. As of today, based on innocent until proven guilty, there is no proof that any of the Bidens did anything illegal. Just a lot of unsupported allegations.
Again, Joe Biden should explain why the $200,000 and $40,000 wires to James Biden came from a trust account at a law firm used by Biden family members, including Joe and James, instead of directly from Joe Biden. And the President should provide documentation showing the money was his. At such time as he does that, Comer would have egg on his face.

“The wires Democrats say show proof came from a law firm associated with several members of the Biden family — including James Biden’s JBSSR Inc., Hunter Biden’s Owasco LLC, Joe Biden’s CelticCapri, and Biden family associate Rob Walker’s Robinson Walker, LLC,” the aide said. "Documents in the committee’s possession do not make clear that the law firm wired money from Joe Biden’s personal account or rather a more generic account the firm could have used to mask the true identity of client transactions.”

Just a few weeks before James Biden wrote Joe Biden the $40,000 check labeled as a “loan repayment” in 2017, a Chinese company working with the Biden family had paid Hunter Biden $400,000. Hunter Biden had then transferred a share to James Biden, whose wife ultimately wrote the check to Joe Biden.

In 2018, a failing healthcare company wired James Biden $200,000 on the same day he wrote a check for the same amount to his brother. The company later said it improperly classified the money to James Biden as a loan.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...id-james-biden

We don't really know who was the beneficial owner of the $240,000 paid by the law firm. It could for example have been James Biden, paying money to himself. I think the probability of that is less than 50%. But this is something that should be easy for the Biden's to clear up. And they haven't.

Like you I've made loans to family members. And to friends. But I've never routed the money through my lawyer's trust account.
Old 11-16-2023, 09:29 AM   #65
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Tax evasion is a crime. In my many decades of filing tax returns, I failed to report gains made on a stock sale in one year. I was guilty of tax evasion, paid the taxes owed plus a fine. All the IRS wanted was money due them. They rarely, if ever, choose to prosecute such crimes if they get their money due.

Hunter Biden was guilty of tax evasion in one or several years.
You were guilty of an oversight, not evading taxes on millions of dollars in income through shams like false loans and deductions for payments to a prostitute, a sex club and a drug dealer.

Hunter Biden was about to receive special treatment from the IRS and the DOJ before the judge in the case intervened.
Old 11-16-2023, 01:58 PM   #66
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Again, Joe Biden should explain why the $200,000 and $40,000 wires to James Biden came from a trust account at a law firm used by Biden family members, including Joe and James, instead of directly from Joe Biden. And the President should provide documentation showing the money was his. At such time as he does that, Comer would have egg on his face.

“The wires Democrats say show proof came from a law firm associated with several members of the Biden family — including James Biden’s JBSSR Inc., Hunter Biden’s Owasco LLC, Joe Biden’s CelticCapri, and Biden family associate Rob Walker’s Robinson Walker, LLC,” the aide said. "Documents in the committee’s possession do not make clear that the law firm wired money from Joe Biden’s personal account or rather a more generic account the firm could have used to mask the true identity of client transactions.”

Just a few weeks before James Biden wrote Joe Biden the $40,000 check labeled as a “loan repayment” in 2017, a Chinese company working with the Biden family had paid Hunter Biden $400,000. Hunter Biden had then transferred a share to James Biden, whose wife ultimately wrote the check to Joe Biden.

In 2018, a failing healthcare company wired James Biden $200,000 on the same day he wrote a check for the same amount to his brother. The company later said it improperly classified the money to James Biden as a loan.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...id-james-biden

We don't really know who was the beneficial owner of the $240,000 paid by the law firm. It could for example have been James Biden, paying money to himself. I think the probability of that is less than 50%. But this is something that should be easy for the Biden's to clear up. And they haven't.

Like you I've made loans to family members. And to friends. But I've never routed the money through my lawyer's trust account.
You are correct. Joe's loans to family members should be quickly looked at to see if any laws were broken. Biden's lawyers need not intervene until he is charged with doing something illegal.
Old 11-16-2023, 02:01 PM   #67
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
You were guilty of an oversight, not evading taxes on millions of dollars in income through shams like false loans and deductions for payments to a prostitute, a sex club and a drug dealer.

Hunter Biden was about to receive special treatment from the IRS and the DOJ before the judge in the case intervened.
I fully support the judge intervening and Hunter Biden being held accountable for any wrongdoing. To repeat once again, the Congrssional committeei looking into Hunter Biden will find his illegal activity if it is there.
Old 11-16-2023, 02:14 PM   #68
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Did YOU miss the actual Thread Title? ...
Did YOU miss the actual Thread Title *AND* my reply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Well, getting a writ handed to you doesn't mean you did anything.
Anybody can get a supoena. So what?

Glad you say you ain't trying to shut another thread down. Just wanted to bring that to your attention.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 02:19 PM   #69
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Ahhh Precious... we already addressed the OP's question. Go back and read my post #6....
Well, well. Maybe another Mea Culpa should be called.

How dare I, and others, dare to make a post after you so siccintly (sp) address an issue of a thread. The nerve of us to do so.

Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women