Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2023, 06:13 AM   #16
IMGTH58
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Within the last week just for the hell of it I started a profile and bought the introductory credits on SB. Burned through those in no time so bought another package. A lot of initial contact, very little follow-through. I expressed my concern to them about fake profiles and bots but did not ask for any recompense. They just shut down my account and refunded my money. I still had credits to use and was willing to fulfill them just in case, but no-go. But, yes, my sense is it's scammier than SA, but the bright spot is they provide refunds where SA never does that after banning people for no reason. Now may try Sugar Daddy Meet for grins.
IMGTH58 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 02:09 PM   #17
rangervalley1111
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Yeah...lots of contact until you buy a package, then not much happening afterwards. On SA in my area, you might find like four SBs on line at one time (yes it's that bad). But on SB it shows pages of them online.
rangervalley1111 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 04:47 PM   #18
eclipse21
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

Question for the guys that get a hotel for people they meet in the sugar baby sites. Do you make reservations ahead or just wait till your with the person? Have been on SA many times and had few good arrangements yrs ago where the woman were willing to host. Bur this yr seem like most of the ladies on there won't host. And besides all the hassle of getting a hotel I can never justify paying 100 or so for a room ontop of paying them. Especially given norm when I'm available is early afternoons
eclipse21 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 05:19 PM   #19
Wetnwild6969
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse21 View Post
Question for the guys that get a hotel for people they meet in the sugar baby sites. Do you make reservations ahead or just wait till your with the person? Have been on SA many times and had few good arrangements yrs ago where the woman were willing to host. Bur this yr seem like most of the ladies on there won't host. And besides all the hassle of getting a hotel I can never justify paying 100 or so for a room ontop of paying them. Especially given norm when I'm available is early afternoons

There are a lot of flakes on there so in general for first time meets I wait til I'm with them or knkw they are legit on their way, luckily for me I stay in hotels for work and just use my points for a room so if they cancel I'm not out anything but time and energy.
Wetnwild6969 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 05:25 AM   #20
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Oh! Here's a good one!

I mentioned in my profile on SecretBenefits about the fake profiles so just tell me what area of the city you're from. I just got an email from "chad" from SB Customer Service to let them know which profiles are fake, as they "want you to have a good experience on the site, with members who are only here for the right reasons" and will review those profiles.

When I check my messages, all the girls that I messaged previously that havent messaged back in over a month are now back online & sending me a "Hey, how are you?"

Interesting.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 06:10 AM   #21
laserface
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

So is your theory that somehow, before your contact with "Chad", your previous messages to those members weren't being seen by them (and thus no reply), or that these have gotten resurrected as "zombie profiles" for you, automatically sending you messages without the profile author being involved?
laserface is online now   Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 08:02 AM   #22
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetnwild6969 View Post
There are a lot of flakes on there so in general for first time meets I wait til I'm with them or knkw they are legit on their way, luckily for me I stay in hotels for work and just use my points for a room so if they cancel I'm not out anything but time and energy.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 05:42 PM   #23
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserface View Post
So is your theory that somehow, before your contact with "Chad", your previous messages to those members weren't being seen by them (and thus no reply), or that these have gotten resurrected as "zombie profiles" for you, automatically sending you messages without the profile author being involved?

I get the feeling, once you either "favorite" a profile or message one, you soon get messaged by others. I heard back from ones I messaged.... generic messages. "Hi, what are you looking for?" seems to be the go-to response. I've even tried responding with "A young lady for companionship and to spoil".... no response back.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 07:26 AM   #24
jimmys35_2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

If you look back at my response prior it explains it. I got this from the girl I have been seeing for a year. Because the system is free for them. They must put in an automatic response message. If you favorite a profile it sends the automated message to you. You are getting a message that THEY did not send. I also showed her that she was showing online. She opened it up on her phone and showed me where she was NOT logged in and had not been in months!! I have had success on there but you have to be smart about what is real and whats not!!!
jimmys35_2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 08:39 AM   #25
laserface
Valued Poster

The automatic response makes sense, based on what you and others in the past have reported. I didn't know they had to put in a response message. (Sometimes I think I'd like to sign up for SB or SA as a girl, just to see what the system looks like from their perspective...) I think the "phantom" responses are triggered by more things than just favoriting someone, though. I've gotten messages that looked suspiciously like they could be "phantom", automatic messages (e.g., very generic, not really saying much of anything specific, not addressing anything in my profile, etc.) from girls that I never actually interacted with in any way. Didn't even view them (at least, not until I got these messages). I would also get a crazy huge number of profile views and girls favoriting me, and granting access to "secret" content, without any sort of interaction from me.

These days, I don't get any of that. I'm not sure what changed, or what threshold I may have crossed, or whatever, but I haven't gotten a single profile view in the last 3 months, even though I'm online almost daily to look around, so I should always be near the top of the "most recent" list. Makes me wonder if maybe I'm shadow-banned or something, for some reason.
Old 09-19-2023, 08:03 PM   #26
rangervalley1111
Lifetime Premium Access

I messaged somewhere between 6-8 girls and have not gotten a response from any of them. Now I'm just putting question marks or dollar signs into the messages for fun. Even ask "Are you real?" Maybe "Chad" can help..lol.
Old 09-24-2023, 10:46 AM   #27
rangervalley1111
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmys35_2 View Post
If you look back at my response prior it explains it. I got this from the girl I have been seeing for a year. Because the system is free for them. They must put in an automatic response message. If you favorite a profile it sends the automated message to you. You are getting a message that THEY did not send. I also showed her that she was showing online. She opened it up on her phone and showed me where she was NOT logged in and had not been in months!! I have had success on there but you have to be smart about what is real and whats not!!!

This makes a lot of sense. There were new profiles daily and a lot of messages. Once a package was purchased the views, new profiles and messages dried up. I got a bullshit answer from SB when I asked them if any of the profiles were real. Funny though that the profiles I contacted still haven't responded even though it shows they are online or were on as recently as today. I just keep entering "Hi!" On a couple of them.
Old 10-09-2023, 01:14 PM   #28
rangervalley1111
Lifetime Premium Access

I was texting someone that showed as "online" over the weekend on SB. Had her number previously. She said she hasn't been online since March. So it does appear that the site generates fake statuses to give the appearance SBs are more active than they really are.
Old 10-09-2023, 02:01 PM   #29
laserface
Valued Poster

I kind of wonder how it determines "Online". If someone has a browser tab open on SB (even if they're not looking at it - this is easy to do by accident on a mobile device because all open browser tabs are hidden except for the one you're working with at that moment), they may show as "Online", even though they aren't looking at the site.

Or, yeah, it could be just fake statuses intended to drive traffic and revenue for the site...

As for myself, it's 3 weeks after my last post in this thread, and I haven't gotten a single profile view or message since then (and hadn't had any for the previous 3 months before that), despite being on the site regularly.
Old 10-09-2023, 03:27 PM   #30
myalterego62
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I believe that if you don’t actually log out on SB or SA the sites continue to show you as being online. Closing your browser doesn’t log you out. I suspect that’s why lots of the gals look like they’re online when they’re not
myalterego62 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women