Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162086
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453181
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48264
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37160
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2023, 04:35 PM   #1
Domino Deville
Dominant Diva

User ID: 613571
Talking ISO Whispers and Dodger and StillLooking! Where are y’all?!

I pray you gentlemen are doing well. I miss our fun banter back in the day!
Domino Deville is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 04:40 PM   #2
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Sl is perma banned. Dodger who knows?
Whispers pops in every once in a while. Most others have left.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 05:52 PM   #3
Domino Deville
Dominant Diva

Well I need to get vouched on oh, dammit! Need two of them! Open for biznass now!
Old 09-13-2023, 07:24 PM   #4
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Did you check with the DOJ Witness Protection Program about YOUR pressing needs?
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 02:35 PM   #5
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Did you try standing naked in front of a mirror repeating my handle 3 times? If so take a picture and send it to me!

I got old and decided I had nothing left to prove to myself. My hobby days ended a good while back as did the SB times I used to shared.

I am happily married to a woman half my age (this month) that is very Bi and we can occasionally be found at Collettes or a local life style house party for the sole purpose of finding ladies for her to play with. That often turns into some FFM and occasionally FMF here at home.

I consider myself to truly be one of the luckiest mother fuckers ever!

MILFs. They do the body good!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 12:53 PM   #6
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Dodger still around on OH2. Can't tell him you were asking because I use a totally different handle because Treetop is often misunderstood.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 11:40 PM   #7
Domino Deville
Dominant Diva

Anything for ole’ Whisperola! I still remember the key necklace you gave me, serving a few of you a Thanksgiving meal and you pretending you didn’t see me fall in my heels at the strip club!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Did you try standing naked in front of a mirror repeating my handle 3 times? If so take a picture and send it to me!

I got old and decided I had nothing left to prove to myself. My hobby days ended a good while back as did the SB times I used to shared.

I am happily married to a woman half my age (this month) that is very Bi and we can occasionally be found at Collettes or a local life style house party for the sole purpose of finding ladies for her to play with. That often turns into some FFM and occasionally FMF here at home.

I consider myself to truly be one of the luckiest mother fuckers ever!

MILFs. They do the body good!
Old 10-09-2023, 11:45 PM   #8
Domino Deville
Dominant Diva

I’m also very happy, Whispers! Engaged and swinging! I’m lucky to have a guy who finally supports and loves me for me! I’m the luckiest girl in the world! Unfortunately was in a car accident so had to come back to raise 20k or so! Going straight cam in a few months!
Old 10-09-2023, 11:56 PM   #9
Domino Deville
Dominant Diva

Default I’m the capo of the poosey mafia! I’m a made woman! What are you? A hacker? Lol

If you are in fact a hacker, then I have an assignment for you….go dig up all my history here and personally… lmk what you find! You may need WPP when you find out who I really am. Lol. Anonymous1! Of course I’m just joshing ya, buddy!
Old 10-10-2023, 12:31 PM   #10
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Damn you sure get excited easily. I hope my response didn't get your clit twitching. You sure did bring up a lot of things but at least I know WTF you are now,

Me a hacker? How did you know or have our paths crossed in the RW accidentally again? I try to keep my hacking private and non public to be honest but I think all old men hack a bit as we get up there in the years. I usually wake up with a little phlegm and it starts pretty much then but off an on during the day I feel the need to hack a bit to get my throat clear.

You still up to you old tricks I see. Who's pics are you using to sell yourself? You never looked that good. Are you trying to get people to think you've made improvements? Naturally or man made?

The Key Necklace? I seem to remember something like that. The # of Hoes that actually received a "gift " from me I can count with the fingers on a single hand. You cooked a pretty good meal and invited a few of us and I think a lady or two as I recall. Since it was a sign of appreciation on your part as well as a damn fine meal I did not want to feel indebted to you.

Owing a favor to the Pussy Mafia was simply not a part of my agenda.

Capo? So who makes up the rest of the gang these days? Surely they have to be young and hungry willing to serve you.
Whispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women