Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70612
biomed161957
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453164
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48222
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2023, 09:38 AM   #1
HoHound
BANNED

Default MAGA Patriots Loot Stores in Philadelphia! (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uV47LWHr5I

We gotta loot and destroy to protest the police shooting of a black guy. It's just the right thing to do.
HoHound is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 10:31 AM   #2
eyecu2
BANNED

Encounters: 81

Shame anyone uses the caveat that were looting because of ANY Reason. I actually understand rioting better than looting, but that has usually a purpose. "We're mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore, so we destroyed a mall, or a block". But stealing?? Outright thieving of an innocent store owner!?

I love seeing cops stopping this shit. It's disgusting to see these young kids acting like thieves and criminals. I would like them all to go to jail.

How else do you stop this type of action when people are not held accountable??
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 11:09 AM   #3
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Shame anyone uses the caveat that were looting because of ANY Reason. I actually understand rioting better than looting, but that has usually a purpose. "We're mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore, so we destroyed a mall, or a block". But stealing?? Outright thieving of an innocent store owner!?

I love seeing cops stopping this shit. It's disgusting to see these young kids acting like thieves and criminals. I would like them all to go to jail.

Ever wonder why this shit happens predominately from the Black community? It has nothing do with being poor or oppressed. The Black community has developed through the generations a persecution complex because it has been instilled in them that they are victims. So through their victim mentality They feel they are somehow owed something. So if it isn't given to them they feel they are justified in just taking it. Those looters don't have to steal. Their actions don't stem from survival but a sense of power or dominance over the system they feel has kept them down. Then when the Cops beat that ass they want to call it "Police Brutality". I call it Street Justice.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 11:17 AM   #4
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:

First it phone store there know for racking up the bill. I hate phone stored many mon and pop but hire Black maga hussulers. Store owner not innocent trust me. I phone are use by government to track you that why when I did a job for government there have me a I phone to use..

Why jail for there all have rune life's keep them out stop crazy retail and allow them to work.
This problem cause by the FCC. Stop having phone hussulers company. Have real phone disclosure and allow for complaint against phone stores..
Also arrest the cable guys that go door neighbor knocking..
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 12:32 PM   #5
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
I'm of a different mind. This is legitimate political expression. The voters in these areas actively WANTED this behavior... that's why urban areas vote Democrat... they want lawlessness.

That's fine.. I mean that is democracy in action.. the voters getting what they deserve good and hard.

I laugh when I see that shit happening in DC, LA, SF, NYC, Baltimore etc.. They don't want the police arresting blacks.. well enjoy the "peace" that they are voting for.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 05:40 AM   #6
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Whenever something like that makes the news, a local radio host in Houston refers to the looters as "Biden voters" or simply as "democrats".
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 09:32 AM   #7
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:

I don’t think they are “acting like criminals”.
They are criminals.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 11:02 AM   #8
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Whitey be da man dat bringin me down
But tonight me an my Bros gonna burn dis town.
We be on a all night looting’ spree
Gonna get me a big screen flat TV.

And dat old skinny man at da corner stop,
Kep giving me da eye when I walked in his shop,
I took my cigs, and headed to the door
I left is skinny ole ass, lying on the floor.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 12:00 PM   #9
eyecu2
BANNED

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Ever wonder why this shit happens predominately from the Black community? It has nothing do with being poor or oppressed. The Black community has developed through the generations a persecution complex because it has been instilled in them that they are victims. So through their victim mentality They feel they are somehow owed something. So if it isn't given to them they feel they are justified in just taking it. Those looters don't have to steal. Their actions don't stem from survival but a sense of power or dominance over the system they feel has kept them down. Then when the Cops beat that ass they want to call it "Police Brutality". I call it Street Justice.

Well there is a lot to unpack there Levi- but I would say in general, there seems to be a lot of small time hood groups, that are the perpetrators of these crimes. They come from all sorts of backgrounds from poor, to rich, and middle class homes. I really think it's the wilding mentality that has become pervasive in this culture of young men. WHY they think it's ok, is likely as much a fact, as to what.

Why they do it, is likely the thrill of it, and they know that there is safety in numbers., and also that legally there isn't much that will happen to them. BUT, catch one of these little fuckers and drag them into the po=po, and they likely are little crying sniveling bitches, who rat on all the others. What they do is more of the fact that 90% of todays youth don't have a place to be aggressive socially to burn off too much testosterone, so they do other socially unacceptable things like steal, or thug up on someone and punch them in a group. It's sad they don't think of the long-term consequences, but I would likely say that is due to poor parenting, or a lack of the same.

Not making excuses at all for this group. Matter of fact, I would hope they all get caught and made an example out of. Some cultures cut off hands, fingers, or brand thieves. There is no real repercussions to these actions / behaviors, so they will continue till someone starts shooting them. Then the moms n dads will be crying about their "good boy who never done nothing wrong". Its got to stop.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 12:12 PM   #10
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well there is a lot to unpack there Levi- but I would say in general, there seems to be a lot of small time hood groups, that are the perpetrators of these crimes. They come from all sorts of backgrounds from poor, to rich, and middle class homes. I really think it's the wilding mentality that has become pervasive in this culture of young men. WHY they think it's ok, is likely as much a fact, as to what.

Why they do it, is likely the thrill of it, and they know that there is safety in numbers., and also that legally there isn't much that will happen to them. BUT, catch one of these little fuckers and drag them into the po=po, and they likely are little crying sniveling bitches, who rat on all the others. What they do is more of the fact that 90% of todays youth don't have a place to be aggressive socially to burn off too much testosterone, so they do other socially unacceptable things like steal, or thug up on someone and punch them in a group. It's sad they don't think of the long-term consequences, but I would likely say that is due to poor parenting, or a lack of the same.

Not making excuses at all for this group. Matter of fact, I would hope they all get caught and made an example out of. Some cultures cut off hands, fingers, or brand thieves. There is no real repercussions to these actions / behaviors, so they will continue till someone starts shooting them. Then the moms n dads will be crying about their "good boy who never done nothing wrong". Its got to stop.
Everything you stated certainly ties in. Crime is a complicated subject.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women