Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162518
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35838
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2023, 07:34 AM   #16
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

An appeals court does not try a case on merit they rule on whether procedure was followed and to address the questions raised by the party presenting the appeal.

The only decision rendered here was to overturn a dismissal and allow the original court action to proceed. Obviously the two people arrested for defacing feel that their Freedom of speech was denied yet in order to prove that they will first have to admit they were knowingly breaking the law. I do not personally see any reason they should not have been allowed to chalk their words but the assertion that their arrest was motivated by the content of the message will need to be proven in court.

Currently this case is the legal equivalent of arguing that your ticket for running a stop sign is invalid because other people that did it last weekend only got a warning. If in fact it was selective prosecution I hope to see Justice done.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 12:10 PM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

You still don't understand what an appeals court does. They do in fact state findings of law - such as these that exposed the two systems of justice and was a major win for free speech.

“The government may not enforce the laws in a manner that picks winners and losers in public debates,” reads the D.C. Circuit opinion penned by Judge Neomi Rao, reversing a lower court’s decision. “It would undermine the First Amendment’s protections for free speech if the government could enact a content-neutral law and then discriminate against disfavored viewpoints under the cover of prosecutorial discretion.”

“The First Amendment prohibits discrimination on the basis of viewpoint irrespective of the government’s motive,”

The bigger question now is are you against free speech? And do you support two systems of justice?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 03:04 PM   #18
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Default Ha...haha...ah... hah

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
You still don't understand what an appeals court does. They do in fact state findings of law - such as these that exposed the two systems of justice and was a major win for free speech.

“The government may not enforce the laws in a manner that picks winners and losers in public debates,” reads the D.C. Circuit opinion penned by Judge Neomi Rao, reversing a lower court’s decision. “It would undermine the First Amendment’s protections for free speech if the government could enact a content-neutral law and then discriminate against disfavored viewpoints under the cover of prosecutorial discretion.”

“The First Amendment prohibits discrimination on the basis of viewpoint irrespective of the government’s motive,”

The bigger question now is are you against free speech? And do you support two systems of justice?
The fact that your continues slurs and jabs slide right by me should be evidence of my appreciation for Freedom of speech. All the answers to those questions and the function and purpose of appeals courts are contained within my comments. The practice of asking, then belittling the answer so that you can put your own answer in its place is juvenile and really just continues to indicate that your posts are woefully one-sided and mostly lacking in facts or substance.

Kristan Hawkins, President of SFLA:

“Free speech rights you’re afraid to use don’t really exist, and we will keep fighting for the rights of our students to stand up for the preborn and their mothers, and against the predatory abortion industry led by Planned Parenthood”

I find much truth and value in this statement. It reads more positively without mention of any particular race or skin tone don't you think?
Old 08-18-2023, 03:20 PM   #19
berryberry
Valued Poster

So you couldn't answer the questions and instead chose to respond with personal attacks and insults. Why am I not surprised

Makes one think you are the burner second account of someone I have been ignoring for quite a while now.

Hmmmm. But I give everyone the benefit of the doubt
Old 08-18-2023, 03:44 PM   #20
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Default They are called observations...

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
So you couldn't answer the questions and instead chose to respond with personal attacks and insults. Why am I not surprised

Makes one think you are the burner second account of someone I have been ignoring for quite a while now.

Hmmmm
Proving my point again. Thanks!

I have answered quite thoroughly and done so without calling you an idiot or trying to put words in your mouth. Anyone reading my comments can clearly see I come here for debate and exchange of information. The constant 'ill informed' and 'degenerate' and 'tranny lover' slurs you spew are not something I tend to engage in and I will continue to answer in my own way your appreciation doesn't factor into that for me at all.

I believe the topic here is the justice system and duality within which we can discuss in a variety of ways. The more Ad Hominem you sprinkle on top the less value I find in your comments.
Old 08-18-2023, 03:57 PM   #21
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
Proving my point again. Thanks!

I have answered quite thoroughly and done so without calling you an idiot or trying to put words in your mouth. Anyone reading my comments can clearly see I come here for debate and exchange of information. The constant 'ill informed' and 'degenerate' and 'tranny lover' slurs you spew are not something I tend to engage in and I will continue to answer in my own way your appreciation doesn't factor into that for me at all.

I believe the topic here is the justice system and duality within which we can discuss in a variety of ways. The more Ad Hominem you sprinkle on top the less value I find in your comments.
There you go again - just making stuff up and adding in more personal attacks. Not only did you not answer the two simple questions posed, but no where in this thread is there a reference to 'ill informed' and 'degenerate' and 'tranny lover' except from you. If you want to self identify and that is what you were doing, that is certainly your right.

Again the two simple questions were are you against free speech? And do you support two systems of justice?
Old 08-18-2023, 04:22 PM   #22
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

This thread seems like a knee-jerk reaction devoid of knowledge about why the charges were brought forward.

Almost as if one just tossed reactionary shit at the board because it hit their news feed and didn't really think about what the words meant.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 04:45 PM   #23
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I said this before, anyone else who is charged with the crimes that Trump is charged with would be in jail without bail. So, berry you are correct, for a change.
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 11:36 PM   #24
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
I said this before, anyone else who is charged with the crimes that Trump is charged with would be in jail without bail. So, berry you are correct, for a change.
You do realize this thread has nothing to do with Trump, don't you? Apparently not

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women