Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70743
biomed162825
Yssup Rider60510
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48506
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41964
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36348
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2023, 11:54 AM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default IMPEACHMENT Inquiry - two faceted right now

It is about time - targeting Senile Biden and his corrupt DOJ

BREAKING: In his press conference this morning, Speaker Kevin McCarthy suggested the Senile Biden impeachment inquiry will be two-fold: foreign influence-peddling and the Justice Department's "cover-up" outlined in part by whistleblower agents
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 06:29 PM   #2
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

First time I have supported an impeachment effort. I was not nearly old enough to vote during Watergate but that one would have gotten a thumbs up from me. I think its a little late myself.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 11:09 PM   #3
berryberry
Valued Poster

Old 09-13-2023, 04:10 AM   #4
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

LOL! Have fun with this Nothing 🍔 fellas.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 04:15 AM   #5
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
First time I have supported an impeachment effort. I was not nearly old enough to vote during Watergate but that one would have gotten a thumbs up from me. I think its a little late myself.
You didn't support either of the trump impeachments? But you support this nonsense? Really? Wow.

Both trump impeachments were slam dunks, by the way. They were both based on phone calls that the American people were allowed to hear. And he's done nothing but show what a criminal piece of shit he is ever since. It might be different if showed even a little remorse about either one since. But showing remorse is impossible for a malignant narcissist.

At least Nixon had a soul.
Old 09-13-2023, 12:07 PM   #6
berryberry
Valued Poster

So I guess the White House is abandoning the lies they told for years that Senile Biden never met Hunter’s business partners, never talked to them, and never even talked business with Hunter. All lies.

WH Spokesman: Senile Biden attended Hunter’s business meetings because he “loves” him
Old 09-13-2023, 04:01 PM   #7
Big Daddy Joe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
You didn't support either of the trump impeachments? But you support this nonsense? Really? Wow.

Both trump impeachments were slam dunks, by the way. They were both based on phone calls that the American people were allowed to hear. And he's done nothing but show what a criminal piece of shit he is ever since. It might be different if showed even a little remorse about either one since. But showing remorse is impossible for a malignant narcissist.

At least Nixon had a soul.

Not so sure Nixon had a soul?
Maybe?
But the republican party of the day had a spine and knew a criminal offence when they saw it and acted telling Nixon that he no longer had they're support!
Had they done what these bozo's are doing that pass for the republican party now a days Nixon may have acted in the same manner as cowardly treasonous trump!
Nixon said and did some of the same things trump had done when he first realized he was in trouble.
But his own party put the kabosh that shit quickly!
Big Daddy Joe is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 04:30 PM   #8
DNinja69
Valued Poster

@tommy156 If you are asking do I believe Trump is guilty of inciting the events of Jan 6 I do indeed but to me impeachment was not the best way to proceed. What is happening in Georgia is much more appropriate in my opinion.
Old 09-13-2023, 06:13 PM   #9
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
@tommy156 If you are asking do I believe Trump is guilty of inciting the events of Jan 6 I do indeed but to me impeachment was not the best way to proceed. What is happening in Georgia is much more appropriate in my opinion.
What, finding a corrupt prosecutor in a jurisdiction where innocence is almost impossible to achieve because of the race and demographics of the voters?

No better in NYC either.

Can't find a crime, create one, somewhere you are likely to get a conviction.

Or not, as happened in the Old South where a white Democrat on trial for a lyching of a black man, no convictions, either.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 09:21 PM   #10
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Not really relevant to my comment but that is par for the course with Jan 6 supporters. Trump absolutely incited now whether he did so to a criminal level that is another question. He also crossed a number of legal lines in his effort to control the outcome of the 2020 election and no matter what any Democrat did Trump deserves a chance to present his case to justify those efforts just as Biden deserves that chance with all his Hunter dirty dealings.

Trump is many things but innocent isn't one of them. Now what he might be actually GUILTY of maybe not much. Good thing Georgia has given him an opportunity to clear his name.
Old 09-14-2023, 03:15 AM   #11
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Fair enough. I think both are appropriate, but what's happening in Georgia is probably more important.
Old 09-14-2023, 03:17 AM   #12
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Joe View Post
Not so sure Nixon had a soul?
Maybe?
But the republican party of the day had a spine and knew a criminal offence when they saw it and acted telling Nixon that he no longer had they're support!
Had they done what these bozo's are doing that pass for the republican party now a days Nixon may have acted in the same manner as cowardly treasonous trump!
Nixon said and did some of the same things trump had done when he first realized he was in trouble.
But his own party put the kabosh that shit quickly!
All good points, but Republicans tried that with trump too (in the beginning, at least) and trump's cult of knuckle dragging voters made sure those particular Republicans were shown the door.

There just weren't enough decent Republicans left when trump took over.
Old 09-14-2023, 05:25 PM   #13
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen time to get back on the threads intended topic
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 11:21 PM   #14
berryberry
Valued Poster

Long list of evidence for Senile Biden’s impeachment inquiry

• Hunter’s business partners & associates met in the White House over 80 times when Biden was VP.

• Biden on the phone call with Hunter’s business associates at least 20 times as VP.

• Hunter taking trips to at least 15 countries when his dad was VP and subsequently meeting with business associates on multiple occasions.

• Senile Biden meeting IN PERSON with Hunter Business partners and a Moscow mayor’s wife who subsequently wired $3.5 million to Hunter’s firm and then avoided Russian sanctions under his presidency.

• Senile Biden meeting with Burisma executive Vadym Pozharskiy in 2015 which prompted his turn on the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office.

• Senile Biden was “the brand” behind Hunter’s influence-peddling operation.

• Hunter Biden cashed in on his father’s name to the tune of millions of dollars.

• Senile Biden used three different pseudonyms to exchange official government information with Hunter Biden: Robert L. Peters, Robin Ware, JRB Ware.

• A “trusted” and “reliable” source in the FBI provided testimony that both Hunter and Senile Biden participated in a $5 million international bribery scheme.

• There are bank records and shell company statements showing multiple suspicious transactions amounting to over $20 million to the Bidens.

• An email trail shows that Hunter Biden sought ’10 held by H for the Big Guy’ – the Big Guy meaning Joe Biden according to multiple witnesses.

• Hunter Biden described Joe Biden as an office mate and then listed Chairman Ye of CEFC as his partner.

• Business associate Rob Walker told the FBI that Senile Biden met personally with CEFC business members.

• CCP-connected businessmen, including spies, sent millions of dollars and even a diamond to the Bidens as part of the influence-peddling scheme.

• The Bidens set up elaborate methods of hiding these illicit Chinese payments.

• Hunter business associates implicated that Senile Biden was involved but not to mention it because “they are paranoid.”

• Senile Biden wrote a recommendation for the daughter of a Hunter business partner to get into Georgetown.

• Senile Biden met with Hunter’s Mexican business associates on Air Force 2.

• IRS whistleblower investigating Hunter Biden’s business affairs testified that Biden-appointed D.C. U.S. Attorney Matthew Graves refused to charge Hunter Biden in his jurisdiction and allowed the statute of limitations to pass for specific tax charges.

• IRS whistleblower on the Hunter Biden case Joseph Ziegler testified how the Bidens were given preferential treatment during the Justice Department’s investigation. Both IRS whistleblowers confirmed they were not allowed to follow evidence that could have led to Senile Biden.

• Hunter Biden lamented to his daughter in a 2019 text message that he was giving Senile Biden “half” his salary.

• Emails between Hunter and his business partner Eric Schwerin detail bill payments for ‘JRB’ – believed to be Joseph Robinette Biden – incidentally one of Senile Biden’s pseudonyms was JRB Ware.
Old 09-15-2023, 04:55 PM   #15
Salty Again
Valued Poster

.... And THAT'S just to this point!

Wonder what new revelation might be revealed tomorrow??

"Inquiry" minds surely want to know...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women