Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70616
biomed161980
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453169
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48224
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37155
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2023, 07:10 PM   #1
bb1961
Valued Poster

Default The senile old goat sets a record...in office just over 2.5 yrs and taken a total of 367 days...JUST OVER A YEAR WITH A YEAR AND A HALF TO GO!!

Biden Sets All-Time Presidential Record

Biden Sets All-Time Presidential Record© Provided by America Insider

As of August 7, 2023, President Joe Biden just took his 367th day of vacation in just 2.5 years, which sets a record compared to any other president in recent history.
Biden has been on vacation for roughly 40% of his time in office. He is outpacing every single one of his modern predecessors.
Critics have pointed out that Biden has been on vacation for an entire year, even though his vacation days are not consecutive.
According to the Republican National Committee, Barack Obama spent 328 days (11.2%) on vacation while George W. Bush spent 1,020 days (34.9%) and Bill Clinton spent 345 days (11.8%).
Ronald Reagan spent 335 days (11.5%) on vacation, Donald Trump spent 381 days (26%), George H.W. Bush 41 spent 533 days (36.5%), and Jimmy Carter spent 79 days (5.4%) on vacation.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 05:21 AM   #2
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Setting aside any thought of politics or underhanded dealings . . .and focusing only on the health of President Biden I say:

I think that his physical and mental conditions are worse than anyone outside his inner circle imagines. It is my belief that he needs serious medications and therapies to keep him able to perform anywhere close to "healthy" or "normal". Some days he seems to be as sharp and articulate as anyone his age. Other days he seems to be mister McGoo with a hangover, needing to be led around by the hand and prompted for every action. At times he seems genuinely confused.

It is my belief that President Biden needs powerful drug therapy to bring him up to the level of energy, co-ordination and cognition required for him to read his speeches off the TelePrompTer and walk out to the helicopter. But then he needs the down time to recover from whatever side effects those drugs may have. It may be that he needs the rest because "they" give him some energy boosting drugs to get him up and out at all. We only ever see him walking to the helicopter or for a hundred yards or so on a bike. There may be a "crash" effect from those sorts of medications.

In my view, those closest to him are engaged in a form of elder abuse.

I am convinced that Mr. Biden's health is more precarious than anyone imagines.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 05:28 AM   #3
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Cocktail time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
...In my view, those closest to him are engaged in a form of elder abuse.

I am convinced that Mr. Biden's health is more precarious than anyone imagines.
I suspect it is even worse than that. Can you even imagine what cocktails of meds they must be pumping him with at this point to even keep him ambulatory, much less speaking? Not that he had much of a brain before, but it must be getting stewed by now.

We can see it in the way other world leaders sluff him off or practically hold his hand to shuffle him to were he needs to be. There is also the random wandering off. His gait is for shit. I do not see how any world leader can even take him seriously. The question remains -- who is the puppet master and who are those other leaders talking with off camera?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 06:40 AM   #4
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Biden Sets All-Time Presidential Record

Biden Sets All-Time Presidential Record© Provided by America Insider

As of August 7, 2023, President Joe Biden just took his 367th day of vacation in just 2.5 years, which sets a record compared to any other president in recent history.
Biden has been on vacation for roughly 40% of his time in office. He is outpacing every single one of his modern predecessors.
Critics have pointed out that Biden has been on vacation for an entire year, even though his vacation days are not consecutive.
According to the Republican National Committee, Barack Obama spent 328 days (11.2%) on vacation while George W. Bush spent 1,020 days (34.9%) and Bill Clinton spent 345 days (11.8%).
Ronald Reagan spent 335 days (11.5%) on vacation, Donald Trump spent 381 days (26%), George H.W. Bush 41 spent 533 days (36.5%), and Jimmy Carter spent 79 days (5.4%) on vacation.
That brain dead fuck isn't running the country anyway. In fact, I prefer he stay on vacation. If he gets too ambitious then this country is really screwed.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 07:46 PM   #5
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Yeah. He's on record to break donnys vacation time in office.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women