Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162923
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42119
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2023, 11:38 AM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Another leftist insurrection

BREAKING: Far-left activists have stormed U.S. Speaker Kevin McCarthy’s office.

A very sad day for Democracy… will they be thrown in prison for years on end for this?

The radical activists stormed McCarthy’s office to riot in favor of a 5 year reauthorization of PEPFAR

When Democrats do this, they are “occupying.”

If Trump supporters do this, they are “traitors.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1701269598908342429
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 11:39 AM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

Where are all the "equal justice under the law" people?
Old 09-11-2023, 12:47 PM   #3
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Lol. Oh, Colin Rugg is such a little drama queen. What exactly is the jailable offense here? There is none. It's called peaceful protest. Look it up.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 01:55 PM   #4
berryberry
Valued Poster

Richard Barnett was sentenced to 4.5 years in prison for entering Speaker Pelosi’s office on January 6th, 2021

Today, multiple LGBTQ activists stormed Speaker McCarthy’s office at the Capitol

Will they get the same treatment?

Old 09-11-2023, 11:23 PM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

When will we see the trials for these leftist insurrectionists?

Based on the bullshit J6 charges, they should be charged with

1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; 2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
3) Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings;
4) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building, and more.
Old 09-11-2023, 11:31 PM   #6
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Lol. Oh, Colin Rugg is such a little drama queen. What exactly is the jailable offense here? There is none. It's called peaceful protest. Look it up.
... It's NOT a "peaceful protest" when they sit in
and refuse orders to leave. ... Then it's a crime, yes?

... Look it up.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 05:21 AM   #7
tommy156
Premium Access

No crime was committed, except possibly disorderly conduct (which is not a jailable offense, by the way).

Not at all comparable to J6, and it's laughable to suggest it was.
Old 09-12-2023, 05:25 AM   #8
tommy156
Premium Access

I see we still don't understand the definition of the word "insurrection" either. So I'll just leave this here:

https://www.britannica.com/topic/insurrection-politics
Old 09-12-2023, 08:07 AM   #9
Big Daddy Joe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
BREAKING: Far-left activists have stormed U.S. Speaker Kevin McCarthy’s office.

When Democrats do this, they are “occupying.”

If Trump supporters do this, they are “traitors.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1701269598908342429

How true, except I would change the wording to when not if.
To attack our capitol was and is considered treason, the right did just that and in case you forgot, it's on television!
And yes that is treason by its very definition.

When the left occupies something they do it peacefully like in Lafayette park!
They peacefully occupied Lafayette park until Mr. Insecurity had his brown shirt attack them!

In contrast, the right ATTACKED the capitol, a treasonous act if there ever was one.
And before you deny it as I've seen you all do on here before, as I've already mentioned it's on TV!

The left never attacked one of our institutions trying to steal a lawful election!

And the very meaning of treason is to work against the best interests of your government and country for any reason. You all have been doing that for quite some time!
The right checked all of the boxes on 1/6, a bunch of fucking traitors.
Why did they do this?
Because they know that they will never win another election as long as they continue with this idealistic 1950s Joe McCarty like vision that you all have for this country.
And given the opportunity I could see those types of hearings if you all took control of the country.
Trump already said he will persecute his political rivals.
How dictatorial of him!
So you really think you won by overturning Roe V Wade, that sneaky stunt you all pulled to load the USSC, that battle that may have lost you the war!
That will be remembered and you all will pay for that in the long run!
Look at what just happened in Ohio. Ohio a state that is as red as red can get and they are going to tell you all to shove it up you ass!
And do you think that they are the only state that feels that way?

And so on reading the writing on the wall, that is everybody but Trump because we've already established that he can't read, the right tried to establish an apartied government by force on 1/6. TREASON!
And in case you all don't know the word, it is an authoritarian government whereas the minority rules over the majority.
Except the majority in this case would not all be black as in South Africa.

So yes indeed they "the right"committed treason!

And so this is one of the the truest and most accurate statement that you have ever made on here!

And yes I do say so!

PS, who gives two shits about Kevin McCarthy, he's just another traitor!
Big Daddy Joe is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 10:09 AM   #10
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Richard Barnett was sentenced to 4.5 years in prison for entering Speaker Pelosi’s office on January 6th, 2021

Today, multiple LGBTQ activists stormed Speaker McCarthy’s office at the Capitol

Will they get the same treatment?

And yet again, we misrepresent and leave out the facts. Richard Barrett is a convicted felon for being an insurrectionist treasonist traitor.

Convicted of felony charges of civil disorder and obstruction on an official proceeding.

This piece of shit broke through police barriers, broke into the Capitol, broke into Pelosi’s office, brought a stun gun with spikes that was concealed within a walking stick, stole a letter from Pelosi’s office, and gave a speech using a bullhorn to a crowd, "we took back our house, and I took Nancy Pelosi’s office".

The protesters were arrested for unlawful entry, as the should have been. No where near the same as Barrett. It's shameful and ridiculous to try to compare the two incidents.
rmg_35 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 11:38 AM   #11
berryberry
Valued Poster

Amazing how the ill informed leftists make excuses for leftist protestors doing the exact same thing many J6 protestors did.

This just goes to show you how disinguous and ill informed leftists are

Based on the bullshit J6 charges, these leftist insurrectionists should be charged with

1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; 2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
Old 09-12-2023, 04:16 PM   #12
Big Daddy Joe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Amazing how the ill informed leftists make excuses for leftist protestors doing the exact same thing many J6 protestors did.

This just goes to show you how disinguous and ill informed leftists are

Based on the bullshit J6 charges, these leftist insurrectionists should be charged with

Bahahahaha! 🤣😅😂😜
Big Daddy Joe is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 04:29 PM   #13
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Joe View Post
How true, except I would change the wording to when not if.
To attack our capitol was and is considered treason, the right did just that and in case you forgot, it's on television!

They peacefully occupied Lafayette park until Mr. Insecurity had his brown shirt attack them!

In contrast, the right ATTACKED the capitol, a treasonous act if there ever was one.
And before you deny it as I've seen you all do on here before, as I've already mentioned it's on TV!

The left never attacked one of our institutions trying to steal a lawful election!

And the very meaning of treason is to work against the best interests of your government and country for any reason. You all have been doing that for quite some time!
The right checked all of the boxes on 1/6, a bunch of fucking traitors.
Why did they do this?
Because they know that they will never win another election as long as they continue with this idealistic 1950s Joe McCarty like vision that you all have for this country.
And given the opportunity I could see those types of hearings if you all took control of the country.
Trump already said he will persecute his political rivals.
How dictatorial of him!
So you really think you won by overturning Roe V Wade, that sneaky stunt you all pulled to load the USSC, that battle that may have lost you the war!
That will be remembered and you all will pay for that in the long run!
Look at what just happened in Ohio. Ohio a state that is as red as red can get and they are going to tell you all to shove it up you ass!
And do you think that they are the only state that feels that way?

And so on reading the writing on the wall, that is everybody but Trump because we've already established that he can't read, the right tried to establish an apartied government by force on 1/6. TREASON!
And in case you all don't know the word, it is an authoritarian government whereas the minority rules over the majority.
Except the majority in this case would not all be black as in South Africa.

So yes indeed they "the right"committed treason!

And so this is one of the the truest and most accurate statement that you have ever made on here!

And yes I do say so!

PS, who gives two shits about Kevin McCarthy, he's just another traitor!
Bahahahaha! 🤣😅😂😜
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 04:48 AM   #14
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Joe View Post

The fact that they can't, or refuse to, put all this together in their heads tells you everything you need to know about their levels of seriousness and competence.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women