Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41260
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35644
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2023, 09:18 AM   #1
Chuckmaverick
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4
Default Amp Girls

Curious, I’ve only been to a Ft Worth amp, how are Dallas Amp’s girls looks wise compared to Studio girls? My favorites TAS, Bk, Sf, etc..
Chuckmaverick is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 09:32 AM   #2
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

In the broad sense they compare favorably. In Dallas most of the Studio girls were former AMP ladies. Studios get a few younger ladies, perhaps because they have the bargaining power to demand a working environment that is more pleasant.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 09:58 AM   #3
Satellite of Love
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

While I feel that the two are roughly comparable, lately I have found that AMP girls in general aren't stacking up. My top 5 over the past 18 months or so have all been Studio and while I still hold out hope that a gem arrives in Ampland, I've found myself disappointed nearly every time I go to check out a new face. Having a less expensive, easier to book option such as AMPs sounds great on paper but lately it just hasn't been worth taking a drop in quality for me.
Satellite of Love is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 10:47 AM   #4
Chuckmaverick
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
In the broad sense they compare favorably. In Dallas most of the Studio girls were former AMP ladies. Studios get a few younger ladies, perhaps because they have the bargaining power to demand a working environment that is more pleasant.
I can see that, I always wondered if they started out at Amps, and then as they got popular, moved to studios. But I’ve seen some older fat and ugly at studios too. Always infuriating.
Old 08-30-2023, 07:48 AM   #5
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckmaverick View Post
I can see that, I always wondered if they started out at Amps, and then as they got popular, moved to studios. But I’ve seen some older fat and ugly at studios too. Always infuriating.
Quote:
I’ve seen some older fat and ugly at studios too.
My mind is boggled...I have no clue as to which Studio(s) and which lady(s) you are referring.

Maybe at a sub-amp...
TexomaCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 08:50 AM   #6
Chuckmaverick
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy View Post
My mind is boggled...I have no clue as to which Studio(s) and which lady(s) you are referring.

Maybe at a sub-amp...
I’ve only been to an Amp in Ft Worth, the best being Paradise, but everything covered only. I’ve been to ‘all’ the studios in Dallas, with a few let downs at each except for BK.
Old 08-30-2023, 02:50 PM   #7
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckmaverick View Post
So, I've got this thing for everything that is NOT what most guys on this forum are looking for...
Young?...no I like mature and experienced.
Spinner?...not needed. I like slow and sensual and submissive.
Thin?...I want some thickness, I want kinda the girl next door that no one else wants.
BeautifuL?...I'll pass. Growing up beautiful means she got everything for doing nothing. I like homely, so that she will try harder, and have less wear & tear on that kitty.

So, the "older fat and ugly" is what steams my dumplings...please share where I can find that at a Studio.

Thanks in advance
TexomaCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2023, 10:03 AM   #8
Mozzerino
Gaining Momentum

+2 on the homely look for AMP ladies, with a preference on flat chest.

For Indie’s I prefer super skinny flat chested black girls…even white girls if they fit the other points.
Mozzerino is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2023, 10:15 AM   #9
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy View Post
Growing up beautiful means she got everything for doing nothing. I like homely, so that she will try harder, and have less wear & tear on that kitty.

So, the "older fat and ugly" is what steams my dumplings..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozzerino View Post

For Indie’s I prefer super skinny flat chested black girls…even white girls if they fit the other points.
Interesting discussion, LOL.

Steams my dumplings? Never heard that before, That's freaking funny.

The black chicks. I'm kind of all over the place. I love that skinny flat-chest type, too, but only if she's full on freaky. I'll take a fat homely One, too, but only if she's full on freaky. As TC said, I feel like my chances are greater there, since she ''needs'' to do more to keep up
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women