Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70690
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35685
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2023, 09:31 PM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
I do. And so does the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals

https://www.ca5.uscourts.gov/opinion...-60596-CR0.pdf

And Fox

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fif...biden-case.amp

And others

https://www.reuters.com/legal/drug-u...es-2023-08-10/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...un-charge/amp/

Like I said, I suspect there will not be a day of jail and unlikely an actual trial or conviction. This is much ado about getting the Republicans to shut up without actually doing anything.

nice try counselor but not one of your articles addresses lying on a federal firearms form.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 09:56 PM   #17
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I do. And so does the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals

https://www.ca5.uscourts.gov/opinion...-60596-CR0.pdf

And Fox

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fif...biden-case.amp

And others

https://www.reuters.com/legal/drug-u...es-2023-08-10/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...un-charge/amp/

Like I said, I suspect there will not be a day of jail and unlikely an actual trial or conviction. This is much ado about getting the Republicans to shut up without actually doing anything.
Apparently the gun charge is minor compared to possible tax fraud charges. Hunter failed to file tax returns and pay taxes on $4.4 million in income he made in 2017 and 2018.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...case#xj4y7vzkg

He called consulting income "loans" to evade tax. I believe he also deducted payments to his dealer and a woman he was banging.

Now, yes, you can say he was fucked up on (subject we're not supposed to discuss here) so he didn't intentionally commit crimes. But given he's a Yale Law School graduate and was conducting a thriving business during the time he failed to pay said taxes, will that really wash? If you're so strung out on (substance we're not supposed to discuss here) that you can't pay your taxes, how is it you still have the capacity to work in private equity, whitewash companies with the Biden family brand, and purport to sell access to movers and shakers, including your father, without registering as a foreign agent I might add.

As a fair and impartial classical liberal who doesn't like to jail people unless they really deserve it, I'd be more inclined to let Donald Trump off the hook for confidential records violations than Hunter on tax charges on the basis of mens rea. Trump has a better excuse. He didn't know he was committing crimes because he's a world class narcissist.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 11:33 PM   #18
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

If I understand the facts on the tax charges they are misdemeanors since it wasn’t fraud he was going to be charged but it was failure to pay. I think he’s since paid the taxes. So that likely to be irrelevant as well.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 11:39 PM   #19
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
nice try counselor but not one of your articles addresses lying on a federal firearms form.
No, except that the issue is that he lied about what’s now an unconstitutional violation. So it’s unlikely they can proceed without the underlying predicate crime.

You and the dummy right Hunter haters are just slavering over shit sandwiches. They smell as bad as they taste.
Old 09-16-2023, 12:08 AM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
No, except that the issue is that he lied about what’s now an unconstitutional violation. So it’s unlikely they can proceed without the underlying predicate crime.

You and the dummy right Hunter haters are just slavering over shit sandwiches. They smell as bad as they taste.

that's a contradiction in terms councilor. and the supreme court hasn't ruled it's unconstitutional. and they never will. when they reaffirmed the 2nd amendment they didn't do so to allow people to lie in order to ILLEGALLY obtain a firearm.

thank you valued poster
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 06:35 AM   #21
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Maybe just maybe now that hunter has been indicted they will focus on Jared. Jared went to the middle east. His wife is happy with the payoff. Top secrets are very valuable

They don't need daddy no bucks anymore. They can be accepted in new York society again lol.

Or just take the money and run because they are trumps. The name worth another corruption scandal and zero billion dollars
No, They won't touch Jarred.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 07:40 AM   #22
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
that's a contradiction in terms councilor. and the supreme court hasn't ruled it's unconstitutional. and they never will. when they reaffirmed the 2nd amendment they didn't do so to allow people to lie in order to ILLEGALLY obtain a firearm.

thank you valued poster
Well, we will see who’s correct. I suspect the Supreme Court will take up the 2nd Amendment question. No predicate crime, very unlikely DoJ will proceed with a felony trial. Nonetheless, I stand by my original statement that in Nov or Dec 2024 a pardon will make it all moot.

As for your “it’s not unconstitutional”, you’re only partially right. It’s in fact unconstitutional here in my great state of Louisiana and yours of Texas because the 5th Circuit says it is. Though a Delaware Court could ignore that, I’d be interested to see whether the Third Circuit comes up with an opposing rationale particularly considering the legality of (Staff Edit - Biomed1) in the covered states, unless they just wanted the issue fast tracked to the Supreme Court. But I have my doubts as to that approach. They’ll more likely accept the 5th Circuits reasoning and make it unconstitutional there as well.
Old 09-16-2023, 11:15 AM   #23
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Democrats are so adept at defending the indefensible, especially when the circumstances revolve around The Biden’s.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 06:11 PM   #24
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Well, Hunter found out what happens when you turn down a plea deal.
Govt doesn't like that.
He should be prosecuted for firearms charges.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women