Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41249
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2023, 04:16 PM   #1
Mwants
Registered Member

Encounters: 8
Default Encounter: AS Sakura

Date: This Week
Name: Sakura
Phone: 214-434-2087
Email Address: theasianstars@yahoo.com
URL / Website: theasianstars.net
City: North Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Close to Beltline
Activities: Shower, LF Kissing, BBBJ, BBFS
Hair Length and Color: Dark Brown Hair Tied back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'3", 115 lbs, Natural B/C Cups, average rear, cute round face (Statistics given on the site seem pretty accurate - 4th Picture with the dress is most accurate from my opinion)
Recommendation: No
Mwants is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 04:18 PM   #2
marvel21
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

Thanks.
marvel21 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 07:31 PM   #3
TheTopG655
JailBird

Encounters: 69

Thank you for the honest review. Discussion is good and people need to know the scene is really mid right now.
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 08:29 PM   #4
ErikHua621
Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Well.. I might pass on this one then. Thanks for review
ErikHua621 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 08:33 PM   #5
2balls75
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikHua621 View Post
Well.. I might pass on this one then. Thanks for review
Not speaking harshly, but there are four or five yes reviews on Sakura and you make your decision on one no review? Maybe she just didn’t like the OP. Love the physical description of Sakura, OP
2balls75 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 09:01 PM   #6
TheTopG655
JailBird

OP if it’s true that she provided subpar service to you because she didn’t like you, after receiving a 320 donation you should tell the booker. It’s not professional.
Old 11-05-2023, 09:06 PM   #7
2balls75
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringFest View Post
OP if it’s true that she provided subpar service to you because she didn’t like you, after receiving a 320 donation you should tell the booker. It’s not professional.
With all due respect, you’ve lost all credibility on this board Boycott buster. You don’t like the studios, you think the girls are mid-level talent, you don’t like the promoters, don’t like any new handles. What are you doing here on this board? Maybe it’s time for you to move on…….. Mwants, sorry about your experience with Sakura, maybe your next time will be better.
Old 11-05-2023, 09:25 PM   #8
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2balls75 View Post
Not speaking harshly, but there are four or five yes reviews on Sakura and you make your decision on one no review? Maybe she just didn’t like the OP. Love the physical description of Sakura, OP

2. "Maybe she didn't like the OP".......I have no idea why the default response is to gaslight and make it seem like the OP did something wrong? This review is not a hit piece on Sakura so why not give him the benefit of the doubt that she just provided subpar service? He gave Sakura the donation....whether or not she "likes" him is irrelevant. It obviously helps if she is attracted to him and all that stuff, but that does not make it okay to give him a subpar session.
AspenCalifornia is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 09:48 PM   #9
2balls75
Premium Access

I never said Sakura didn’t provide subpar service to the OP, so your comment was not warranted. My main point to Erik was 80 percent of the reviews were yes, but he would base his decision on one no review? Maybe she would be yes for him.
Old 11-05-2023, 09:51 PM   #10
ErikHua621
Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Im just saying I “might” pass lol There are some other girls I want to see first like Kendal you just reviewed and Kirsten from BK. Damn I’m out of budget!
ErikHua621 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 10:03 PM   #11
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia View Post

2. "Maybe she didn't like the OP".......I have no idea why the default response is to gaslight and make it seem like the OP did something wrong? This review is not a hit piece on Sakura so why not give him the benefit of the doubt that she just provided subpar service? He gave Sakura the donation....whether or not she "likes" him is irrelevant. It obviously helps if she is attracted to him and all that stuff, but that does not make it okay to give him a subpar session.
On the topic of the yes reviews in relation to this one, one of them actually said both girls’s service was a 6/10 and only recommended them if you wanted to try out Japanese girls. I think it’s pretty safe to say their actual service is average at best and that’s being polite based on this review, that review, and my review.
Old 11-05-2023, 11:15 PM   #12
yanjunyy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

SpringFest is right, their service was Avg at best. Considering their age (21 & 22), I am OK with it. Also, I am not a service guy and I actually like the non-professional feeling. So, this is really up to your own preference to decide whether you want to meet them or not. The purpose of all these reviews is to give us an idea about what to expect (and being honest is the key point), but not to help us making decisions.
yanjunyy is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 10:32 AM   #13
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Thank you for the review on Sakura. Everyone deserves to know the good, bad and inbetween visits.

While there maybe 4 or so yes reviews, how many of them are credible. Im not going to say the yes ones are all or mostly promoter BS, thats up to every users discretion.
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 10:46 AM   #14
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
I never said Sakura didn’t provide subpar service to the OP, so your comment was not warranted. My main point to Erik was 80 percent of the reviews were yes, but he would base his decision on one no review? Maybe she would be yes for him.
Yes, my comment was warranted because you first told the guy why he would not see her since she had positive reviews......and then you automatically defaulted to implying (assuming) that OP gave a "No" review because Sakura didn't like him. Context matters.......
AspenCalifornia is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 01:56 PM   #15
Mwants
Registered Member

Encounters: 8

I was not expecting my review to garner so much debate. I did not have PA at the time of my visit, so I did not see Yanjunyy ROS so my experience with her fell short of expectation based on all the YES reccomendations. to address the comment "Maybe she didn't like the OP", I didn't feel that she was uncomfortable at any time, and based on my experiences with my past studio trips (Asa, Nana, Lovely, Cristal, Tiny, Ace, Velvet, Gia, Virgin, Mina, Sophie, Carrot, Lena, Joy, Miso, Cici) i've never had an encounter that felt so "transactional". All of my repeat visits the girls always seemed happy I came back. Hell based on what one girl told me I'm pretty vanilla compared to some of the guys here. I don't push any boundary's, always act in a polite manner, and maintain a well kept hygiene.
I made my review because despite all the yes recommendation I saw, my encounter just did not meet the bar that was established .
Mwants is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women