Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70687
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60220
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48393
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How many buildings collapsed on 9-11-2001 ?
2 1 5.88%
3 16 94.12%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-16-2023, 10:35 AM   #31
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

You should reread more carefully.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 07:32 PM   #32
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Members should return to the Original Topic . . .
Quote:
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 10:24 PM   #33
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
The North Tower fell because a Plane hit it. The South Tower Fell because a plane hit it. Building 7 fell because it it caught fire from the inside. The Pentagon was hit by a plane at ground level. No, it was hit by a Missile.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6GN9txdjdSeq/
that video is fake.

besides, there were aircraft debris in front of the pentagon impact site.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 10:37 PM   #34
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
If it was a Plane there would have been an obvious debris field. Your common sense lesson for the day.
there was some debris from the plane.

there were witnesses who saw the plane flying overhead toward the pentagon.
Old 10-02-2023, 10:39 PM   #35
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
that video is fake.

besides, there were aircraft debris in front of the pentagon impact site.
No plane hit the pentagon. Military and Civilian Pilots have confirmed that.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 10:46 PM   #36
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

I looked at that security video. poor image quality tho. cheap ass pentagon security camera.

it was indeed an aircraft. slow it down to .25. and pause it before it hits the building. at the edge of the video is the airliner's distinct large tail. it is partially cut off at tail part, but you can see that the edge rises to the top. the aircraft is white and very long and wide.

I doubt we have a cruise missile that long or wide.
Old 10-03-2023, 10:19 PM   #37
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

aircraft debris outside pentagon
Old 10-03-2023, 10:28 PM   #38
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

witnesses...

https://www.wctv.tv/2021/09/07/i-was...-pentagon-911/

‘I was astounded’: U.S. Marshal describes seeing plane crash into the Pentagon on 9/11

Former North Florida U.S. Marshal James Lockley was in a meeting across the street when Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon on September 11.

By Julie Montanaro
Published: Sep. 7, 2021 at 5:26 PM CDT

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) - Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon at 9:37 a.m. on September 11, 2001, killing military and civilian employees working inside and everyone aboard the plane.

184 people in all.

The U.S. Marshal for North Florida just happened to be in Washington D.C. that day at a meeting right across the street.

He and other Marshals from across the country were on the eighth floor, conducting interviews in hopes of hiring more Deputy Marshals.

That’s when he saw Flight 77 crash into the Pentagon right outside the window.

“I vividly remember that day,” James Lockley remembered. “I was in the conference room and remember hearing a loud sound and saw a commercial airliner crashing into the Pentagon, and then seeing the explosion that occurred with that.

“I was astounded to see that occur.”

Lockley described people in uniform streaming out of the Pentagon.

“Some of them were running. Some of them were walking fast. You could see them with their cell phones in their hands attempting to make calls,” he recalled.

He described thick billowing smoke and military choppers flying overhead.

“I was in a panic mode and seeing what we could do to assist...give assistance where we could, if any.”

Lockley first thought it was an accident, perhaps a plane crashing short of the runway at National Airport right across the river.

“Everything was happening so fast,” Lockley said.

It took a minute for it to start sinking in; terrorists had taken control of a 757, slamming it into the heart of the nation’s defense system.

“I remember thinking the arrogance, someone had the audacity to attack America,” Lockley said. “It was like a reminiscence of like a Pearl Harbor bombing...that we had just had a sneak attack on us.”

Lockley described trying desperately to reach his wife to let her know he was okay. Cell phones weren’t working and airlines across the country were swiftly grounded.

It took him several days to get a rental car to get out of Washington, D.C. and back to Florida.

“I guess it made us realize that we weren’t invincible. That we were vulnerable that we can be attacked,” Lockley said when asked how he thought America changed on that day.

Lockley says it’s hard to describe the confusion and panic of that day. No one knew what was going to happen next.

“The impact was horrific because again, not knowing what other kinds of things were going to occur, you had the White House in that vicinity, you had other military institutions, you had Andrews Air Force Base,” Lockley said. “You didn’t know if they had other things that were planned.”

Lockley, who served as US Marshal in Tallahassee for more than nine years, is retired now.

It’s hard to believe, he says, that it’s been 20 years since 9/11.

“I think that was the impact of that is that this is bringing this on American soil now. So it hit home.”

Copyright 2021 WCTV. All rights reserved.
Old 10-03-2023, 10:39 PM   #39
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

https://news.yahoo.com/three-witness...023355944.html

Three witnesses to the 9/11 Pentagon attack tell their stories

David Martin
September 11, 2021·2 min read

Witnesses recall 9/11 attack on Pentagon 20 years later

Sean Boger was one of the few people at the Pentagon who saw the plane coming in so low it took down a street light.

"I just looked up and, you know, a plane was flying directly at us," he said.

He said it was just 10 to 15 seconds before the plane hit the building.

"I just couldn't believe something that big could be flying that low and flying directly at us," he reiterated.

Boger was in the control tower for the Pentagon's helipad when he saw the plane, which was flying at 530 mph, loaded with 7,000 gallons of jet fuel and carrying 59 people.

He said when the plane hit, it sounded "like someone sawing medal, so you can hear the medal grinding through the concrete."

It was Sheila Moody's first day at the Pentagon, and her office was on the outer ring of the building directly in the path of the plane.

She said it sounded like "an explosion, like a bomb. When I opened my eyes there was a fireball just passing right beside me."

She looked around, realized she was trapped and thought "I'm going to die. I'm going to die here," she said.

Of the 46 people in her office, she was one of only three to survive."I remember praying, like, 'God, I don't believe you brought me here for me to die like this,'" she said. "And that's when I heard a fire extinguisher."

First responders were making their way into the building."All my breath was gone and I'm doubled over and I'm coughing," she said. "There's some movement, and I reach out through the smoke, and there was just a hand on the other side of the smoke and he just grabbed me and pulled me through."

The hand belonged to an Army ranger named Chris Bramen. He rescued three people, but Shiela Moody is the only one who lived. After the building collapsed, Bramen labored for 60 hours straight searching the ruins for bodies. He recovered 63 — exactly one third of all the people who died that day at the Pentagon."My rule was the bodies were never to touch the ground again because they died with honor and they were going to go out with honor," he said.

Before entering the building for the first time, Bramen had asked God to give him strength. Who's to say what guided him to Sheila Moody?"I prayed to go in the building and she was praying to come out, and God answered both our prayers," he said.
Old 10-04-2023, 06:10 PM   #40
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
No plane hit the pentagon. Military and Civilian Pilots have confirmed that.
Give us the unadultrated link that proves it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
aircraft debris outside pentagon
Levi is gonna say someone ran up and dropped the aircraft remains there. That building was built like a brick shithouse. Side note, they are gonna tear down Wilford Hall Medical Center. Listening on the news that they can't use typical implosion tactics on it because the building was built to withstand rocket fire.

Otherwise, on to topic. According to the insurance company, it was one building. WTC was only insured per occurence or something like that. Can't remember the wording but they would only pay for one building.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women