Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42279
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2023, 12:05 AM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Newsome and the Democrats practice discrimination and identity politics

There are 39 million people in California & Newsom picked a black gay abortion activist who is not even a resident of California and who lives on the other side of the country to be his state’s US Senator

“Butler currently lives in Maryland and has been for multiple years” — but she’s fanatically devoted to activism on behalf of unlimited abortion, and she is black and gay so that’s what matters most for Democrats identity politics

Who cares about discriminating against all the hispanic, asian, white men and women and all the black men who all actually live in California ?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 12:09 AM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

If Newsom wanted to break the law and discriminate, its pretty shocking that he couldn’t find a black woman who actually lives in California to appoint.

Old 10-02-2023, 04:39 AM   #3
LayingPipe
Valued Poster

She will still have to win the primary in March to run in November 2024 It will be fun watching the Dems attack each other in the primary Adam Schiff who was censored in the House for his Russian hoax is also in the primary
LayingPipe is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 10:26 AM   #4
berryberry
Valued Poster

You are correct about the primary for 2024

But still - appointing someone who does not live in California and who is registered to vote in Maryland, because she meets your identity politics criteria is absurd

39 million people in California - whites, hispanics, asians, men all blatantly discriminated against in the selection process
Old 10-02-2023, 01:56 PM   #5
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
There are 39 million people in California & Newsom picked a black gay abortion activist who is not even a resident of California and who lives on the other side of the country to be his state’s US Senator

“Butler currently lives in Maryland and has been for multiple years” — but she’s fanatically devoted to activism on behalf of unlimited abortion, and she is black and gay so that’s what matters most for Democrats identity politics

Who cares about discriminating against all the hispanic, asian, white men and women and all the black men who all actually live in California ?
Why are you so upset she lives in Maryland? She owns a house in California. You didn't have a problem when DR. OZ ran for the senate in Pa., even though he lived in New Jersey.
The Idea of Discrimination, using your standards could be applied to any race to fill the position. if they put in a white male, and someone said it was discrimination, you would say it was just some liberal crying.
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 02:16 PM   #6
berryberry
Valued Poster

Should someone who is appointed as a California Senator be an actual resident of California

Be registered to vote in California?

And should a candidate be chosen on the basis of their skin color and gender? It is blatant discrimination when a Governor says IN ADVANCE I am only going to appoint a black woman. If any company did that they would be sued for discrimination
Old 10-02-2023, 02:30 PM   #7
jmichael
Account Disabled

She will be registered to vote before she is officially appointed.
She lived and spent more time in California than Dr OZ ever did in Pa. (again you didn't have a problem with that)
I don't know where you worked or if you ever worked, but it happens all the time in the real word. Someone gets hired because of their race or sex. But I think you know that.
Old 10-02-2023, 02:38 PM   #8
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Should someone who is appointed as a California Senator be an actual resident of California

Be registered to vote in California?

And should a candidate be chosen on the basis of their skin color and gender? It is blatant discrimination when a Governor says IN ADVANCE I am only going to appoint a black woman. If any company did that they would be sued for discrimination
Did you say the same thing for Dr. Oz when he was running in Pennsylvania? Because he lived in New Jersey at the time. Something tells me you didn't have a problem with Dr. Oz doing it.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 02:43 PM   #9
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
She will be registered to vote before she is officially appointed.
She lived and spent more time in California than Dr OZ ever did in Pa. (again you didn't have a problem with that)
I don't know where you worked or if you ever worked, but it happens all the time in the real word. Someone gets hired because of their race or sex. But I think you know that.
Thanks for confirming you are ok with Newsom making a mockery of the process actually appointing someone who has not been a California resident for years to the Senate

And thanks for confirming you support discrimination.

As to OZ, your attempt to conflate the two falls short because OZ met all the requirements to run in PA and the decision was up to the voters. In California's case, the Governor is literally appointing a non California citizen who at the time of the appointment did not meet the residency requirements
Old 10-02-2023, 10:28 PM   #10
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... So you lads are okay with Newsome's decision then??

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 11:49 PM   #11
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

#### Salty

Of course they are Salty. When have you ever seen them criticize a fellow leftist?
Old 10-02-2023, 11:50 PM   #12
berryberry
Valued Poster

The Bee for the Win

SACRAMENTO, CA — California Governor Gavin Newsom announced this week he had selected recently-deceased Senator Dianne Feinstein's replacement by throwing a dart at a board full of pre-selected photos of black lesbian women.

"We had binders full of black lesbian women we were just waiting to use," Governor Newsom told reporters. "I really didn't know much about them other than they were, of course, black, and also lesbian. This one, what's her name? Lalapalooza or something? Yeah, whatever. She's fine."

Newsom was seen staring at a large board in his office put together by staffers displaying dozens of photos of black lesbian women before turning around and launching a dart over his shoulder. Without looking back he told his staff he was happy with his pick.

"I think she lives in Maryland or something but whatever. What are my constituents gonna say?" Newsom said. "Does she have any political experience? Is she qualified? Is this going to turn into another Kamala Harris or Ketanji Brown Jackson situation? Maybe. But this one's super pro-abortion and I hear that's polling well with Californians these days…at least the ones who still live here."

Newsom's choice, fundraising mogul and abortion-enthusiast Laphonza Butler, told reporters she's thrilled to represent the great state of California and plans on Googling what a senator does first thing tomorrow morning
Old 10-03-2023, 05:16 PM   #13
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:

#### Salty
Nope. I'm not ok with this horseshit. Just like Oz in Pa, or Hilary in NY, I am not ok with carpetbagging. I'm not ok with that or gerrymandering as I think it's a shitty unfair practice.

There's millions of people from California, black gay, Hispanic Asians, what's wrong with finding one of them if you were looking for a diversity person? Circumventing and making a non majority state resident a Congress person is just wrong.

We're watching both parties doing absolutely stupid - fucking retarded actions. Both parties need to sober up, or they face being voted out.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 07:35 PM   #14
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:

#### Salty
I could care less one way or the other I don't live in California.
Old 10-03-2023, 10:57 PM   #15
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Nope. I'm not ok with this horseshit.

There's millions of people from California, black gay, Hispanic Asians, what's wrong with finding one of them if you were looking for a diversity person? Circumventing and making a non majority state resident a Congress person is just wrong.
I will give credit where it is due - while all of your fellow leftists are perfectly fine with this because it was done by a leftist Governor, you are not and see it for the utter bullshit that it is. So I give you credit for admitting that and stating it

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women