Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41251
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2023, 11:52 PM   #31
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
The denial never ends. Blame the system. Everything is fake. It is a plot.

Trump supporters have learned well from their cult master.
If you think the Government is watching your back you better turn around, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 02:53 AM   #32
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
If Trump was truly guilty of any crime he would be under the jail by now.
Lol. Why charge a guy with multiple crimes instantly when you can just sit back and wait and let the dipshit keep talking and bury himself even deeper? When you are dealing with a habitual big mouth liar, you just sit back and let that person keep talking. You don't even have to ask any questions to get the answers you seek when dealing with a loudmouth moron like Trump.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 06:12 AM   #33
bb1961
Valued Poster

That statement mirrors biden...the shakedown artist and habitual liar.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 07:40 AM   #34
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Lol. Why charge a guy with multiple crimes instantly when you can just sit back and wait and let the dipshit keep talking and bury himself even deeper? When you are dealing with a habitual big mouth liar, you just sit back and let that person keep talking. You don't even have to ask any questions to get the answers you seek when dealing with a loudmouth moron like Trump.
That's not the way the Judicial System works. The big point Liberals have with Trump is he's a liar, "Trump is a big liar, he only cares about himself" and a bunch of other stupid shit that's not even criminal. They should by now have everything they need to keep Trump from running for President in 2024 because that's what this is really all about.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 08:10 AM   #35
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... How sad... You must have MISSED the FACT that the
Dems have brought alternate electors before.
They brought them Certification Day back in 2017
- after Trump had won the election and the states
were certifying the vote... VP Joe Biden hit the
gavel and told them to forget it - Trump won.

Mike Pence did the same thing in 2021 during the
certification when Repubs were bringing the alternates.

WHERE have you been? ... Was there "damage to democracy"
when the Dems did it??

#### Salty
How sad. If Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden had done what Trump did you’d want to lock them up for the rest of their lives. I’ve merely proposed putting an ankle bracelet on Trump, if convicted, while he leads the good life at Mar a Lago. He could even run for president.

You apparently don’t understand the electoral system or have been misled by the media. Electors from some of the states are allowed to change their votes and others do so illegally. Very few do that. And that’s what happened in 2016. The President and others working for him are not allowed to create false slates of electors and then push the vice President to declare him the winner, when he lost.

https://www.factcheck.org/2022/06/po...nate-electors/

What’s truly sad is that Trump is leading Republicans down a rabbit hole. He and his preferred candidates keep losing elections.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 01:47 PM   #36
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Baloney. Trump and his merry band of RHINOs were never going to upend Democracy in the United States of America. The military, the Justice Department, and true Republicans like Mike Pence, Brad Raffensperger, Rusty Bowers, Brian Kemp and the "alternate" Pennsylvania electors never would have let him steal the election. Not to mention ordinary Americans, many of whom would have been rioting in the streets.

The Republicans pushing for the January, 2024 court date are wise. Better to get it over with quickly. The powers that be could have started these legal actions over a year ago. Instead, they chose a timeline that would have everything coming to a head along the time of the 2024 general election. That in turn will fire up Democrats like they've never been fired up before. They'll vote in massive numbers, outperforming the polls. And the United States may become a one party state, at the federal level, if Republicans continue to hitch themselves to the Trump Train.

Judge Luttig is correct. Barrack Obama, Donald Trump, and Joe Biden were very divisive presidents. They've pulled America apart at the seems.
My opinion, no President divided this country (before the con man Trump came along) than Slick Willie Clinton and his behind the scenes policy maker old lady, Hillary. Those 2 were corrupt liars in their Arkansas political days, everyone knew it, especially the liberal media, and they still got put into the White House, when everyone knew what Slick Willie was…This started the downfall of Capitol Hill and bipartisanship.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 01:51 PM   #37
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
No I will continue to call you out on you BULLSHIT...the few times I get on this website you're ALWAYS on it...you might want to get a life and stop swimming in this sesspool!!
Maybe you should learn how to debate and stay on topic?

And the word is ‘cesspool’, genius!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 02:19 PM   #38
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default O I C - Give 'em the ol' FJoeBiden. Eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Lol. Why charge a guy with multiple crimes instantly when you can just sit back and wait and let the dipshit keep talking and bury himself even deeper?...
So be like Slo-Jo - No Comment. That is what corrupt in-duh-vidules do. Assuming corrupt families as well. Too bad Hunter didn't get that memo in a timely fashion.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 02:28 PM   #39
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Truck load sale for ankle monitors?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
How sad. If Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden had done what Trump did you’d want to lock them up for the rest of their lives. I’ve merely proposed putting an ankle bracelet on Trump...
I'll get you a really long extension ladder for you to climb out of that deep rabbit hole you fell in. Here, watch this Memory hole video while I fetch up the ladder.

How to dig a rabbit hole:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX2Ejqjz6TA

Gonna need a whole lot of ankle monitors...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Lock them up! Lock them up! Lock them up! Lock them up!
1) PSA reminder:

2) Memory lane, aka Memory Hole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX2Ejqjz6TA

3) 37 States changed voting laws in 2020 under emergency provisions

4) Seem Normal?

5) The popular vote means only 2 things: Jack and Shit.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women