Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41243
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2023, 06:58 PM   #1
sIMpHAZt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Rotoasian ads on STG

While perusing STG ads for Springfield, I noticed quite a few of the Rotasian ads list residental address locations. I was wondering if anyone knows if those residential addresses are legitimate? I've seen in KC where they will list a residential address that is near a hotel/motel but they are really working out of the hotel/motel. Are the rotasians buying up property in Springfield?
sIMpHAZt is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2023, 09:09 AM   #2
Bingocardlover
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

The addresses are not where the incalls are located. They just use hotels in springfield as far as my experience goes. In denver and kc they have been known to use a rental house and apartment. Why would they buy when can rent.
Bingocardlover is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2023, 09:12 AM   #3
Mjohn
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

I responded to one that had a residential address and when they replied location was a hotel.
Mjohn is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2023, 05:37 PM   #4
sIMpHAZt
Valued Poster

I thought they might be buying up real estate as an investment rather spending money on hotel rooms which just cuts in to their profits. I would imagine they could pay off a home fairly quickly with how much they make on donations.
Old 10-06-2023, 05:30 AM   #5
mizurymule
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sIMpHAZt View Post
I thought they might be buying up real estate as an investment rather spending money on hotel rooms which just cuts in to their profits. I would imagine they could pay off a home fairly quickly with how much they make on donations.
If they owned a house and got arrested, couldn't LE seize the house?
mizurymule is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 08:58 AM   #6
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

I ve always wanted to try one
but have been afraid of bait and switchs plus being scammed
CatMan4u is online now   Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 11:58 AM   #7
Rooter
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

The one I saw was ok. Slightly overpriced. I would try more but would want to make sure I got a different girl, for variety not because she was bad.
Rooter is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 10:21 AM   #8
Bingocardlover
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

If you dont like what you see just say no thanks, turn around and leave. There will be a different one in two weeks.
Bingocardlover is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 10:16 PM   #9
Rooter
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Well, I dont intend to make a appt and just walk out.
Rooter is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2023, 08:28 AM   #10
Bigthickjohnson
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

I have seen several….never the girl in the pictures….no bad experiances….some definitely better than others….some have been pretty spectacular! YMMV?
Bigthickjohnson is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 07:44 PM   #11
grinin22
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

I guess I am just dense. I am very annoyed when a provider doesn’t use actual pictures, but it is assumed, and overlooked with these gals.
grinin22 is online now   Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 04:51 AM   #12
sIMpHAZt
Valued Poster

Not sure if the city/county/state could seize the house. I think the prosecutor would have to prove that whoever owns the house was involved in or was aware of the activity going on at the house.
Old 10-13-2023, 05:20 AM   #13
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinin22 View Post
I guess I am just dense. I am very annoyed when a provider doesn’t use actual pictures, but it is assumed, and overlooked with these gals.
Agreed that's why I haven't tried them. If I wanted a older woman I would select the correct add
CatMan4u is online now   Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 07:55 AM   #14
yolo99
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

You guys do realize that these women are run by Chinese gangs, right?
As in Chinese mafia, Triads, whatever you want to call them. These women just do what the fuck they are told, which is essentially fuck whoever shows up at this door, and try to extract more coin by offering more services for more money.

The women have no clue how you arrived there, as in which ad or anything else. And they probably don’t care. That’s not their job, their job isn’t to get customers to the door, their job is to fuck who comes through it. That’s some other persons job sitting there posting ads and answering phones all day. All they know is do what you’re told or you won’t like what happens.

The schmucks running the game don’t use real pics, they probably don’t have them anyway, but they use young hot girl pics to entice you. Why? Because it does just that, gets you to the door hoping a young hot Asian girl is gonna service your every whim and desire. And they know that most likely since you are there because you want to fuck, most of you are gonna go ahead and fuck her because, even though she’s not what you would pick out if you had a choice, she’s there, and she’s gonna spread her legs and let you fuck. So you do. Hence, no need for real pics.

The ones that walk, the schmuck doesn’t care because he’s sitting there setting up appointments and if you don’t fuck her, another dudes coming along in a bit and he’ll do it. He’s sitting there making appointments anyway, so not exactly a lot of time lost.
yolo99 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women